Trump is a fat piece of shit and a poor leader. I regret voting for him

Trump is a fat piece of shit and a poor leader. I regret voting for him.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world-0/us-politics/donald-trump-barack-obama-holiday-us-president-golf-bedminster-new-jersey-vacation-mar-a-lago-a7876256.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

someone had to say it

isnt that the same mayor who tweeted about blocking fema prior to the hurricane because she hated trump?

what a retard.

You mad?

I regret you voting for him, too.

How convenient that the photographer happened to be there to take a picture of this brave Mayor

you can't properly lead a help effort from the front lines where you are busy doing stuff you are supposed to get other people to do.

I'm curious what you're trying to insinuate from this comment.

>I regret voting for him.
You expected him to do anything different from what he did?

You're a special kind of stupid, aren't you.

STFU, the country is helping Puerto Rico as much as we can... we had Texas and Florida get fucked up and FEMA is waiting on money from Congress.

Til then, Puerto Rico is getting as much help as we can send... if they don't like it, I hope their island sinks.

That she's a dirty Mexican. Duh.

samefag harder, samefag.
one shekel been deposited to your sharia blue account.

your precious trump got hurt feeling again, let's go on a twitter rage and bash anyone and everyone, meanwhile people are dying.

?

How many rounds of golf did Obama play when the world was burning around him? Oh yeah that's what I thought. Fucking faggot

inb4 fake liberal media

as someonw who voted for trump, i

MORE
YEARS

You didn't vote for him, stop posting threads about Trump and go to bed Timmy.

this really.
puerto rico isn't even a real state and puerto ricans aren't real people anyway.

none. that's only reserved for a special kind of stupid like Bush jr and Trump

Its not like the picture was taken and released to the public for PR or anything

Take 10 seconds to use the search function google has independent.co.uk/news/world-0/us-politics/donald-trump-barack-obama-holiday-us-president-golf-bedminster-new-jersey-vacation-mar-a-lago-a7876256.html

well, less in 8 years than trump has in 8 months

so there's that

Still your president.

>I regret voting for him.
You didn't vote for him you lying piece of shit.

>It's not like journalists follow around people and post what they're doing to report on it for the sake of news or anything.

Are you pretending to be retarded or genuinely mentally damaged?

I don't understand what people think trump to do? Get some fucking rain boots and personally swim around in water looking for people? Aid has already been sent, continues to be sent, which includes manpower and supplies. Why doesn't CNN and liberals talk about how truck drivers won't deliver the supplies? Why is everything trump's fault? Why is the puerto rican governor not criticizing trump, if he's doing such a poor job?

I hope all the Puerto Ricans move to your neighborhood

Puerto Rico:
>muh american imperialism
>muh oppression
>muh independence
one hurricane later:
>WE'RE AMERICAN TOOOOOO
fucking boricuas. literal fair weather friends

>Live on hurricane prone island
>Know its shitty,power grid from ww2 times
>Get hit twice
Trump's fault

puerto ricans can't vote in presidential elections. trump doesn't give a fuck about them, and being latinos just makes their suffering even sweeter to him

he's also worked 10 times as hard as that nigger did during his first 9 months. But they never mention that.

Every other Puerto Rican leader from mayor to governor has done nothing but praise Trumps response to the hurricane. It's only this attention seeking cunt that gets coverage. Shocker.

And he's already completely killed his chance at four more years. At this rate He's not going to complete the first four.

>not providing federal resources necessary to save the lives of American citizens
abso-fucking-lutely Trump's fault nigger

Where did she say that. Stop making up bullshit.

Because no one who voted for the idiot thinks he's doing a terrible job? Just look at the republicans in congress turning their back on him. I voted for him because Hillary seemed like worse choice and she was going to take us to war with russia. Instead we have dumb ass Trump taking us to war with N. Korea instead. What absolute stupid fuck.

Fuck you bitch, Trump is so good at his fucking job he spends most of his time golfing, this cunt can't even run her country without drowning.

and that justifies the shitty response?

>he's already completely killed his chance at four more years
And Hillary is leading in the polls too, right?

substitute basketball for golf and the answer is plenty. I'd expect nothing less from the Chief Basketball-American.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>Hillary voted detected

We've barely sent 5k troops over and barely as many supplies as we did with the Haiti earthquakes when Obama was in office, and the first lady even went to help herself.

Keep trying.

Citation Required

All the democrats had to do was get one spic on board. They couldn't get the governor so they settled on this cunt. Pretty sad to see

>it's on Twitter, it must be true
you kids are so gullible these days

oh yeah because she's reliable

Texas and Florida got hit by hurricanes too. There's white people that need saved before latinos, they breed like dogs anyway their numbers will rebound quickly

How convenient, everyone in the fucking country has a phone with a camera on it.

