Just diagnosed with trigeminal nueralgia and feeling pretty down bros. ylyl so i dont kill myself?

just diagnosed with trigeminal nueralgia and feeling pretty down bros. ylyl so i dont kill myself?

nothing to cheer a Sup Forumsro up?

Does your face hurt? Because it's killing me! Hahahahahaha

Probably would beif there wasn't several already

that sucks bro.

You're a pussy.
Show tits or fuck off.

I have no hands but i'm dealing with it.

uh im a guy.

Can you not read?
You also fucking retarder yeah?
"man" I said you are a fucking pussy, you understand? show us your fucking tits or fuck off.

fucking face ache pussy retard bottom bitch.

bro please

SHOW US YOUR MAN TITS !

Show us your pussy ! !

DON'T BE SUCH A BITCH SHOW US YOUR FUCKING TITS YOU PUSSY PUSSY ! !

Been diagnosed with it for about 5 years now. Sucks. Doctors told me there isn't much they can do besides medicate, which is not something I wanna do too much. It comes and goes. Tough it out user bro.

Confirmed 6th grader.

Cut that nigga some slack, samefag. Supposedly that's the worst pain a human being can feel. Besides, you've got class in the morning right?
I feel for you and OP. My boss has it and would be in tears on the ground.

Welcome to Sup Forums, post your fucking tits.

is that a fancy word for tooth ache?

>medicate, which is not something I wanna do
Why not user? I find it odd that someone would refuse an effective treatment. Someone I know has it, and takes 50mg of amitriptylene at night. They get virtually no pain, and the only side effect is a dry mouth - although this can be much worse than it sounds, and can ruin your teeth if you're not careful.

I know you are butt what am I?!

Supposed to be, man fuck off, I lost my fucking hands, they ain't got shit on me!

They a bunch of ball whamp pussies

well i have several other conditions, one of them being that my throat is too large from where i suck so much cock, being a major pussy who can't deal with a ouchy for a few mins and doesn't want pain relief

Would you prefer to be a healthy nigger or a white having trigeminal nueralgia?

Get a MRI scan, it might be caused by a neurovascular conflict (trigeminal nerve touching the internal carotid), then get a neurosurgical consult. Often a small titanium plate may be placed between them and all pain is gone 4ever.

>guy
>pussy
you are the latter.

My girlfriend got it some months ago. She's almost certain that it's somehow connected to some of her old fillings in her teeth. Had one tooth removed a month ago, got better though not tottally gone, so now she wants one more out.

Just deal with being a nigger you fucking nigger

I'm on 300mg of Tegretol three times daily. Once before work, once after, once going to bed. Boom. Nine days out of ten, I notice it little or not at all. Trivial maintenance, and it costs about $5 a month.

Timestamp or get ready for bed, Timmy.

She's been sucking too much cock user, thats the fucking problem

I never got diagnosed but for my entire life i have had this thing where at random times on random days, if i have some food maybe salty idk, i suddenly get this massive painful mindfuck that seems to be what this shit is. Likely i have type 1 as it is only for 5 seconds or so. Never thought anything of it except its horrible when it does happen.

That sucks. I'm not sure how it generally works, but I know my grandfather got hit with that when he was 75 or so, and was affected with it on and off over the course of a year. He's 88 now and hasn't had an episode in at least 10 years now, even though he hasn't taken the meds in nearly as long, so maybe it's temporary?

I can't operate a fucking camera, i've got to type this with stubs on an old windows desktop from the fucking 90's you cunt

maybe its glossopharyngeal neuralgia, just googled.

Try hard trolltard

Your grandaddy had hpv that caused it from being such a gigantic faggot and bending it for the local workers

Is it too much to ask for some effort?

Shit dude, my dad has this. Have you got a history of MS in your family too?

I don't troll fatgerfucking fuctard, i fucking roll the mouse
could tell you how i lost them but fuck you

Tell me.

you mean your mammy

How long have you been on this? Will you build up a tolerance to it and it be no longer effective?

I've had trigeminal neuralgia since 2001. Fortunately, it's the inverse. I totally don't feel pain when I have an attack. I can stick pins all over the left side of my face with no pain. I can still feel sensations just not pain.
In my case, it's caused by demyelination of the nerve in my brain stem. Attacks really aggravate the fuck out of my tinnitus. A daily does of acyclovir keeps things under control.

Lost them elbow deep in your father.

Admittedly, only two months so far.

The first week was a doozy. I was super drowsy, and my hearing was... affected. Around five days in, that cleared up abruptly, and now I'm largely without side effects. When I get tired, it does hit me harder than it used to, but I'm not sleepwalking through my days or anything, and I can function on five hours of sleep like I used to.

ylyl? i will be the reason you don't kys!

Kek.

that's ok user its only your first post, you'll learn

no its not tooth related and way worse

that's ok user its only your first post, you'll learn.

When it hits my dad (multiple times a day) he screams (like a bitch) smacks his face repeatedly and tries to put his head under the cold tap. I think this is because he has bulit tolerance to the drugs they have put him on. Hes had it a year and tried 2 different drugs so far. I suppose you have this to look forward to once you build tolerance too.

>that's ok user its only your first post, you'll learn.

that's ok user its only your first post, you will learn.

that's ok user its only your first post, you'lll learn.

that's ok user its only your first post, you'llll learn.

that's ok user its only your first post, you'lllll learn.

that's ok user its only your first post, you'llll'll learn.

They call this the "suicide disease" for a reason.

have you considered a shotgun hogie

that's ok user its only your first post, you'llll'lllll leanr.

My stepdad had this for a while last year. Very shitty. Especially so for him as he has MS and it was yet another kick in the teeth amongst the pile.

>that's ok user its only your first post, you'll learn.

its beckoning them to place the barrel of a shotgun at that area of pain.

that's ok analn its only your first post, you'll learn.

Trigeminal Neuralgia is usually caused by the damage MS does

that's ok user it's your first post, you'll soon learn.

Knowing this makes me paranoid about getting MS later in life.

Sounds like your dad is well past the point that he should be investigating the possibility of a surgical intervention.

carbamazapine + baclofen or gamma knife radiotherapy

I wouldn't worry too much, MS causes TN, not the other way around.

He says he doesn't want that and just pulls a gormless face and says that's what surgery would make him look like. He kinda has a point

For those wondering ... apparently 'gormless' is British for 'derp'