How to get needy girl to break up with you?

How to get needy girl to break up with you?

give her what she needs

rape?

:(

Needy girls are the best. You can get them to do whatever you want to in bed. You just tell them that you will leave them if they refuse. You can keep getting more and more extreme until they quit, but they will only quit after they have done something they never want to do again.

tell her to eat your ass, let her do it then fall for her again and live happily ever after

For some reason this. I've both been with and been around I good handful of needy chicks. I'm not really as put off as others when it comes to needy as I take it as more of a complement because of my pathetically low self esteem but as soon as I really just give in and accept the clingyness they just immediately change into acting almost as if your a complete stranger. They run off shortly after. I've since concluded that needy girls are in it to be pushed away.

Came here to say this...

ive already tried giving in.. that lead to her talking about getting married some day...

In my experience, just be honest about your feelings and act interested in her. That's a great way to drive someone away from you. But I'm a fucking trainwreck so I'm sure it's my fault.

don't be a manipulative cunt. just break up with her. your looking at a shitty hour or two and then it being over with.

Hour or two? What shitty texting app do you use?

text? are you a fucking coward too? do it in person like a normal fucking human being. worst case scenario it's a shit conversation that lasts two hours.

if your cold it can be over in ten minutes.

mayb i should just an hero

>don't be a manipulative cunt
>browses Sup Forums

fuck her sister, if she has no sister fuck her mom

Set goals where you can fuck with them. Think slight annoyances for requirments. Like if she's trying to live healthier, you wouldn't wake her up before noon because you didn't want to disturb her then get defensive when she angers up. Just pick apart her sense of control and say you are taking your life back. Shit things really.

I don't see the big deal if I do it over text...the kids moved away years ago.

Drop hints to the kids, they'll bring it up with her then she with your. If your lucky it can look like she wanted this.

Why don't you break up with her instead? pussy

easy

fake you're death

it's like OP's not even trying

how would i go about this?

yeah i was using it as clickbait im not posting her nudes lol

Break up with her, you pathetic coward.

just tell us where she lives and we will help you fellow user

Oh you were trolling...you are the cancer killing \b