Bill, Bill, Bill, Bill, Bill, Bill, Bill,
Bill Nye, the Science Guy

Actor plays scientist
Actor thinks he's scientist
Shouts about climate change
All of sudden Godlike scientist
People hail him.
He's just a puppet user....
Dolph Lundren has real degrees AND is an actor!

Dubs nye the check em guy

SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL

a masters degree doesnt make you a scientist either

This. He is a cooperate mascot, nothing more.

more than Nye has to his name.

science popularizer guy went out of bounds with his views on gender and now im fuuckeing pissed. .t.not real scientist holding flask full of food dyed water and dry ice

He is an adult that did third grade science with aforementioned science kits you buy at Kaybee back in the day.

Kekkity kek

Since he became a shill for leftist political schemers, he's

'DE-nye the science' guy.

youre bakeing soda volcano doesnt impress me reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>itt: fags who don't know Bill Nye created parts for the rover drones they send into space

Not corporate. Left wing mascot.

big gov't puppet

fact: global warming is real
fact: gender is fake.

Yep... just like Bob Villa builds a house by hammering down one nail and installs a shelf

hes like the lobbyists that my favorite based right wing fracking companies and military contractors send to washington

>The ceos who stand to lose if we fight climate change have the money to buy politicians and convince mouth-breather public that every scientist on Earth is wrong.

>People who were born around the time Sup Forums was founded start hitting 16 and are so intimidated by niggers and muslims and women that they worship an actual retarded tv reality show host.

FUCK BILL NYE!!!!

Implying left doesn't have corporations...

Facebook user

Global warming isn't happening. That's why they shuffled it to 'climate change'.

Get with the the leftard times, user.

naw you're just an idiot is all

no biggie, like your father and his father before him, you carry forward the proud torch of intellectual stupidity shining brightly like a sparkler up a midget's ass

These!

It's the same thing, but idiots like you kept saying "BUT I C SNO HOW CAN IT BE WARMIN!!!!" so they had to update the name.

>Global warming confused dumb faggots on the Right
>Scientists said, alright, we'll make it simpler for the right-wing simpletons
>Right-wing doorknob autists noticed a change and pointed to it as proof that they were wrong all along

a

Implied nothing of the sort, my critical thinking challenged friend

climate change encompasses a wider range of things and the climate is always changing so you cant be wrong by saying the climate. is changing. good name

samefagging this hard

I wouldn't samefag with the exact same response twice idiot.

Ok

>Global warming isn't happening.
>Multiple hurricanes hit the coastal states as record-setting weather fucks across the entire US.
pick one

Climate change is a left wing construct as a means for globalist leaders to control the population.

>get called out
>try to save face but fail
Top kek

What is confirmation bias?

This

What are buzzwords?