Let's face it, this stuttering faggot is going to hand Clinton the nomination

Let's face it, this stuttering faggot is going to hand Clinton the nomination

Other urls found in this thread:

independentpoliticalreport.com/2016/04/gary-johnson-jewish-bakers-should-be-forced-to-bake-nazi-cakes/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He won't get more than 1.5% of the vote.

Trump is going to win by a landslide.

>they picked the Johnson instead of the Peter

>a leftist, DUDE WEED LMAO open borders activist is going to steal significant votes from the republicans

The (R)enegade party has a better chance of doing more than zero, but not by much

>H thinks Johnson voters would vote for Trump

>>>/cuck/

>leftist

>lolbertarians stealing any votes
>In 2014+2
Hahaha

Hey I was just about to make a post of this guy, i even saved this image. He's going to steal so many votes from Trump.

pol on suicide watch

Right-wing libertarian is pic related. Gary Johnson is a leftist Cato institute cuckold literally funded by the Koch brothers and the National Review against which the Libertarian Party was funded by people like Murray Rothbard.

>immigration policy alone makes him a leftist

You're retarded

Where did I say that you autist fuck?

Libertarians are worse than Leftists.

I'd take a buttfucking by a Soros-Jew before I'd condescend to sucking off a Rothbard-Jew. They all deserve a place in the ovens.

I had never even heard of Johnson until I visited Sup Forums

It does. The "hurrdurr borders are a racist white male invention" stance is leftism by default.

independentpoliticalreport.com/2016/04/gary-johnson-jewish-bakers-should-be-forced-to-bake-nazi-cakes/

why aren't libertarian candidates backed by big money if they're a kike party?

No it's not you retard plenty of right wing libertarians think the free market should include the free exchange of labour, I don't but that doesn't make those people leftists.

Everything you guys don't like isn't leftist.

This. Leftists unwittingly do the work of the globalist Jew; Libertarians thank the Jew for the privilege of being economically raped and exploited

Nope

Just think who were all the Ron/Rand Paul supporters? former liberals. Johnson will bleed more supporters from Hillary than Trump, add in Jill Stein and the Greens and third parties might just be the thing that wins the election for Trump.

That was the only area you even attacked Johnson you autist fuck, making the implication that the only thing making him leftist is immigration policy, and I bet you can't even name any other areas that make him leftist.

And those right wing libertarians hold a leftist belief then.

>namefag
why am I even bothering

>voting

You matter goyim

Gary Johnson will get less than 1% of the popular vote, Trump will win, screen cap this

(those 'libertarians' aren't right-wing)

I'm honestly considering changing my vote since he's in full damage control after people claimed he received koch donations.

Literally all of the ideological basis of Libertarianism has been formulated by kikes. Rothbard, Friedman, Rand - all kikes

Being pro immigration isn't inherently leftist.

WHY? You all can't fucking answer that, being pro immigration does not make you left wing.

Because the spoiler effect means supporting the libertarian party directly takes votes away from the Republicans. Not so much Trump nowadays as old pro-business candidates like Romney and Bush.

So the exact opposite of national sovereignty isn't the exact opposite of right-wing?

>right wing is muh nationalism

holy fucking kek

Do you think objectivism isn't right wing?

You have to understand - Hillary and Trump are two sides of the same coin for us. We don't vote for which authoritarian boot will be nicer to us, we vote on principle.

They haven't picked yet.

I know a few Bernie people who plan on voting Johnson as their backup.

So, no OP, you're probably not correct.

>being a libertarian unironically
Ah, early twenties. Those were the days.

Yep. Because the Buckley-Right was never particularly nationalist. They exterminated the Nationalist and White Nationalist movements. All they gave a shit about was enriching tiny segment of the American Public at the expense of everyone else while cramming as any shekels into their pockets as they could.

Mass immigration is right wing because it depresses wages and increases demand. The only difference they have with the left is they don't want to pay for welfare as well.

The autism is strong with this one.

This obsession with labeling things as "leftist" is the most dumb thing I have seen in my life. You should probably just kill yourself if you are so desperate at labeling everything you don't like as "leftist".

Get fucked, faggot. Go shove a johnson up your ass.

That's like saying the slaying of infidels isn't a muslim doctrine. Surely you learned about the French Revolution in school.

Sorry pal, that spot is reserved for people using 'redpilled' to describe things they agree with despite being the furthest thing from.

are you actually retarded? Please come back with some arguments, what you just said makes no fucking sense.

Also answer my question. Do you consider objectivism left wing?

Who?

Oh. I get it.

Nice try Hillary. Have fun in prison.

Hes got my vote. Maybe if trump wasn't suck a NSA shill he wouldn't be taking so many votes from him.

Gary Johnson isn't a leftist, he's just a moderate libertarian with a progressive standpoint. Aka a massive faggot.

>big gov pls fuck me in the ass
>i can't take care of myself but daddy donald will

It really sucks that Trump in many ways is just an extension of the massive bootlicking wing of the republicunt party.

Pic related
>trumplets will defend this

An ad-hominem attack followed by a strawman. Interesting.
I'll ask you: what does open immigration have to do with objectivism?

Did you forget about the gay wedding cake thing?

>dude weed lmao white libshits being jailed and raped by their precious nigger apes

And this is bad how?

I based what I said off of his policies. I didn't see anything on that. Did he say that they must sell to gays?

Are you actually mentally impaired? You just made the implication that right wing means some sort of ultra nationalism, if I had to guess you're an asshurt little fascist baby who thinks muh nazis were right wing.

