Who will be in the 2010-2019 version of this?

Who will be in the 2010-2019 version of this?

Your mum

>courtney
>talented

More talented than her husband

Joanna Newsom, Sharon van Etten, Julia Holter, Laurel Halo, Hayley williams? What else to add? (fuck off grimes)

Bjork > PJ > Fionna > Tori >>>>>> Shirley >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Courtney > Alanis >>>>>>>>> Gwen

No idea who is Brody.

2010: Julia Holner, Grimes, Joanna Newsom, Angel Olsen, Courtney Barnett, Victoria Legrand, Susanne Sundfor, St Vincent, Liz Harris

This would work better as a [NOT YOU] meme tbqh

Angel Olsen

Fuck you. Grimes is better than all of them.

Didn't Bjork only have one 90s album, and it at the tails end of the decade. She's much more of a 2000s artist

No. She has 3 90s album. Debut, Post and Homogenic. These three with Vespertine from 2001 are her 4 best albums,

nvm, she Post and Debut were both in the 90s

You can't beat my list:
Grimes, Sky Ferreira, Lauren Mayberry
Susanne Sundfor, St. Vincent, Angel Olsen
Lorde, Taylor Swift, Hayley Williams

Brody Dalle from The Distillers, their first album came out in 2000 and their breakthrough was from 2002-2003 so idk why they're there. Could have put like Jewel or Sheryl Crow

What the fuck is Courtney Love doing in there

Grimes, Sky, and Chvrches and Paramore as a whole won't be remembered. TSwift will, but just in the number of records she sold in a very niche historical sense.

Number of sales in general, actually.

Grimes is an outsider artist and not a pop idol repeat this many many times

>Grimes, Sky, and Chvrches and Paramore as a whole won't be remembered.
Don't be so sure. All these artists released acclaimed and significant work. Maybe they will not have the same popularity/reach as the big names but lots of people will actually remember them.

You said that as if normal people remember anyone but Björk in OP's image

So, just like Kate and Bjork.

"Normal people" who lived in the 90s certainly remember most of the artists from OP's image. In the same way, this generation will remember those artists

Gwen is more famous than Bjork, Courtney and Alanis can tie for third. Anyone who grew up in the 90s should know the others, some North American might not be familiar with Shirly or PJ tho

as for Brody idk why she's there since her breakthrough came in 2002-2003
Why wouldn't she be there?

>Why wouldn't she be there?
Because her music sucks?

I see. A lot more people disagree with you, but you are entitled to your own opinion :)

Bjork>>Fiona>>PJ>>Tori=/=Courtney>>Shirly>>Gwen>>Alanis>>Brody(wrong decade?)

>alanis so low

MTV Unplugged is fantastic. She's sounds so good live.

Search your feelings. You know it to be true

>Gwen is more famous than Bjork

I don't think so, Bjork's sold way, way more records than her solo and no doubt put together for a start.

Gwen, Alanis, and literally who?

>Brody
>90s

Wasn't even relevant in the 2000s

Alanis would be low on mine too but it's a good list to be low on, all of them had their amazing moments in music desu
I only say that cause Gwen has embraced the celebrity aspect much more than Bjork. She's done a bunch of endorsement shit for makeup brands, was (is?) a judge on that show The Voice, divorce w/ Gavin Rossdale made her a tabloid regular etc.

Being a bit more known to normies gives her the slight edge I think