Are we even going to fucking celebrate or what?

Are we even going to fucking celebrate or what?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TBfWKmRFTjM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No.

RETREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's not October 1st in Freedomland you fuckin idiot.

14 years? I'm going back to Something Awful

Mellow your mammaries everybody gets a party hat.

Unless Mook fucks it up.

It's not midnight yet where it counts.

Happy birthday, Sup Forums

It actually is the first 10 mins on the east coast of freedomland right now

we've been celebrating this entire time

actually, it's been the 1st for more than fifteen hours everywhere that matters

>freedomland
I sure hope you don't mean the US
they're way down the bottom of every freedom index

Happy birthday Sup Forums

Yes I am referring to the US. Tell me what freedoms I don't have, please, enlighten me while I count my bitcoin and my paper currency and shoot my gun off my front porch while I sit here naked and post on the internet about how I can do whatever the fuck I want because the bullshit you hear in the media and choose to believe because you're retarded isn't true about all of the US. Faggot. Suck my long sentence nigger

Birthday hats incoming

Already here and it looks great

Happy dirtday

>Freedomland

>not being American
At least you're Australian though, bretty good. Better than a filthy Canadian.

If.you want to celebrate the day, post some.cp OP.

a toast to all the shit thats built up over the years fellow user's. Hip Hip Horray

this makes me sad for some reason

In n Out is fucking dope though

No™.

I am american, retard.

mourn.

you'd be cool to hang out with

Even better!

I think i know you...

/thread

You're not this user, then?
Because yeah it's nice.

Nope, fellow best-nation native.

Fake and gay, that's not an American woman

I'm not from Europe and your response just shows how mad I made you.

Good

Lol ok retard, proving you wrong means I'm mad.

Either Aussie or lowly leaf then.

There will be hats.

You haven't proven anything though, besides your own retardation.

Australia isn't a third world country like yours so no need to be mad.

>Australia isn't a third world country
Just the middle where the gas-huffing fauna nest, the rest of you are absolute cunts and pretty okay dudes.

Two years in a row. There will be no such things.

I have proven you're wrong about US being low on freedom indexes, regardless of what bullshit you heard or read, by sitting on my porch naked shooting my guns, counting my bitcoin and my paper money, and doing whatever else I want while posting on the internet. Retard.

Sorry I couldn't here you over the sound of all those riots and corrupt government that bumps people off like a dictatorship would emanating from your third-world shithole.

>I couldn't here you
>here
Mistakes like this are a diamond dozen.

>in the mean time..

A DINGO ATE MY BABY!

Fucking GookMoot

>posting greentext that admits taking bait in itself
I didn't think you were THAT retarded.

>I don't have an argument to make but good thing I found a typo to point out instead!

It's a doggy dog world, after all.

Don't you mean mourn?
Sup Forums has been dead for years.

>Amerifats only knowledge of Australia is outdated memes
Wouldn't expect any less from a third-worlder

The bait was some Amerifat claiming America wasn't a shithole

using a fucking greentext as a reference is... less than a reliable source.

obvious newfag spotted. kys.

Too old.

>Highest rate of incarceration in the whole world

How can you consider it freedom when you can get thrown in jail for long sentences for almost anything?
Have you heard of private prisons?
It's a damn business built on locking people up.
Their lobbyists pay millions of dollars in Washington to keep the incarceration rates up.
How is that freedom?

If you want to make it in this world, well, it's all about supply and command.

Lol idc. I live in America and I don't deal with any of that shit. Also, you're from Australia? You realize my country is as big as your continent and has 6 times as many people? There is bound to be more everything, including bad things like crime. I don't live in a shitty place. I live in an amazing place where I am never bothered, work a rewarding job and have free healthcare provided through that job which I literally pay 0 for. I'm sorry it's so hard for you to believe, but not all of America is what you choose to believe in the media and whatever other bullshit you read and believe. Not my fault you're a retard.

>Lol idc. I live in America
I know

You're generalizing. Maybe there is bad shit happening, there is bad shit happening everywhere. I have broken the law and never been put in jail. It doesn't happen EVERYWHERE in America. I have as much freedom as I could ever want.

