I have been lied to again and again

*sobs*

>people pretend to enjoy this music

DISHONEST MUSIC MAKING

lames

>t. gybe band member
Get a job and quit posting here, dirtball. Your music is the equivalent of rape. LIAR

why Sup Forums

Because GYBE is a shit band and always was. The hipstery teens just shitposted enough to make this board think otherwise, but only for a time.

But dat opening track tho???? Shut yo ass up !

THIS ALBUM IS GREAT FUCK YOU ALL

pure musical bliss. it maks me want to cry the part with the violins absolutely nothing like it. too bad most music sucks nowadays.

>moo turned against gybe
feels good man, this shithole is learning

One of the very few things that actually reached me and you found it.

>projecting

THEERREEEE WILLLLL BEE NNOOOOOOTTTTTHINNNNNG YOOOOOUU WIIIILLLL BEEEEEEE LLOOOOOOOKKKIINNNGGG FOOOORR IIIINNN THHHHIISSS WOOOORRLLLLLDDDDD EXCEPT IN FOR YOUR GOD

THIS IS ALL A DREAM
A DREAM IN DEATH

10000th for Fuck GYBE

What's this all about?

one samefag who doesnt like gybe and has nothing else to do with his time

>one samefag who doesnt like gybe and has nothing else to do with his time
This is fake news, and damage control from Godspeed shitters.

Forcing memes never work idiots

>projecting projection

this guy gets it

gybe always been melodramatic tryhardcore ft. cheesy samples

GY!BE really is complete trash. They are the ones who are primarily responsible for the shitfest that is contemporary post-rock

Reminder that only plebs with ADHD hate GYBE.

I think you mean Regresing. What albums would you consider classics?

You as well. Enlighten us.

This board was a lot better when the same 1-3 faggots didn't clutter it up with attempts to force uninspired memes. Were these kids bullied on RYM and opting to target the top-rated band on their offenders' lists? Sad!

>get called out for shitposting and samefagging
>m-muh damage control am i fitting in g-guise
Like pottery.

>it's gybe is bad forced meme
shit attempt desu

they have better albums. Honestly, we all need to move onto better post-rock bands. Don't get me wrong, I love gy!be, they're objectively one of the most original and busty bands on earth or at least in Canada, but there are other Constellations artist that deserve the debate and or attention that GY!BE gets. Take Fly Pan Am as an example. They're genuinely amazing and quite weird. They have three studio albums and a criminally rated EP, but does Sup Forums care to discuss their work? No. Why? Because 9/10 of you fuckers would rather piss someone off by making a stupid, unproductive thread. That's what Sup Forums is fo'

t. samefagging gybe fan projecting onto others

I hate GY!BE but love Wandelweiser stuff which is much more minimalistic.