Is she worth cheating on my wife? She is hitzig on me really bad...like really fucking bad

Is she worth cheating on my wife? She is hitzig on me really bad...like really fucking bad.

Once you fuck, she'll likely lose interest (as the excitement wears off) and you'll be without her and your wife. You will forever be a cheater.

he rite, nahhh

not in the age of social media, if you could just bone the slut and move on with your life relatively certain that you'd get away with it you'd still be a cheating shitbird but at least you wouldn't get caught.

Nope, that's a crazy it will be more fun to lead on / fuck with than actually fuck.

I could. She knows my first name and that I am married...that's it. I could get away with it

Nope, the guilt will eat at you and you gain nothing but a quick fling.

Cheating is never worth it.

Jack off a few times and you'll see that it isn't a god idea

show pic of yo bitch

Depends on how shitty your marriage is

I'd tap her in a heartbeat then go back home and tell my wife who would say "pics or it didn't happen". Being married to a cuckquean is the best.

very very very few women are worth anything, but go for it

Why? The mere fact you threw the question out there means you just want encouragement/disapproval.

Ewww, that bitch ain't worth shit.

Don't be a dishonorable asshole. If your marriage sucks work it out with your wife or get a divorce.

This. Most men can't eat the pain of the guilt.

Okay. Go for the threesome.

Look at her piercings and tattoos, I guarantee you that bitch is crazy. And not in a good way.

she looks like a meth addict

she shouldn't be your wife if this is a dilemma for you

Age?

She would do it and even asked for a threesome with Katharina. No idea how to convince my wife

Assuming you're right I guess it would depend on how much you love your wife. Is she a naggy cunt that you only got together with due to societal pressures or is she your qt oneitus?

>No idea how to convince my wife

There is no one way to do this. You'll figure it out eventually.

not for this ugly slut.

go to your local asian massage parlor and enjoy.

it's anonymous.

And those AMP girls have mad HJ skills.

Lindsey?

Why would you cheat on this?