French Canadians

Why do you go over the border, into American states and act like a bunch of fucking beaners? Do you aspire to be white wetbacks? I mean, all you do is steal, cut in line, spit on floors, make messes, be a dick, pretend you don't speak English when it benefits you and overall be obnoxious cunts. I've worked at restaurants that when they know it's frog tourist season, they magically add tip automatically to everyone because they know Goddamned well you aren't going to pay it... which is pointless half the time because all the dine and dash you frogs do. Nobody fucking wants you here. The idiot lefties that think you're somehow exotic because you don't speak English and refer to Quebec and Montreal as "the Europe of North America" are fucking just that... idiots. Stay the fuck in Canada.

They have latin blood

I'm never seen anybody American complain about the Quebecois

My old landlord was from Quebec
He was pretty cool but tried jewing me

ahahahaha they sound based

>pretend you don't speak english when it benefits you

kek I wish I could do this

just banter m8

>be american
>don't get tip
>die

I literally saw loads of 'Welcome Quebecers' stickers in every shop/restaurant window where I was staying next to the border.

well if anything that would make us more civilized not less fucking snownigger

(inb4 spics they are savages because of their savage native side, latin blood is actually the thing making them tolerable)

Wrong.

*blocks your path*

Lol stop pretending to be germanic

We're Celto-Germanic, deal with it, Juan or I send my tribe raid your house

if we are actually latinos then i demand welfare and usa citizenship immediately you francophobes

this, ese

Hon hon, someone got cucked by a Québécois...

Ah, Bouchard, cabochon...

Quoi? Je ne comprends pas, désolé

Classique Muricain qui s'est fait fourrer par un Québécois et maintenant vire fou sur tout le monde...

what? if you don't pay tip in quebec you're literally considered subhuman so i don't get the tip complaint

C'est juste un cabochon qui raconte de la marde...

>Il utilise un nom
pourquoi?

>It's a great city if you are fluent in French. If you are not, however, be prepared to be treated like a black guy in 1960s Alabama.
>this is what anglos actually believe about us

>>It's a great city if you are fluent in French. If you are not, however, be prepared to be treated like a black guy in 1960s Alabama.
>>this is what anglos actually believe about us

Lel oui...

>paying tip

kys

i wouldn't if the employees were actually paid decently