Google Street View

Guatemala is the second central american country to have it after panama. Can we into first world now?

I was in Guatemala exactly a week ago. Antigua only.

You have surprisingly good roads, at least from Guatemala City to Antigua.

how the fuck can guatemala have google street view but costa rica doesn't? i really want to see the country

Looks nice. Tell me something about Guatemala.

nice cherrypicking but show me the real guatemala

>Can we into first world now?
I doubt it.

SeeIt can even get worse

We have good coffe I guess

Beautiful. Is this in South Brazil?

Were you surprised by how short we are in general?
Costa Rica would be difficult since they lack street names and directions. They should get more organized.

Panama doesn't have it though.

I will continue to cherrypick the fuck out of this but feel free to post ugly parts

Really? My bad.

Looks like average Latin American country.

70~80% shithole, 20%~30% decent.

>they lack street names and directions
?

>lacking street names

Surely not

BRAVO GUATEMALA

Look it up.
Si

Ara ara. Do your best based blue.

What? I thought Chiapas have already street view

I was in Guatemala City in March. Spend most of the time in zone 18 and 6 doing mission work. I really liked it. Your roads, all the way from Guatemala City to Antigua, to Lago de Atitlan were better than what we have in my part of America.

looks like brazil desu

Zone 18? That is one of the most dangerous places in the country.

>looks like south america desu

fixed.

me crossing 5A avenida

>tfw Guatemala could have been top tier central american country had it not gotten EISENHOWER'D and gone through decades of shit

Oooh are you that gay muslim poster? I think i remember you
Ok i gotchu just give me some time

I drive here everyday

We also have our own favelas.

I do dislike the capital.

Why?

>zone 18

what were you REALLY doing there user?

I know but we never had any issues. Also we left before 4pm each day - they said that's when the police would just leave everyday.

Dude it's crazy poor there. Like houses built of nothing but corrugated steel, and on top of that it's built on a landfill, so there's trash everywhere.

to be fair, pretty much every country has places like that

Most of Guatemala City looks like that, but in real life it doesn't have such a negative feel to it like the picture. Also Guatemala has tons of old cars I want to bring back. I saw multiple AE86's, ta22 celicas, and an S12.

We don't lack them, it's just nobody uses them

I love Guatemala. Its just a shame it makes El Salvador look like old trash in comparison.

Why is that? How do you get mail?

El Salvador kind of has nice parts too. It would be interesting to explore it in google street view