How do we deal with the issue of skinnyfat beta men walking around everywhere?

How do we deal with the issue of skinnyfat beta men walking around everywhere?

They all seem to have something in common that I've noticed:
>Play videogames
>No noticeable muscle mass
>Have never lifted weights in their life
>Drink from xenoestrogen-infused plastics
>Consume tons of simple carbs and eat not nearly enough fat and protein per day
>Play computer games
>Sometimes they watch anime
>Post about tfw no gf on the internet
>Would NOT be capable of fending off an attacker for longer than a few seconds, would probably get murdered in a minute by a nigger

How do we solve this problem once and for all?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/artic...
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23...
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24...
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11...
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22...
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16...
youtu.be/-6aAFKlr7hs
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4035012/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23708150
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24243555
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23046549
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4135519/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11743810
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16094059
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23169929
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Make it as easy to get prescribed test/tren/win as it is to get tranny whoremoans

>muh plastics
>muh xenoestrogen
>muh modern life
stop making excuses, just go outside, eat right, and workout.

Tren and winstrol is not approved for any sort of TRT or medical usage.

You can always buy it on r/SST from a reputable source, however. It's inexpensive and you can cruise on test very cheaply

OP pretty much describes me; however, I am quite wealthy due to my technical job.

>Would NOT be capable of fending off an attacker for longer than a few seconds, would probably get murdered in a minute by a nigger
This is why I have a concealed carry license. I exercise the right to carry whenever I am in a place remotely at risk of the negro.

>tfw skeleton

I was just a fat fuck now I'm kind of skinny fat but have decent arms because I do lots of pushups. I got a pullup bar but its kind of difficult to get started since I'm like 190 and can't do a chinup.

Anyone know this feel? What's a good way to build up strength here?

But other than that yes I'm a 25 year old virgin failure.

>Play video and computer games

oh no

We don't. It's none of our fucking business what others do. Tough luck if they're physically incapable of protecting themselves. Natural selection would've done its job, but we live in a society now.

Basically:
>play videogames
not an issue
>no noticeable muscle mass
not an issue
>have never lifted weights in their life
not an issue
>drink from xenoestrogen-infused plastics
muh conspiracy
>consume tons of simple carbs
none of your business, not an issue
>play computer games
>sometimes they watch anime
>post about tfw no gf on the internet
none of your business, let nature try to creep in
tough fucking luck

>It's not an issue that society is becoming more feminized and that men are beginning to look like women and have lower and lower testosterone and much higher estrogen while doing nothing with their lives

Oh I wonder who could be behind this...

>le autistic point-by-point nitpick of opponent's argument

You know you could just admit that he is right.

BPA is working the same way as estrogen, it's not a fucking conspiracy, have fun getting female hormones in your body :-)

>le ad hominem
Überkek

Close, but wrong

You have no argument.

>it's not an issue and it's not our business!

That's the most retarded thing I've ever heard, do you think social policy should just not exist because "lol who cares, whatever happens happens no big deal everything will figure itself out"

this was me for awhile. Just keep trying, push ups work out the tricep which is the muscle behind your arm and your chest. Pull ups and chin ups train your biceps and back. So doing a lot of push ups won't help much with chin ups, the only solution is to keep trying.

You can change your diet up, the best diet is a majority green vegetables e.g. kale, spinach, broccoli, cabbage and red meat with a little starch. Also it's easy to forget, but try to go on runs or at least walks if you live a sedentary lifestyle.

I'm more worried about the fact that its a carcinogen but ok, that's a greater issue.
Yup.

Scooby recommends using a chair to start at the top of a chinup, then let yourself down as slow as possible to work on your negatives. But, you know,

>taking advice from Scooby

How do you do, fellow hungry skeletons?

>You have no argument
Why give an argument to an opinion.
Social policy should not exist for this reasoning; doesn't mean that it shouldn't exist at all. People know that smoking kills, statistics on top of statistics vomited at them, but people still smoke. Why care what happens to them because of the choice they conciously made?
Same applies to "skinnyfat" problem.

How is it not a problem that everyone is becoming a beta femboy?

keep training

why is problem that everyone is a beta femboy?

we are in the XXI century , where women and men can do the same shit , why need more?

yes but this is actually solid advice, even if you can do a couple pullups finishing every set with some chair assisted will make you improve quick

Yeah I am skinny fat university and have tried to build up visible muscle. I work on a farm, go innawoods and lift. Basically I am able to do hard work, run long distances and so on but despite all that my body still looks fucking pathetic. Does anyone have any advices?

