Beastiality webms?? Have none, nada, zero and need a few

Beastiality webms?? Have none, nada, zero and need a few

this board is called Politically Incorrect, not Mentally Ill, GTFO you dog faggot

>Beastiality webms
>Bing
>turn off safe search
You're welcome.

nevermind, i'm drunk. faggot.

>this board is called Politically Incorrect, not Mentally Ill
Hello drunk bro, this can't be pol, there are no ID's

this is Sup Forums, you dumb faggot.
I'm wasted as fuck right now and even I know that

>I'm wasted as fuck right now and even I know that
Not wasted as fuck enough

good point.

a toast to lager

k9vidz.com

>a toast to lager
I dont knwo what that means, but I will have a mouthfull of whatever cheap whiskey I bought.

lager is one of the main categories of beer; It's aged at cold temperatures

Bump

Sorry, I-m norwegian, we only have one kinds of beer here, virgin piss(not beer) and beer.

is your beer-beer larger or ale

fuck,
*lager

Does it taste like fermented hops and alcohol?
>It's beer
Does it taste like not that
>Virgin piss, don't order this in public, people will laugh at you

then both

>virgin piss and beer, all in one
impossibru, what brand?

bahh German user here and I cringe so fucking hard reading this.

I know for sure Norwegians like and drink and have many types of beer in their stores.

Don't blame your lake of education on your country you peace of shit.

*lake = lack

shit happens all the time to me. nevertheless: you stink

>I know for sure Norwegians like and drink and have many types of beer in their stores.
I'm sure we do, I'm also sure that no one cares, alcohol % per liter and taste is all that matter.
You can be as sophisticated as you want with your beer as you want, but here in the north, effect and taste is all that matter.

Germans produce lakes of piss for beer. Real beer is (hand) craft(ed). Come to Auckland if you want a beer worth drinking.

so this shit gets you hard, how did you get that way

More

Norwegians and swedes are the biggest dog and pup only fucking countries in the world.

wake the fuck up to what is going on around you. Your women have reached sexuality that transcends the limitations of the entire human species and are getting more thoroughly fucked by giant horsecock and dog knots that humans can't even begin to compare to. When you can swell up ur tiny pp to the side of a melon inside her while pumping a pint of hot cream filling into her, we'll talk. Til then, you're just another insufficient, insecure boy, acting jealous.

You people don't do anything good.

Go back to England and leave the fucking native ppl alone already. It's their island, not yours, and there free to take meth and burn your crappy old house down if they please.

You some kind of jealous dane?
Also, you described swedes perfectly, apart for the whole "it's ok to rape people if you're a muslim" part

>Norwegians and swedes are the biggest dog and pup only fucking countries in the world.

Pretty sure that was supposed to be "dog and pony fucking"

Neve cheated of anyone fucking puppies
And no that is not a challenge you fucking weirdos

more doggos

This was made for human ownership and human pleasure

Actually, bestiality was outlawed in Norway in 2008.

lol no, bestiality fan. I don't know or care anything about your countries, other than that they are the two biggest producers of bestiality on the planet, and have been consistently since the 1970s. Denmark is right behind you, then its Brazil, where it's even culturally openly acceptable.

Dilly dilly!

>mfw I called a guy a faggot for thinking that Sup Forums was Sup Forums and explained what lager is and now a bestiality thread has become a beer thread

Whatever keeps the mudslimes away, also

Yeah bc it's been a major exporter of it.
...& not like making it illegal has stopped ppl from doing it in their own homes in front of webcams either, which has now replaced the commercial stuff.

Where's that vid site that was up for a while?

Simply stating the facts, whether or not is more effective than the american prohibition or not, is not my concern.

-convulsions (seizures
-signs of depression (e.g., poor concentration, changes in weight, changes in sleep, decreased interest in activities, thoughts of suicide)
-increased blinking or spasms of eyelid
-difficulty moving (e.g., shuffling walk, slowed movements, inability to move eyes, eye rolling, drooling, mask-like face)
~blurred vision
~difficulty speaking or swallowing
~uncontrolled movements (e.g., chewing movements, twisting movements of the neck, trunk, arms, or legs, puffing up cheeks, rapid or fine, worm-like movements of tongue, lip smacking or puckering)
>Resistance isn't futile
Never gonna give you up
Don't mutilate genitals
>This is not good. I hope you realize masturbating and fetishes are stifling to your overall health when indulged like this.

What prohibition?

It's legal to view any pr0n in the US as long as it doesn't involve kids. There is zero federal mandate concerning anything other than CP.

That guys gorilla hand ruins it

do horse have a clitoris?

I was making a reference to the ban on alcohol in america, which was about as effective as the ban on bestiality in scandivavia.

What the actual fuck are you talking about?
What does this sentence mean?
you are listing some random symptoms before going off talking about jacking off

what, why????

I am honestly impressed

Picture for ants
Plz webm only

Then you must be specific, just about anything deemed unlawful at the federal level is or has been labeled a prohibition by one group or another, if you're talking about "the" Prohibition then capitalize it.

Sorry bro, I thought it would be obvious, I only heard about one prohibition, over here.

If you would've said "constitutional prohibition" it would've been obvious since there's only been one. Well, maybe two if you include freeing the niggers.

>include freeing the niggers.
I don't

Please start a mare post. I beg please.

Dark days bro, dark days...

Also, nice dubs.

>bing.com
>disable safe search
>"mare pussy"
you're welcome.

Dubs are worthless, tell the world what you think, don't be a pussy and rely on memes.

M O D S MOOOOODSS MOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDSSSSS

Mods can suck my cock, dont ruin my fun.
You're not a swede, are you?

Fuck off, we want mares

nah, girls on animals is better

bump

Bump

Well, this thread died fast

right

Oh hey

quality bait

Huh, so this is how centaurs are made.

Post more plz

Iv busted to this bitch so many times