Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
I’m 17 and have grown extremely tired of hooking up with girls at parties and living an average high school life. I’ve been slowly finding it less and less fulfilling. I keep hoping I will find a girl I seriously care about and it hasn’t been happening. Am I depressed? What do?

Inb4 b&

you're 17 just finish school and chill out

you are probably gay. read homestuck and get a tumblr

Swear to god it’s not bait, I’ve just been feeling really unsatisfied with life and really want to find someone I can actually talk to and be close with.

B& means "banned", as in, you're underage on an 18+ board kind of banned.

B& this nigglet

Are you fucking serious right now?

Seriously? Are you fucking goddamn kidding me!?

Shut the fuck up you stupid fucking pile of shit. You are lucky I don't come over to your house and beat the living shit out of you. I will tear your tongue out of your stupid fucking face if you ever say some shit like that to me ever again.

Who do you think you are; posting some inane and silly bullshit like that? Nobody will ever be entertained or intrigued by your attempts to enlighten anyone around you. What are you thinking? Do you think you can just say some silly shit on the internet? I can find you. I've already found you.

I know who the fuck you are, you obnoxious fucking idiot. I will fucking kill you and your whole family if you ever say some shit like that to me ever again. Seriously. Don't fucking test me buddy. I've already logged your IP and i will release your personal information here if you ever saw something so fucking stupid to me ever again you ignorant little dipshit.

Fucking stupid ass motherfuckers like you are why the world is such a fucked up place. I'm going to fucking annihilate your existence if you ever say something so fucking retarded again.

This is what you do.
You go to Reddit.

You can now thank me.

Find a Boy that will love you for the full unapologetic raging faggot you are. If you don’t find love, you’ll at least have a call clean in your mouth and will be too busy to shitpost.

Pretty sure that call clean was meant to be cock, unless that is homo speak for a full rimjob.

Sorry i guess. I’m not trying to make anybody mad I just wanted a little guidance.

What the fuck did you just say you little bitch?

I’m not really sure what’s happening right now.

Ill have you know i graduated top of my class

Ok I figured that’s where this was going.

Do you know which class i graduated from?

Fucking normie

Navy seals or something. Bunch of confirmed kills probably.

Show boipucci and I'll help

Electronic engineering, 75 percent overall. But also 300 plus confirmed kills. You're dead kiddo.

Cool man.

>be me, 16
>Niece is staying for the weekend
>She's an 8/10 blonde
>Have to jack it like 3 times a day in the bathroom
>My parents went out on the second day to do something for a few hours, don't remember
>Walk into the den where she's watching TV
>She's wearing nothing but a tank top and underwear
>Apologize, turn to go up stairs
>It's ok user come watch TV
>Uh ok
>Go sit next to her awkwardly
>user look at this
>She pulls out the biggest cock I have ever seen
>ohmy.gif
>one thing leads to another and I'm staring at the carpet taking her dick up my ass
>never had anything im my ass besides my own finger and maybe a hair brush
>actually feels kinda good
>suddenly feel the urge to shit
>O ring ruptures and shit farts everywhere
>She says oh yeah user your poop makes me horny and starts eating it
>My mom walks in the room and screams
>She starts fingering herself
>The dog comes down and mounts my mom
>Dad hears the commotion and runs down the stairs
> "What in the fuck" he says, undoing his belt
>Dad starts sucking me off furiously
>My niece groans and fires a load up my ass
>It mixes with the shit and keeps going, flying out of my mouth and onto my dad
>The dog finishes on my mom's tits and leaves
>I blow a load in my dad's mouth while my neice gives him a rusty trombone
>My mom licks at the dog cum while she queefs out hairballs
>The TV falls over and crushes her skull
>Dad grabs the piece with the eye socket and finishes in her brain

why the fuck are you on Sup Forums?

get the fuck out normie, you get pussy. learn to be fucking satisfied you stupid spoiled sack of shit.

please die.

How does it matter if I’m still going to die sad and alone like most people? Getting pussy means literally nothing.

Because you can still fucking approach and attract women. Most of us don't have that and fucking complaining with what you have is pathetic.

I'm 18 and I haven't done as much as hold a girl's hand motherfucker.

And I’m still just as upset as you, different problems doesn’t mean they aren’t problems.

>"am i depressed"
general dissatisfaction isn't unrelenting pain. this thread is fucking gross and so are you.

GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT

How old are you? I'm assuming pretty young if you think getting pussy will give you any sense of joy besides the fleeting moments of sex. I've slept with over 20 women and truthfully i regret most if not all besides my current girlfriend.

everyone feels that just be a nig and do what you do youll be fine

I was a virgin until 19.

the point is not that sex is enough to fulfill you, but if you're able to acquire sex than you're going to have a lot easier time finding a partner to be with than someone who can't even get to the sex part first.

Undreage user MOOOOODS

>I'm 17

UNDERAGEb& you fucking faggot

Really if you can build a relationship without much physical attraction (if thats your issue) then i really believe your relationship with that person will be much more deep then 90% of people who are physically attractive. Most relationships are built around that..

If you want to procreate get a mail order bride once you can support one financially.

If you don't want to procreate just enjoy being a Wizard.

If you are leftie celebrate your Asexuality by joining in on the cis white heterosexual bashing.

Cut your dick n balls off if you NEVER want to have sex again. Yes you could still be fucked in the ass.

why do retarded americans can't stop babbling about their stupid politics?