Look up what objectivism stands for, I'm guessing by you're retarded definitions it's left wing.

>WAHHH I don't like it so its left wing

judeo-objectivism is just liberalism on roids breh

>Chrispie Creme talking about self control
>the government should imprison people for doing what I don't like

Kill yourself spic and never come here.

I guess you're afraid you'll be out a lot of work if drugs were legalized.

>lets allow huge autonomous federal agencies to imprison citizens at will, with little evidence and blatant entrapment, that will show those liberals lol

Next you're going to claim "EDJUMACATE YOSELF" isn't leftist.

I can't even tell when this site is kidding anymore.

>Yeah fuck you dad I'll smoke pot all day if I want to!

What the fuck are you even talking about? Do you just have a total inability to answer any question? You keep saying the most random unrelated shit.

lolbertarianism is for teenaged faggots, I'm glad they get literally 0% of our voting bloc. ;^)

>believing the government shouldn't throw someone in a cage and ruin their life for liking something I don't means I'm a pothead

Nice meme trumpfag bootlicker

>GaryJ Platform 23% National Sales Tax
he'd have a better chance if his name was Arte Johnson

But who will build and maintain the roads?

t. bootlicker

When our country becomes a post-Trump fascist military junta, neckbeards like you will be the first against the wall

I'm actually a libertarian but you're an autistic faggot sperging out and its hilarious

The inability to put two and two together is leftist.

>Let's face it, this stuttering faggot is going to hand Clinton the nomination

No, the DNC is going to hand Clinton the nomination.

How many votes will Jill Stein get?

Please see this post you projecting shit stain

Why can't a healthy adult decide for themselves what they put into their bodies?

This is literally the most retarded part of American conservatism: MUH GUNS, KEEP OUT - BUT BAN ALL THE THINGS I DON'T LIKE.

>haha I have no argument so now I will troll with smiley faces to feel better about my low intelligence.

Screen cap this

>everything is leftist

Can't believe I actually spent time responding to you you fucking troglodyte

Don't expect any sort of logical consistency from these retarded fucking inbred shitstains.

I hope so

You didn't though. All you did was sift your Official Reddit Big Book of Insults.

>Libertarian party

They're not kidding. They have rejected capitalist or "free-market" economics in favor of nativism and splendid isolation. They rejected capitalism because it is a dehumanizing philosophy that imported 60 million mexicans into this country to reduce wages. Also, the capitalists shipped all the dignified jobs to china and korea and eastern europe. The average man in this country has been fucked by "free-market" principles that are really just globalism.

You should be happy that they are merely rejecting you. In braver times, the mob would hang these kinds of business owners and appropriate their property for the sake of the nation and race.

>he's a leftist
and
>literally funded by Koch brothers
in same sentence.

It's a good thing this board is anonymous otherwise everyone would know you're retarded now.

I pointed out how by your own very definition objectivism is somehow magically left wing and you fucking ignored it and went off ranting about unrelated shit. You're a fucking waste.

>hurr reddit hurr

Calling me Reddit? Fucking wow kid how's your first month on Sup Forums?

Koch brothers are neoconservatives so to be fair that doesn't mean anything.

And you keep pressing this strawman fallacy while also denying the fact that you only support Johnson because Bernie lost.

>implying we live in a free market capitalism
>implying shipping jobs overseas wasn't a situation created by our government.

You keep thinking big government is the answer to the problems created by big government.

no you're being exploited because you can't perform skilled labor Libertarians are the ones hiring Jews to make money for them

He's not a real libertarian that's why he keeps using ad hominems, strawmans, false equivalences and so many other terrible debating and discussion tactics that break down the conversation.

I don't even support Johnson much you fuckwit I even flat out said I'm not very pro immigration, I'm a national liberal.

Do you even know what strawman is? I haven't used a strawman, you haven't answered my simple question since you obviously think objectivism is left wing because you're deluded and have no idea what left wing actually is and instead use it as a label for anything you don't like.

Reminder that "Freedom fight" is a known pedophile & spams Sup Forums & Sup Forums with pedo threads using proxies
He's literal human garbage & a danger to society

Here's the cunt that defends Chrispie Creme and pot criminalization telling me what libertarianism is. Fucking rich.

>Do you even know what strawman is?
Apparently you don't. Maybe you should adjumacate yoself.

Please pretty please I need my pretty purple plum Pepe

>frogposter
>newfag
>reddit
>muh society buzzword

Checking all my boxes

McAfee and Petersen are both superior.

>still no arguments

Stop replying to me until you can answer a simple question.

Libertarianism is an political philosophy that just allows Rothschild type Jews to continue exploting everybody else through the financial system while allowing and encouraging every form of social degeneracy imaginable for the goyim.

It's literally a kikes dream political system

You're a one useful idiot. Liberalism and degeneracy only came about in society because of the government legally enforcing it on people.

Ask yourself did we have more laws or less laws in the 40s and 50s.

This. Goofy Gary will be lucky to break 1% again like he got in 2012. Nobody knows this guy and he hasn't held office for ten years. Even Cruz missiles won't vote for a libertarian.

You know I was going to stop replying to you but now I won't. Instead in reply to your every post I shall post an image from this set I found somewhere.

I never defended him top kek stop being delusional and lying I just said you're an autistic sperg which...
...been proven correct.

>libertarian
>having any impact on the general election

actually the latest fox new poll shows him taking more from shrillary than trump