Hey Sup Forums just broke up with this cunt I know dont you like to be someone's personal army but could you fuck with...

hey Sup Forums just broke up with this cunt I know dont you like to be someone's personal army but could you fuck with her up with this information?

WE could send her dickpics

yes please do

Not your personal army.

Fuck yourself.

(Not op) why not have fun every once in a while?

I'm from danvers. Just tell me her name so I can get that sympathy sex

Send her pizzas lad

Post some of her nudes and maybe we will

How is that fucking with someone? Dude if someone sent me fucking free pizza I'd jizz all over the pizza guy and then shove more pizza into my urethra out of excitement.

I just informed her that her ex boyfriend wants to kill and rape her.

Laura Trahan
Age 35
255 Curwin Cir, Lynn, MA, 01905

gg

IS DIS LUMINAT ?

Nice

Please send something to this dude's address/facebook. Guaranteed to rage and freak out. Will post results, especially since he's gonna think it was that Ian dude who trolled him.

I'll see if I can find out his phone number somehow. He's some libcuck freaking out and virtue signalling on some facebook debate group. Absolutely deserves to get trolled.

How did you figure this shit out so fast?

cause i pizza bomb streamers all the time, i have my ways

Laura here (ops boyfriend) what the fuck are you doing? you're seriously awakening the beast inside me. Delete this post and I will not press charges, you have 24 hours. It is slander and harassment. So far I've received over 12 dick pics and 1 pizza, seriously you immature fuck? Delete it now or else I'll be pressing charges. You have 24 hours.

Fucking b8

op's ip confirmed offline

The real Laura would post OP's contact info if she wasn't a fucking homosexual

Im talking to her right now

What's this?! And interesting and original thread on this Sup Forumsorad?

she is ugly as fuck

How did you do this?

I tried to doxx my online crush ages ago, and was never able to find anything. I had her full name, email, and everything.

Normally you pay for it when it gets there. They don't just give it to you.

maybe if you spelled dox right, you could have found true love

Maybe.

She scrubbed the net of all her social media accounts cause she's bipolar and an ex spread her nudes.

I never got to find her nudes.

If you're willing to dig, I'll give you what I know. Gif is her.