Men need to go Vegan. Keeps them lean, healthy and strong.

>cruise on test very cheaply
>cruise

Say bye bye to your fertility. You should not cruise until you're sure you don't want kids, it will shut down your natural test production for life, that's why people cycle. When you are 45+ & have had kids and shit, then cruise, otherwise 10-12 week cycles, run proper pct, use HCG during cycle too.

>No protein
>No fat
>healthy and strong

kek, maybe if you want to be a trap

>otherwise 10-12 week cycles, run proper pct, use HCG during cycle too.

Top kekkero.

You'll be spending 3x just on PCT and look like shit because as soon as you start making gains you'll hop off, makes no sense.

b&c all the way m8.

>Play videogames
>Play computer games

literally all me

guns are good. But don't be a pussy beta and start caring for your body, be a real man.

>No protein
Nuts, seeds and beans are all great sources of protein;and are good for you,unlike meat.

>No fat
Nuts etc. Also, too much fat is bad. Only 10% is needed /day.

T. not an argument.

>Also, too much fat is bad. Only 10% is needed /day.

No it's not, top kek.

enjoy your bombed test-levels with so little fat.

How exactly is meat bad for you?

why do you care about other mens body types op

do you want more /fit men to stare at their asses?

what are you some kinda fagot ?

>How is meat bad for you?
Heart disease+Cancer. You don't need MEAT, you can make all kinds of gains from being Vegan.

>Heart disease+Cancer.

Source?

you described me. But i'm 201cm tall to boot. Being tall and with a noticeable bulge you can't hide helps.

Heme iron:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24...
Nitrosamines:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11...
Protein Fermentation:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22...
Vegan blood resistant to cancer:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16...
Vegetarian diets and cancer risk:

Prevent tech industry jobs except those that require military service

otherwise these people will be "successful"

go eat a potato lmao

>mentions videogames twice
Will this meme ever end? You can play games and have a life at the same time.
>op is also racist as fuck

So, it's pretty obvious that OP is a fat lard that lives off of welfare and blames his fatness on video games and blacks. Sad.

You beat me to it.
youtu.be/-6aAFKlr7hs

Go eat some beef, enjoy your diabetes and heart disease.

>The vegan nigger

LOL

This "guy" has been lifting supposedly 10 years and he deadlifts jackshit and looks absolutely terrible, hope you're trolling

gå spise en fjert

You realize skinny fat betas are like your average joe right?

There has never been a time where people all walked around like ripped ubermensh

Sorry life isn't your homoerotic dream world

>>op is also racist as fuck

Where did I say anything racist in this thread?

The only real solution is banning technology use/purchases

technology is the sole reason for this. The internet needs to be banned outisde of school/work/university, and anonymity completely removed. You know, everything Sup Forums hates.

Quite simply this is an issue because modern jobs that produce the most wealth don't require physical work. Only a regression in technology will do anything to fix this, otherwise you'll keep relying on things made by skinnyfat and fat people (like the computer you're using right now)

Let's not forget to mention that the fact that OP is posting on here indicates he isn't some "stud" either. He's probably 400 pounds and on welfare.

*FIXED links
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23708150
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24243555
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23046549
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4135519/
Nitrosamines:
Protein Fermentation:
Vegan blood resistant to cancer:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16094059
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23169929

Calling blacks niggers? Or do you not understand what a racial slur is?

>implying I'm not happy with my skinnyfat glory

i never understand why op always points out flaws in his own character and tries desperately to throw them onto society

op a tubby tubby 2x4

Here's a thought leaf

Take your LIFT THINGS UP AND PUT THEM DOWN ass back over to /fit/ and circlejerk there over how people are skinnyfat. This is Sup Forums, and on Sup Forums we take no issue with being out of shape.

FUCK OFF BACK TO sage

>How do we solve this problem once and for all?

Get some exercise...?

You're an idiot if you think he looks terrible.
>Deadlifts jackshit
Probably more than you. And who cares, he's still stronger overall.

>what he says is fact
>Ignore it because he looks like shit
Great critical thinking

Skinnyfats are the worst, they look doughy AND weak af.

