what would you do to my wife?

Other urls found in this thread:

fitteasatismerkezi.com/Gallery/6520866/Mallory-23
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nothing, I don't know where you live

> Gets random pic from google
> calls it wife

Id cum all over that face if you show moar

slap her fucking face until she lets me piss on her tits while I smoke a marlboro

Considering most men have more curves than this person, I'd say not all that much.

She looks like Amy Schumer which makes you want to punch her.

...but hopefully she's nice!

divorce her

Shitty tattoo placement
That smirk ain't sexy
Inconsistent fingernails is messy
Poor shirt design accentuates her flat chest
Multi button button fly is retarded
Balled up hair is lazy

0/10 would not shag

moar of that cute booty pls

nothing at all.

>wife
This is what happens when gay marriage is legalized. That's a man.

fitteasatismerkezi.com/Gallery/6520866/Mallory-23

I am enjoying how we're getting progressively sluttier pictures of this troll in hopes that we'll see literally anything to redeem this creature OP has married.

thanks user

tell her to unplug the fucking straightening iron if she isn't using it which she isn't. and get the damn scissors away from the edge (they're not that close but close enough) then i'd tell her to put the fucking toilet paper on the roll and put that damn cap back on her what looks to be shaving cream or throw the fucking cap out. along with the trash on the counter. don't need all that fucking clutter in my life. also, i'd slap her with my cock.

your wife bitch looks like a boy, faggot

i would do nothing.

id like to break her jae and punch that tranny face in general

might cut her right arm off, depends

Send her to summer camp

Plus it's a trap.

Tell her you’re posting pictures of young girls on Sup Forums and that her husband is a cuck faggot trying to lure other cuck faggots into typing some make believe alpha paragraph when in reality they would just try to hide their boner with a binder and head to the bathroom to clean the load out of their fruit of the looms.

What would you do to her?