Obama's Presidency

What went wrong?

he nigged when he should have gerred.

Literally nothing.

He will be remembered as one of our greatest presidents.

his wife has a bigger dick

Getting elected

George Soros

>Libya
>ISIL
>Annoying gun policies
>ACA not satisfying liberals and infuriating conservatives
Not much beyond that desu

nothing
he was a 10/10 president

Got elected in 2008 because of "muh current year" and that is what he will be remembered for.

I think he'll be likened to Eisenhower, really, a president where nothing cataclysmic or really spectacular really occurred, just things steadily getting better.

Just what we needed after Bush II, IMO.

People believed his bullshit. That's what went wrong. Why are liberals so fucking stupid

pussy bitch ruling the biggest force on the planet, thats whats wrong

What things got better?

He slowly became more and more wimp

The American people, for hindering his plans to change America for the better and not giving him 100% of their loyalty

>just things steadily getting better

Everything, starting with getting elected for being a well spoken African-American with a flimsy resume

All his first cabinet selections were a repeat of W. Bush. From then on he had nothing but wars against Republicans like Clinton and Gates. Wasted time for a very bright man.

h-he just inherited it from bush you racist!

he shouldn't have tried making the obama care bullshit. None the less he is just a 7/10 president. Just did his job nothing more nothing less. Also overrated as fuck

>comparing bummer to Eisenhower

I didn't know it was possible to hate someone this much. Find a tall tree and a short piece of rope, you're a waste of oxygen.

You elected him.

>electing a negro that has the support of the jew

I'm going to say:

Gay nigger democrat and a tranny 1st lady. How could it go right?

We have had the honor of having one of the greatest presidents in history and you fucking cracker ass incestuous ingrates do not realize it.

Obama is the modern day Lincoln and will be remembered in history as such. Hillary will extend and further glorify his great legacy.

WE

The islamic invasion of america, and the world, has begun, and obama has defended it

WUZ

>mfw
I am not even a nigger. The day of the rope is coming and it will be the crackers hanging, betrayed by their own family.

Now be a good goy and bend over for the blackening.

The only lasting legacy of Obama's presidency will be looking back at these idiots laughing.

He dindu nuffin

He was quite literally Bush 3: Nigger Jamboree with a slightly more shitty foreign policy

Polarized americans (esp republicans) just by being black.

Housing crisis got worse during his term

Affordable health care act had a shitty start.

other than those, almost nothing, easily top 10

>What went wrong?

He's a fucking nigger. They have a genetic predisposition to destroy every nation they inhabit

You're a Jew? That is even worse. And why the hell would you support Hillary? She wants to make our relations with Russia worse. She also is a lying cunt who will do a scandal that makes Nixon's look like a speck of dust. Oh wait. She already did.