Is this ass worth it if the pussy reaks so bad you have to avoid catching a wiff?

is this ass worth it if the pussy reaks so bad you have to avoid catching a wiff?

I'd say no, you will get bored of the ass and never get used to the fucking stink

Fuck no. Not even if she's 10/10 otherwise.

strange how much ass is missed once gone tho

yes just lick it for 5 mins and its clean an stench free

>>Implying there is no smell to girl cum.
>>Implying pussies should not stink.

O.P. IS A FAG

is there way to make pussy stink less? if so, please share Sup Forums

she probably has an STD so raw dogging is a no

smell's one thing, horrid stench is another

It may have something to do with an imbalance in the normal flora (bacterial population) down there, many things could influence this. It's something she'd have to address at her OBGYN, but honestly OP, if she doesn't have an STD, it's pretty normal.

what kind of distance can u smell it? is it strong when you pound her doggy?

yes, she has no STD not whore/awful diet, do not understand why the fuck it's so outrageous.. been with decent amount of girls, never experienced this

Tell that dirty bitch to eat less MacDonald's and drink more water.

The one time I caught a std the girl’s puss stank so bad

1 night stand fuck yeah

long term fuck no

I've never been with a girl with stank puss. I've noticed sometimes it smelt iffy but I was usually drunk as fuck and it wasn't going to stop me.

Hell no. The stink never goes away. It gets worse as time goes on. If you can't tolerate it now, stay away.

is that Melanie?

na but wouldn't mind meeting melanie

Get with her and start cooking for her and convince her to shower with you and rub her all over with soap. Both are the biggest contributors to stench down there and she'll appreciate you cooking for her and rubbing her all over erotically while also washing is a good way to make sure she's clean.

Douching.

It's not the healthiest habit but at least she won't smell like rancid cum and warm bread combined in a urine slurry.

Cabbage muff