>You realize my country is as big as your continent and has 6 times as many people?
America's crime is higher than others even proportionally

And I don't need to care. Because I have freedom, despite what you want to believe. I am here living it doing whatever i want. Sucks to suck doesn't it retard

Also way to cherrypick words out of context to prove your idiotic, and frankly WRONG point. Shows you have no leg under your argument

Stay mad cus I'm an American with freedom loser

Well it isn't a problem where I live. Sorry your dreams of America being a shithole aren't true, but I'm happy here and wouldn't trade it for anything.

Does this thread count as a military action against Australia? Should we arm the emus?

>It doesn't happen EVERYWHERE in America

But it happens there MORE than any other other country in the world.
You have a better chance of getting life in prison than in North Korea.
Just because something hasn't happened to you, doesn't mean it doesn't happen.
That kind of thinking is the epitome of ignorance.

Careful M8, a drop-bear're git ya!

Average American Family Past-time

AWW CROIKEY

>no arguments
>m-muh freedoms!
Lol, literally . Dumb Amerilards

>Posting from Muslimcuckstan.
Ok, bitch.

No, I dont. And no, it isn't. I did not ever say that it does not happen. I said it does not happen EVERYWHERE, meaning there are good places here to live. I have broken the law my self and was not jailed for it. I don't even think I paid the ticket. You are brainwashed or something if you think it's anything like fucking north korea.

I get it you just want to hate the US. Fine, hate it, I don't give a fuck. I love it here. I have all the freedom I could ask for and wouldn't trade it for anything.

-convulsions (seizures
-signs of depression (e.g., poor concentration, changes in weight, changes in sleep, decreased interest in activities, thoughts of suicide)
-increased blinking or spasms of eyelid
-difficulty moving (e.g., shuffling walk, slowed movements, inability to move eyes, eye rolling, drooling, mask-like face)
~blurred vision
~difficulty speaking or swallowing
~uncontrolled movements (e.g., chewing movements, twisting movements of the neck, trunk, arms, or legs, puffing up cheeks, rapid or fine, worm-like movements of tongue, lip smacking or puckering)
>Resistance isn't futile
Never gonna give you up
Don't mutilate genitals
>This is not good. I hope you realize masturbating and fetishes are stifling to your overall health when indulged like this.
I am drinking dragonfruit mega c
>Celebrating women's form accepted
>Modifying body to resemble women's for superficial reasons unacceptable
I would fuck her right in the pussy
>Hey now get your game on your a rockstar get paid

>the truth is a dream
Yeah, mass shootings and frequent riots such a great country. How's your corrupt government that bumps people off like a South American drug cartel going.

THROW ANOTHAH SHRIMP ON THE BARBEE, M8!

>no arguments
>only memes
Dumb burgers

>USING MEMES TO ARGUE
lmfao got a pro 4channer here. You don't have an argument. And you can't tell me I don't have freedoms, because you want to hate america, because you read things on the internet, or whatever. How can you deny what I say as true when I LITERALLY LIVE IN THE US and am telling you I enjoy it and am free to do as I please?
Oh right you're retarded, my bad.

but we are highest on the freedom scale

>I have all the freedom I could ask for
>slave to a two-part system
Lol

>filename
Irony

More like highest on a weight scale, amirite?

Explain to me how I'm a slave? Because I work? I enjoy my job. You're using memes to tell me that I don't have freedoms and I'm a slave when I am happy here and I do whatever I want whenever I want. Are you really that mad cus you weren't born here? We usually let a lot of people in, I'm sure you'd get accepted.

Oregon

Australians

>muh freedoms
This expression indicates an American's confusion and lack of understanding. When confronted with something he can not understand or respond to, Americans mumble, "Muh Freedoms" or "Muh Freedoms muthafucka". This is usually followed by clapping and stuffing their faces with burgers.

Here since 05..... fuck me and my worthless life

we are

It's going great for me bro. How's running the government of whatever country you're in going? Oh right you don't run shit. Must suck to worry about it so often. Probably why you're such a faggot. You say riots and mass shootings as if it's a war zone over here. Ie you focus on the ah it you read or hear in media or online. You're retarded, you generalize, and you just want to hate America. Go for it pal, spend your life hating shit. I'll sit here and enjoy my freedoms, that I have, and value on a daily basis.

But let me tell you that I don't actually have tnem, because you live here and know better than me. Go fuck yourself idiot lmao

u ever been to the us?

>weebs
youtube.com/watch?v=TBfWKmRFTjM

agreed

>clover
Very nice

I don't desire travelling to third-world countries where I am likely to get shot, no.

>Australians

ty sir