Maybe it's just me but I have the impression that Brits tend to be skinnyfat a lot :^)

Pic is me

some would say you are happy, some would say you are beta

That's not even skinnyfat. You're slightly overweight

>it's fact
>Just clings onto other people and says sensationalist memes in order to get more views and get fame and way he can

Anyways skinnyfat defense force came out of the woodwork, doesn't surprise me at all that people on Sup Forums are poor, look like shit and are mostly NEETs. time to leave the thread, cya

you dont

You literally look like you're from one of those "nu-male" pictures posted on Sup Forums all the time.

i really hope you don't call other people cuckolds because you definitely look like one

>tfw you describe me
Cept I do eat quite a bit of protein.
Not sure what you mean about the plastic tho.

I eat a fuckload, but I'm just plain skinny. It's been almost a decade since I did anything that would qualify as a workout.

Happy as fuck.

I'm 6'2'' at 187 pounds.

I'm certainly not overweight.

>Cept I do eat quite a bit of protein.

Your bf is a lucky man :^)

>I'm certainly not overweight.

Holy shit, the delusion is REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>The people on Sup Forums admit that they play videogames, look like shit and are pretty much the nu-male cucks that are posted about here all the time

This board is hilarious, I REALLY hope you guys don't post about "degeneracy"

FU
That's not what I meant.

how do you deal with it? just ignore them. they're skinny-fat betas so they're no threat, not even to each other.

wew

What would you consider a healthy weight at 6' 2''?

>admitting you're canadian

stop

I would lift weights but I have a back injury and nothing except time off is fixing it. Everything makes it worse except not thinking about it, correct posture and resting. Once this thing fixes itself then I'll go back.

Don't nuts and all vegetable source, for that matter, have a shitty omega 3:6 ratio?

You still need to lift even when on steroids

This is me except I get barely enough exercise to not be skinnyfat, and when I say barely enough, I'm saying once or twice a week because I'm lazy but I hate being skinnyfat.

Anyways you can do all the things you listed and still be successful in todays world so really what's the incentive to do anything differantly? Tons of people like you described are successful in STEM. They even get married because while girls may want to fuck the alpha, they won't want to raise a family with them, they want the beta provider.

>being this dumb

What is a gun?

It's not so much about weight as it is about body fat percentage.

You have protruding love handles. Are you really that blind? Look at the picture you posted for fuck's sake. You're approaching muffin top status

You aren't skinnyfat. You need to lose at least 10 lbs

I've never needed to be very muscular because I have a large penis.

Oh, hello :^)

kek also this desu

That's how normal people look you deluded user. Male body standards have been warped by jewish magazines featuring homosexual men with ripped muscles.

Hi fatty :^)

pic is the very essence of skinnyfat
>little muscle
>medium quantity of fat
>BMI in normal range

classic fat would be
>lots of muscle
>even more fat
>BMI>normal range

I've never been called fat in my life except by one person who says it ironically and also calls me "bony-ass" and "Skinny-butt".

>pic is the very essence of skinnyfat

No, it isn't. Skinnyfats still look very slim when they wear a shirt.

If this guy wore a shirt in his pic, you could still see the protruding love handles and his belly.

Just seeing how much of this applies to me.

>Play videogames
Yes
Yes
No, have done this just do not bother with it anymore.
No idea what this means.
Don't keep track of my diet at all.
>Play computer games
Yes
Yes
Not really
I got attacked my a guy a few months ago and just hit him with a brick that was around.

You aren't fat, you're slightly overweight. There is a difference.

Also not trying to hate on you, but your body kinda grosses me out, please take up running or something :^)

>create a scarcity of quality men
I don't mind at all. Women are married to the state, they won't touch a beta with a 10 foot poll. They can just fuck the hottest chad they can get their hands on and let the state handle the fallout.

Vegan reporting in.

Overweight is not the same as fat
overweight: weighs more than normal BMI range. Fun fact: extremely jacked bodybuilders are technically overweight too.

Fat: BF percentage over 20 % (male). Can be grouped into skinnyfat (normal or sub-normal BMI) and classic fat (above normal BMI)

see
>You aren't fat, you're slightly overweight. There is a difference.

Because too many men are concerned with being a good man, rather than being good at being a man.

>confusing me with somebody else when posters have unique IDs

>Because too many men are concerned with being a good man, rather than being good at being a man.

Powerful, powerful stuff :^)

>confusing me with somebody else when posters have unique IDs

South Park taught you basically all look the same :^)

>tfw you born were born with mild hypotonia