Do you think that music will get better...

Do you think that music will get better, more creative and edgy once the current moral panic that everyone's a nazi ends? Kinda like when the red scare ended and the summer of love and all that happened, or when the satanic panic of the 80s ended and the rock and metal explosion of the 90s happened, I think there will be a new wave of creativity and expression once all of this hysteria passes.

kys

no it's all downhill from here

why? you don't see the pattern? this seems to happen every couple of decades

Probably, especially considering just how easy it is to find new music nowadays.

fuck off nazi

Except the nazi scare happened back in the 40s

Ten years from now most of the current musicians will be forgotten one hit wonders and only the best songs will survive that's how it works.

man i just want every band to sound like xiu xiu

>red scare ends
>pinkos have summer of love

>nazi menace ends
>fascists have summer of peace through strength

no, you're drawing retarded parallels that don't make any sense

No, you obviously dont understand because you aren't able to understand that humans have been fundamentally the same throughout history, irrelevant of technology level.

explain. it doesn't seem much different to me at all. sure, if you focus on details there are definitely differences between those moral panics and the current one, but ultimately the structure of it is still the same

it's more that it's a nonsensical observation in the first place

and you're assuming there's a causal relationship just because it's sort of vaguely plausible?

So first it doesn't make any sense but now it's vaguely plausible, so which is it? This is pretty readily observable as many have studied and tried to understand moral panic and hysteria, and how a prosperous calm usually comes soon after

>twitter taught me to listen

okay goy

>implying we won't have a rise in neonationalist music

Maybe the nazis will win and put a stop to degeneracy.

Or maybe Trump's gonna take a diarrhea shit into Milo's mouth, and their Nazi fanbase is going to try and normalize coprophilia.

>World war seems likely, fascist uprising in Europe, collapse of single market, UK and America struggling politically , Russian succession at some point, China very ambitious and edgy, India china stand off
Could go either way but I suspect not. Iggy Pops radio show might be civilisations last gasp on our pre-fallout wireless

Have a whisky

>t. paul joseph watson

>Iggy Pop's radio show
good movie thanks user

Anyone have the rule 34 version of this image?

It's hilarious