Feeling lonely

Feeling lonely.
Mid 20s.
Saturday night feelsbad man foreveralone no friends.

Should i go to AMP? asian massage parlor.

Full body massage is about $30 an hour and i guess i have to tip about $10.

Is it really worth $40? or do u guys regret it

Pricing doesn't sound right. Just about every one I've been to is $60 per hour and you'll tip about $40 for a handjob. Should you go? Yes. Massage is usually good then they jerk you off. What's the question?

is the cost worth it for a poorfag like me?

I live in a major city so lots of asians.. It ranges from $25-60hr usUALLY

Definitely not $25 for an hour. I enjoy it but I have some money to throw around. The only negative is the women are sometimes old. If you can find a place with cute girls it's great. But even the old ladies will take care of you.

Sorry, I don't fuck desperate fags who can only get laid via the internet.

>is it really worth $40
get a job you fucking neet

Fags know one in tampa fl?

1) it's not worth it

2) you will keep having the urge to go until you go and realise how it's not worth it, so just do it and get it over with

3) your prices are way off if you are expecting extras

how much are happy ending tips? i'm expecting $20-30 but for just massage $10

They won't be happy if you give them $20. I give $60 but you can get away with $40

How do you find decent places

yea like this guy says
they have a certain amount they aim for, but if you pay more then of course they will be happy, make more of an effort and won't be watching the clock as much

in the UK it's pretty obvious

- front of the shop is covered by cloth or something so you can't see in

- the girls are dressed very casual / showing off more skin than you'd see in somewhere like a beauty salon where they won't be rubbing your dick

- they ask 'have you been here before?'

- use google, you'll probably find people talking about them very easily, in the UK there are forums where people discuss places

So how do you get them to do it? Do you have to ask or do they offer?

it probably varies, everyone is different after all..

they might massage your inner thighs and really close to your dick while doing your back, then ask you to turn over and remove the towel revealing your erect penis, or might make a comment about something

basically they will be subtely trying to work out if you want it firstly and if you are not a cop secondly

giving them little signs e.g having an erection is a good starting point when they ask you to turn over, then they will probably ask if you want more or if it's okay to massage "there"

after going a few times sometimes i would just state at the start

"hey i've been here before and i wanted the following extras ____ blah blah" give them enough money to cover it all and you're all set - though i think the build up and being unknown if they will attempt to touch you or not is the best part of the experience, it's a lot more exciting that way

i thought the pros NEVER use the towel and that's the signal for them to know

>it probably varies, everyone is different after all..

like i said, it varies - there arent' set rules and guidelines that are followed, most of these girls are flown in for a few weeks and then get moved onto other things

The 25-60 is only for the message. They ask for a tip if you want anything after the massage

It won't cure your loneliness, the fantasy is better than reality. You will be more lonely afterwards but it's an interesting experience.

Pretty much what I'm looking for to just to try it. I am lonely as fuck though.

is it worth it for a poorfag like me?

go fap and you won't be lonely any more

plus you won't waste money, spend it on something else instead

No, but you will keep fantasying about it until you experience it so you may as well waste your money and get it over with.

Pretty much this. For me the urge was unbearable, then I dropped the $200 for full service with a decent looking skinny thing with big old fake knockers. The immediate afterward though was "oh fuck I can't believe I just spent $200 on that" after the smoke cleared however, looking back on the experience is hot as hell.

Does $200 get you sex instead of handjob or was it just really expensive.

Full service there was $200, I think thats a standard price. Full service includes sex and in the case some light butt play (she touched my butthole a little)

40 dollars for a real massage and a handjob? That is an incredible deal.

In the UK I paid £25 for 30 mins, then once in the room and she asked if I wanted more, I paid £80 for sex - you have to be very clear about what you want when you pay, otherwise they will ask for more later on.

The first payment you give is for her time, that goes to their boss. The payment you give within the room, they keep/get a percentage of so they care about that more. The first payment isn't considered in the price you are paying for anything extra.

Do they make you wear a condom I would actually prefer it in this case.

Well they aren't going to force you not to wear one. The obvious thing would be to take one with you.

$40 for real massage, $40 for handjob. $80 bucks an hour.

idk if worth.

>stay at home
>masturbate
>you just found a job that pays $80/hr

She didnt give me an option and honestly under no circumstances would I ever not.. They're prostitutes my guy, can't imagine all the dirty dicks they've taken.