Dumbass.

Just liberals playing politics while people suffer.

>using a bullhorn to save people
Does the UN know about this amazing lifesaving device? I assume it can cut steel, stop bleeding, suck your dick too

Low quality bait. Try harder, bring me evidence of GOOD things he did, not shitty travel bans that arrested innocent men, women and children who were documented legals, or attempting to make another country pay for a wall then giving up after he was told "no".

But nobody is saying it is a shitty response besides this bitch and the media. It's a clusterfuck over there, but he is doing his best. He sent the fucking and army and FEMA to try and distribute the supply. The roads are just terrible and it's difficult to distribute shit. Most of the leaders understand that.

>some American citizens matter more than others
go fuck yourself seriously

Never tell me the odds, kid.

If she was a good mayor she wouldn't have all that water to deal with in the first place

people expect him to lead?

people in this thread have been shitting on the mayor for taking the photo as a "pr stunt" but what they don't realize is that a shitload of people WANT to see pictures like that. it shows that she's on their side and thinking about them and actively trying to help (whether she is or not is up for debate).

meanwhile, trump isn't making any motions, he can't even be bothered to fly down there in prompt timing, and on top of everything else is actively picking fights with people who are asking for help.

no matter what your politics are, you have to understand that the optics of this makes him look like a jackass. even if he technically has helped out more than any single person on the planet (i don't think he has, but i'm just saying this for argument's sake), by taking the weekend off, playing golf, fighting with people on twitter, etc, he's giving a bad impression and doing a horrid job at inspiring people and leading.

why can't like jlo and pudge rodriguez take care of them?

lol you take him at his word even though he's a lifelong liar. what a cuck you are

The cognitive dissonance here is staggering

>The Independent
>Picture with cropped out source.
Uh huh. You seem legitimate, sincere, and aware of your personal biases...

he could get elected when all he did was say he was great and would do a great job and have retards believe him. It's been a shit show from day one. He's not going to get a second term

Perhaps you're just incapable of understanding the deeper meaning behind things, and how important PR and image is for politicians.

>because it takes more than 20 seconds to go online, type in some words on a t-shirt and have it printed and sold from out of country.

Try harder.

lol lrn2google feggit, he's putting Obama's golf numbers to shame

mayor refused the application Fema sent and left them all floating offshore, its all detailed in the FEMA action plan she refused to sign because of Trump so she could blame him, but got exposed and now just looks like a retard.

I literally linked the source are you fucking brain dead?

>because Hillary seemed like worse choice and she was going to take us to war with russia
Why did so many people believe this? I really have no clue where this began.

>citations required
brool story co

All I expect president Cheeto to do is shut the fuck up when Americans are suffering. He behaves like child, totally incapable of being president.

no clue? think about it for a second

your mad your mad! clearly staged ya filthy fucking untermensch

>Ignoring facts because they hurt your feelings

try to be more triggered.

7 more years of liberal tears

Edgy.

If thats the case she at least got into the water with a life vest and megaphone. More effort that drumpf

How many people do you think is enough then, since you obviously have more information than the president of the united states and governor of puerto rico? they could sent 200,000 troops, it wouldn't solve the massive issues that the island still has dumbass. Turn off CNN you retarded child.

I'm still waiting for you to explain how a journalist couldn't just follow her around on their own and post it for the sake of actually reporting?

>president Cheeto
I want to repeatedly punch you in the nutsack so that you may never procreate.

Breitbart?

She’s there with a bullhorn, it’s noticeable. You idiot.

I voted for him. No regrets. I want a p

Trucker's Union goes on strike
rather than the Mayor mediate or play to their patriotism
she blames Trump
classy

>It's been a shit show from day one.
To YOU, it's been a shit show because you voted for Hillary and you are a liberal. I voted for him, along with millions of other people and he is doing the exact thing we hired him to do. His 2nd term is his for the taking, provided he wants it after trying to deal with the crybaby democrats and RINO republicans.

that's a good Trump impersonation, when one fact is proven false find another one, the more unprovable, either way, the bettee

internet tough guy alert!

No I said white people matter more. Sneaking in does not make you a citizen

I don't even have CNN on? I use twitter, google, and every reporting source I can to gather information and come to my own conclusion.

The fact is there aren't enough people there doing enough, the president was playing golf today and then proceeded to shit o

This

no...but you put the word in your own comment. think about it...

It’s part of this country. You idiot. Those are United States citizens.