Hey looking to kill myself today. recommendations???

Hey looking to kill myself today. recommendations???
(Pic Unrelated)

Don't.

Just keep living, and when you die of old age you succeeded.

I thought I was on on fucking Sup Forums not tumblr

It's true though, it's literally pointless to die because you will die anyway, whether or not you want too kill youself. you will die one day.

Did I mention you will die ?

actually, amanita muscaria (the mushroom in ur pic) is known to either be lethal, or give the best hallucinogenic experiences. pls consider trying the latter, before stepping out of our world. psycadelics are truly something to behold and may change your life

three words bleach and white vineger have fun knowing what its like being a shekel whoarder

Thanks finally a answer

Yep. DMT made me realize that if I die, it doesn't end, things just change. It made me not seek death as a release.

Febreze will do the trick

Nerve gas

Just curious, why are you gonna kill yourself?

Where do I get that shit

True dat. I find it funny how people think death is the end. There is no end.

My mother died a couple months ago due to cancer. she was my only family left I still had my GF. My gf well she just disappeared nobody knows where she is, I think shes dead and I cant live without her

>>Actual answer.
Time will fill in the spaces man. Trust me. It's hard now but just keep on keepin on.

>>Sup Forums answer
Kys now faggot.

In my opinion, the fact that there is no end is what frightens me. When i die i dont want to have anything to do with this planet and life. I want everytimg to be over. I want to be into straight up nothing. If i did mush and actually came to a reflection that there is no end. I would be depressed my whole life.

Well now I'm sad. Sorry to hear that man, hope you find something else to hold on to before you off yourself.

peace, bro

also livestream plx

>I would be depressed my whole life
Let me help you with that!

Perception of time requires consciousness, so any amount of time you spend dead will not be perceived. That means all of your being, everything that makes you you and everything your conscious mind can encompass is this life and nothing more. You will not be released of anything, you will be the life you lived. How's that?

Eat a shit ton of mentos and then drink 2 liters of diet coke

go to mexico or some shit and do loads of drugs and spend all of your money on hookers. you'll either realize you don't want to die or have a hell of a time before you blow your brains out

He just wants to die, not take out a block of the city.

I know. I mean I hope its that. If life continues after death its very depressing tho. I mean i want wat u just said. My life then it stops and Im not aware of it. But we never knows if that is what truely happens. But if i knew for sure that life didnt stop after death, damn i would be depressed.

Aint got a camera ;-;

What are they gonna do kill him

It's an existential question that we may never get to answer. But being philosophically practical, I say it's safe to assume that everything that can exist does exist, that reality as a whole is not confined to time and since we're not aware of the time we spend being dead the same way we're not aware of the time we spend blackout drunk, then perhaps death is a non-event in our existence, and things just go on in whatever way they are supposed to go, like maybe you just wake up exactly where you didn't want to be like some sort of limbo.

Carbon monoxide. Portable grill in the bathroom, towel under the door.

Update: I attempted the mentos idea
Now I just feel like shit
God damn it Sup Forums

1) camera
2) rope
3) stool
4) record
5) stand on stool
6) kick down stool
7) post results

the one thing i never want to knon is if suicide brings you to a whole different experience of death. i've been loaded on drugs to the point of feeling god wrap her arms around me and coax me, but that was a "coming home" feeling. suicide could be different and i always belived that no matter how far i strayed from that feeling of peace and pleasure, i'll never take my own life

Oh shit I autistically posted that pls don't hold me responsible

if you kill yourself at least do a bunch of hood rat shit before like rob a bank, rap some sexy jailbait girls, do a bunch of psychedelics, shit like that

Here is the thing man. don't kill your self here is why when you die the simulation starts over you will be trapped with your like in its current situation forever reliving it over and over and over again. so try to stay alive as long as you can and just have fun. don't take the game so hard its not for every one but if you are stuck here might as well try to build a good experience for the next time.

If you realy wont to be free isolate your self from the world and do nothing the simulation will forget you.

Put hundreds of rubber bands around your head till it explodes like on those watermelons.
>Pic related

Really though, OP, try shrooms or DMT and go in with the mindset of "how do I seek to better myself" as your topic and you'll find a way out. It made me realizr I'm depressed as fuck but I also got to feel happy for the first time in many years. I got self conscious as fuck in 5th grade , developed an eating disorder (africa not alabama) and was just recovering from that before my mom was diagnosed with and died from cancer (in 40 days) in junior year of HS, 2015. Still pretty bad now, in fact the worst I've been ever before having dropped out of college this august, but I know that I am going to make something of myself. I plan to reenroll in jan and have found new interests.

But really, do shrooms with a deep serious thought

Go to cvs walgreens whatever and buy 5htp and take max 300mg of 5htp (more makes you wana vomit). It might knock you out the first time but the next time you take it you'll feel a nice seratonin (?) Release. This took me out of my worst part of depression for almost a week and I got to think about things before it came back. I still take 200mg 5htp every day, one in morn one in evening and it seems to help

Lie to yourself at night "i am happy" "i am content, i am well, I am xyz" since you'll think these thoughts through subconsioucly when you sleep tonight. It will help.

Your welcome have fun embracing the nothingness

Cigarettes and alcohol
Don't give up it takes dedicated work but eventually your body will recognize it wants to live. Then volunteer at a hospital. Get help we love you

Why do people want to kill themselves when they're at their lowest point in life?

Don't they see that's the best forge for your spirit?

>this
/thread

so many suggestions...
Kinda makes me worry

You must be new here.

Yeah I'm new-ish to b
Mainly use a

Pic related, eat shrooms and die in your head. Be resurrect, hoe