President Trump! Making America Great Again!

President Trump! Making America Great Again!

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2017/aug/01/who-plays-more-golf-donald-trump-or-barack-obama/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Trump has done an amazing job since January. More jobs, less illegal immigrants, fewer refugee/terrorists, and WAY fewer government employees sucking the life out of the American taxpayer. Told the Norks and Iranians go fuck themselves, and told the climate kooks to shove their "accords" up their ass.

MAGA indeed!

thats my president ! :-)

RuBot confirmed

The bots are on hard mode today

you anti-American faggot. America was already great. Fuck you for saying America isn't great. Commie faggot.

>get a load of this guy
>meth in the morning meth in the evening meth at supper time
>when you can get meth in your mouth you know it's TrumpTime

You wouldn't know a bot if it put a boot up your betafag ass.

There are bots on both sides

This is a retarded response to a retarded thread. Am I the only human here?

Go troll your kiddie pron sites, turdsucker.

Typical response. No substance. Just ad hominem with a false narrative.

Bot 100% confirmed.

"WAY fewer government employees sucking the life out of the American taxpayer"
- One literally just resigned for spending over a million on private planes...

Please, share your wisdom, O Beta of Fag.

You can't, so ad hominem away.

Well that was just nonsense. AI is weird. Sometimes it's good, and sometimes it reveals its face.

As opposed to the $6M spent by Obama cabinet members . . .

who didn't bother to do anything except keep sucking on the taxpayer tit.

Well, that was just stupid. Betafags bots are damaged goods. It always looks like a moron.

>It always looks like a moron.

What a weird sentence. I wonder if these bots translate from Russian to English.

Trump vs. Hurricanes:

1. Harvey hits Texas (Republican): Saved!
2. Irma hits Florida (Republican): Saved!
3. Maria hits Puerto Rico (Democrat): Still saving (just needs more work because the Democrat-controlled states can't manage their way out of a wet paper bag).

Ignore all the tax-payer money flowing into Ma Largo whatever the fuck it's called.

Dudes a shitty president who hasn't gotten any meaningful legislation through, this could change but the way it's looking the "great negotiator" couldn't negotiate his way out of a paper bag.

Wow. More betafag-spew from the moron-bot.

I wonder when it will go into full pajama-boy mode?

It's kind of cool how the AI learns from me talking to it. Scary but cool.

LOL. Please, expand on "tax-payer money" into Mar a Lago. But don't try too hard, because you're doomed to fail.

Pajama-boy mode activated! Hey, cubscout, your mommy is calling, it's time for beddie-by. I think she made hot cocoa for you.

Betafag troll destruction at maximum! Trump defeats all the antifa fairies!

Making America Great Again!

Trump rules the world! Time to nuke the Norks!

It's like madlibs

He spends lots of time golfing there (you know the thing he rode Obama's nuts about) and his secret service detail has to spend money there to stay which flows into his coffers one way or another all at the cost of millions of tax payer dollars.

Yea Obama did similar shit but Trumps trumping it up to the next level. The dude's shit man, get over it. He's not going to be remembered fondly if you doesn't get his shit together and check his ego.

Keep in mind I want the guy to succeed because if he does well America can do well, but he's fucking things up left and right because he's too busy sucking his own dick to get anything meaningful done. He even fucks up a natural disaster, that's a softball for easy PR and he can't even do that right.

But hey I'm sure your the kind of guy who would let someone shit in your mouth if a librul had to smell it.

Please, check your facts. Trump is on the golf course far less that Obama, and when Trump IS there, he's usually entertaining a corporate or diplomatic guest. Whereas Obama just went out to escape the shrill bitch of a wife AND her livein M-I-L.

On second thought, maybe Obama's reason wasn't so bad. But he was still a failure of epic proportions.

Trump has made YUGE changes in government (for the better). And MORE to come!

>Trump is on the golf course far less that Obama
gonna need some sauce on that, sug

Do your own research, sug. I'm not your fucking google-bot.

>>Please, check your facts.
Oh the irony.

I guess delusion is better for some than admitting they are wrong and shattering their fragile ego.

Mar a lago
Sea a lake

Sorry if you want some deep admission of regret. Trump is WAYYYY better at his job that anything the Dumbocrats could roll out, including the Hildabeest.

And his legacy will be far better than Ostumbles could ever be.

So, bitch about Trump all you want, you're not going to get anything less than a great big MAGA, from here.

So, iron that delusion.

I'm not bitching about Trump. I'm merely pointing out what is going on outside of your bubble that you wrap yourself in. Shouldn't you be back at the_donald kid?

>Am I the only human here?

>kiddie pron

>
>>kiddie pron

>
>>
>>>kiddie pron

It's October and he hasn't accomplished anything except signing a shitload of executive orders (OBAMAAAAAA), tweeting the country into embarrassment week after week, and making white supremacists feel good about THEIR country

He's awesome best president ever

Just did. Survey says you're full of shit.

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2017/aug/01/who-plays-more-golf-donald-trump-or-barack-obama/

MAGA

does it take a lot of energy to permanently hate someone? I mean, you must be exhausted.

In case you forgot, the President just SIGNS the laws. Congress has to deliver. And they haven't. But you'll make that Trump's fault, too.

And the vast majority of the executive orders he's signed (OBAMAAA), has been to UNDO the OBAMA executive orders. Go figure.

Is this all you shills have left now? Labelling anyone who doesn't agree with you a bot? Pathetic losers and you will lose again

And Politifact is wrong. Or maybe you just ran to the first google link that confirmed your bias.

I guess you believe everything you read on the internet.

If not Trump, you could have the Hildabeest.

I mean the guy came in talking about what a deal maker he was so yea it's on the president to you know make deals and negotiate. Which he can't seem to do.

It doesn't matter what proof people bring, you'll bury your head in the sand and scream fake news.

Call me when Trump hits 306 golf outings.

Maybe in his third term.

Curious what your version of "the better option" was...

Trump wins!

MAGA!

He's already on track to blow that away. Once he does how will you write that off? Just scream MAGA some more?

I didn't want either him or Hillary, I'd taken Kaisch or the spic over either of them. Trump isn't a leader no matter how you scream otherwise. The guy ran on a border wall and repealing Obamacare and promised them early into his presidency. Instead of taking blame for not hitting his goals he's just you know blamed everyone else. Sounds more like a shitty gas station manager than the leader of the free world.