G/shota

g/shota

yay

We can't let the straight shota thread win.

>tfw this is no longer socially acceptable

third shota bread today?

I must have been a good boy!

>g/shota
shota is by default gay, no need for this

Its fine if you tell them its just a prank.

this pic is me at 13

cute

a little less ridiculous

where is everyone tonight goddamn

Gunna get blackout drunk and play with fursuiters at downtown club, will bump on way, but idk, hope others are getting into sum fun

the fuq is this?

Idek, just cleared phone out, not many things that aren't really recent reposts, sorry.

no worries

Also, the morning thread lasted over 12 hours, and there were a couple threads past the 50 image mark, so yeah, slow night. Hope the shotatobros are having a legit Saturday, or lazy Sunday afternoon

LIVE

God-tier shota design, wish there were more of him

I looked at the artist's page, there is nothing more than an slight edit of this pic
shame

wut

what?

here's a quick edit, opinions?
I plan on removing the tribal stuff eventually

I should be mad at the marking removal, but honestly I'm impressed and like it
Looks fine, assuming you sharpen up the thighs, they are still a bit blurry after the change, and idk, the tone on the face vs butt difference always kinda seemed off, red vs yellow base kinda

If only you would put the penis on the original

I found a version of the pic with the leg tatoos edited out, that wasnt me, i just added the penis. i will continue working

oh look buried treasure

Really nice work.
Don't want to start any endless pointless opinion wars, but just pointing out that it does seem odd a tribal or outdoors, wild shota would be cut.
Any version is nice tho

he isnt supposed to be cut...
that is just the tip of the tip, should I change it?

It really kinda looks like it. It's up to you, as said just pointing it out

I think you're right, most uncut dicks have no head showing at all
still a work in progress

getting rid of the tribal shit, will post the finished result later or maybe tomorrow, maybe a few more changes

Whoa, a lot more comprehensive than I thought, you're literally getting rid of it all.
Damn.
Godspeed, edit user

Looks like you'll need to keep the headband though, or rework the bangs too.
Seems like there should be some in of a butthole, and the light socks on the butt, right placement for the light angle?
Good stuff user.

Some hint of a butthole*
Light specks on the butt*
Been up too long, losing tracking, sorry

>Seems like there should be some in of a butthole
I agree, but I cant seem to get it right

bumper cars

ohhi

Why do y'all have to flood pedophilia and furry shit instead of regular stuff. Vanilla gay threads being a common thing on Sup Forums WHEN?

try /cm/ /lgbt/ or /y/

I think rather than expanding where the ring of the anus would be, just at the spot you're aiming at, make noticeably darker and add a tiny form line in the very center, so it's just the edge of a part of the ring showing in-between the cheeks.
As it, it kinda resembles scars.
Hope that's not rude, so much that's good, the details are all that's left to pick over

Hayy

>tiny form line
like right here?

Close, it's still a little low, but right concept.
Kinda like these
Darker area and small detail with line/spot in center
Darker area, just the edge showing, lighter overall
Dark/shadowed with assymetrical center

I'm not a great artist, so bear with me
is this more like what you meant?

You are from what I'm seeing.
I'm not a good, idk, suggestor? of art.
Def can't call it critique.
But yes, it very much is, only further refinement would be a little lighter at the edges and middle of the shape into near outline color center. Also sorry to just be focusing on the lewd, it just happens, I swear!

The dream

>sorry to just be focusing on the lewd
dont apologize, lewd is what this is all about
criticisms noted, but I dont think I can get *exactly* what you want, you would have to draw it for yourself to get that
not far from a rough finish

Loving this
Paint/marks can still be hawt, just saiyan
But dis good too

True, and all the stuff from cut on, has been trying for what seems to fit over opinion, sorry if came off overbearing.
Just excite cause one of my fav shota pics is being reworked, and can't think of much with the limbs, the removal of the gear and paint looks good

Yes.
Just yes.
The front of the grass skirt looks annoying to replace, makes sense you saved it for last

didnt even realize that was a skirt...
anyways, heres a rough finish, minus the skirt