Is this the year we go down?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SZuHcQsIBok
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hope so

About time

I think we need to go down in order to rebuild and offload the deadwood.

I just hope Defoe stays.

BABY ARE YOU DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN

We could end up pulling a Portsmouth imo. The club has been a shambles since Ellis became the head honcho.

Fuck man, don't say that. Surely the youth is good enough to avoid us doing a leeds ffs.

Not looking forward to next season at all.

Most likely. Together with Palace hopefully.

Though it'd be a shame if Middlesbrough or Hull went down but guess it's unavoidable for one of them.

Delet this.

Cue: Great Escape theme tune

>Middlesbrough getting relegated
>a shame
They have been one of the most disgustingly boring teams in recent PL seasons.

>we

What position do you play?

Middlesbrough offer nothing exciting

Tactically they are pretty interesting and meme-worthy.

>Not looking forward to next season at all.
What, you're actually scared of being able to win games?

Our team is part of us.

You wouldn't understand.

Yes thank the lord

Yes and its about god damn time

>tactically
zzzzzzzzzzz

>Is this the year we go down?

yes
and next year too

FTM

Absolutely, though I can't really be mad given how long we've stayed up miraculously.

youtube.com/watch?v=SZuHcQsIBok

Crystal Palace, Sunderland, and Hull would be the best relegation teams this season desu

>"wearside by side"
>announces layoffs moments after the first team's jet touches down in the uk upon return from a nice break sightseeing in new york

They'll be 17th again, just like Wigan once were

The board are all cunts 2bh

Please god

>We

Nah this is the last gasp

unless the lazy belgian or the fat tunisian decide to be good for 5 games like connor wickham did in 2013 or whatever

how many years straight has sunderland been up in the PL? do fans of these smaller clubs that have no real shot bc no foreign oil money ownership get sick of finishing in the lower half of the table year after year? at least in the championship you'd be competitive. Do a lot of you have allegiance to your small local club and a favorite club that competes in the PL and for CL or the lesser CL type competition whose name escapes me?

Bring back Keano and Stern John. Show 'em wots wot.

Europa

Remember 2014 la
Great escape again la

Promoted in 2007, so this is their 10th year?

It's in our blood, dude. I've literally cried for my team for the past 5 years and I can't help it. There's emotion tied into it somewhere. It's a love affair that never ends.

Win, lose or draw we're there to support the team. If we go down so be it, but we'll always be there like a loyal dog.

Fuck, those were crazy days and I'd take em back in a heartbeat. The current breed are spineless wankers.

>able to win games
Villa are better than you and look at them

>we
what position do you play m8

Supporter, ie. the 12th man

>It's an "American doesn't understand heart" episode