WWYD brutal edition

WWYD brutal edition

Other urls found in this thread:

pasted.co/c04a23db
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I would hug her platonically.

I would wink in her general direction then apologize for being a misogynist.

I'd hold the door open for her and tell her to have a nice day. Its worth the death penalty.

I would smell her hair, then run away because I am terrified of women. Later, I would masturbate while crying about how lonely I am and how I wish women liked me.

I would tie her up and tickle her under her arms.

The bitch hates being tickled

You would not!!! That's ... that's horrible, you monster.

M'lady.

I would cover my eyes and notify her that her bosom is accidentally exposed, and I would assure her that I didn't see anything.

you scallywag!

I'll guarantee a reply to anyone who gives a wwyd to my girl ;)

I'd stuff my balls in her ass and my dick in her pussy and self dp her.

I'd ask for her consent If I can kiss her cheek and do so if she allows me

Don't worry, she loves it. Just look at that smile!

Please do Kayleigh?

gonna fuck dat ass till she gape and slap those titties hard

I would tell her she looks good in that sweatshirt and her lipstick shade is spot on.

Not what I was expecting :(

wwyd to them?

Hey what do you all think of my wife?

String her up to my ceiling and tape a hitachi magic wand to her pussy on high. Leave her there for 2 days and tell her when she stops cumming she can have a drink.

For her, I'd sensually brush those pretty teeth, fingering her pussy into oblivion.

Which one and wwyd?

Wwyd to her tits?

she is going to die of thirst

Question is, what haven't THEY done? They look like generic closet-whores that'll give it up after a few drops of liquor. It's definitely gotta be some legit bdsm with rough anal if you intend to see tears because these two are the kind to strip with the tequila, if you know what I mean.

Nah, I think her survival instincts will kick in before then and she'll stop. My ex did after about 7 hours hanging, she loved it but she started getting used to it and could turn off the flow so I lost interest.

wwyd

wwyd to her?

wwyd

wwyd?

wwyd?

Wwyd left is wifey when she was a cheerleader in highschool

Punch that dumb slut in her chest.

follow them home break in and drug them. zip tie their elbows to their knees and cut all their clothes off. gag them with the others panties and wait for them to wake up. once awake take turns fucking both of them in the ass. write fuck me across their asses and leave them tied up butt ass naked for someone to find.

follow her into that bathroom and force her to strip completely naked. shove her panties in her mouth and tie her hands behind her back. use her phone to take pictures and send them to everyone in her contacts. take her phone and clothes and leave her in the public bathroom completely exposed.

Wwyd?

My favourite pack pasted.co/c04a23db

replies get nudes

better pic

Wwyd

Wwyd

You fucking pig

id drug the one on the left and take her to an abandoned barn. id suspend her from the rafters by her ankles and tie her hands behind her back. id use her phone to set up a live stream to her facebook while i waited for her to wake up. once she was awake id slowly cut her clothes off piece by piece while hundreds of viewers watched her scream for help. once she'd been stripped completely naked id fuck her mouth and throat till she passed out. id cum all over her face and tits as she unconsciously swayed back and forth. id leave her hanging thereally naked and covered in cum with the live stream rolling until somebody found her.

Make her suck my cock and swallow the full load in one gulp. Then jam her anally for an hour and repeat the blow job only not taking my penis out of her mouth even once, then tie her down, write 'rotten cunt' her belly in Sharpie and invite 6 big niggers in. Rinse, Lather, Repeat

Be rough

Bump

Wwyd? R4R

I wish that happened to me. My pussy gets wet af reading that. Whats wrong with me?

Tits and time stamp or gtfo

Bumping for Kayleigh

Wwyd to this slut?

Wwyd to my sister she's far left

WWYD? Wanna hear it all

take her to small claims court

stick a bar of soap up that pussy

Nice make sure it's . Then what

move the phone away from the tub since the iphone warranty doesn't cover water damage

Load her up on painkillers and adrenaline, skin her alive and fuck her inside while she's inside out.

White South African girl called Nicki, lives in Scotland and drives trains

She looks hot, he looks retarded