Berlin: New Government-Funded Memorial for Killed Transgender People During WWII

GERMANY YES

> Transgender community is amazed.
> "Beautiful, just beautiful".
> Arum lily has male and female flowers on its plant.
> "Symbols the normality of sexual and gender diversity in nature" .t Dr. Berndt Schmidt
> Memorial to be placed towards Angela Merkel's office
> Awaits building permission
> 200.000 Euro

tagesspiegel.de/berlin/queerspiegel/denkmal-fuer-die-homosexuelle-emanzipationsbewegung-jury-entscheidet-sich-fuer-calla-entwurf/12552338.html

Still no monument for the Poles, the second largest group of persecuted people. Very weird I must say

Fact, these "transgender" people were feminine men that just pissed off the masculine SA gay men.

Uhh homophobic and racist much?

Should have won and forced the Germans to build a million monuments like we did.

Every clean toilet in Western Europe is a monument to Poles who gave their lives, and testament to those who survived.

every word that a Russian spouts can be pretty much translated as "ooga booga"

If Poland had the same strategic depth and american help as the USSR :) ...

American stuff was less than 5% of total production.

At least it's not your tax dollars being wasted on this bullshit. If I were german I would deface it.

>200.000 Euro
tax Euros hard at work

we don't need no monuments, we have a country

If you had as much support as the USSR from the US then you would run out of toilets to clean after a month

Are you seriously repeating 1947 propaganda?

Are their more flowers than victims?

kek
>history knowledge from kikepedia

this

... Were there any killed trannies in WWII?

Were trannies a thing back then, or was there just one mentally unstable faggot for every million people?

All of your monuments have been demolished by now

No, thanks to german superior engineering and the brutal experiments of Dr. Mengele, the germans were able to perfect the "transgender operation" back in 1944 but the knowledge has been lost to the post war era.

The Nazis were so evil, they created transgender people against their will just to gas them. This is some fucked up shit. Germany even had the first transgender soap and lampshades.

> Were trannies a thing back then,
The amount of known trannies killed in WWII by the fuhrer is below < 4

Well, I mean, looking alone at trucks and steam locomotives you can see that the support was waaay bigger.

6 million died during the 3rd Reich alone.

>transgender killed during WWII
Achmed it says its for gays. Transgender wasnt even a thing back then. Transvestites were but there was no hormone therapy or sex change...
Also 200k is a lot less than the 40 million and counting for muh holocaust memorial that will have to be redone in 5 years max.

So its kind of like that Women of Vietnam memorial?

good one

Nice try, Kevin