Guys, I have something planned. Mass flag this video. The bot thing with take down the video...

Guys, I have something planned. Mass flag this video. The bot thing with take down the video. If we do this to several of her videos, she might be kicked off youtube! I know we all fucking hate this bitch!
youtube.com/watch?v=Mzvo3Vnh_ck&t=1s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCT7BLBDnD-wEXeqZSg24aJw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

flag it for Spam/misleading content.

I gree with this post

not your personal army faggot

Idn dude this one could be fun

Bump

Done. Obnoxious and fake jewess

nypa
sage

Interesting..

>wtched fom the first time
>Fucking hate the bitch
>In favor of a raid

Bump

I vote next we go after this little unfunny cunt
youtube.com/channel/UCT7BLBDnD-wEXeqZSg24aJw

Bump

ill flag this bitch anyday. count me in. also, check em

Just flagged her for sexual content involving minors kek xD

Her YouTube is still up u lazy fags

off by 1

Done. Keep on flagging for sexual content involving children

Praise kek

Let's take down this nasty man has having predator

why not clickbait tho

Done

check em niggers

Idk why people say "We're not your personal army." When I see a raid thread I participate, no matter who it is.

What about you, user?

Nudes of her please

fuck off

oh my...

This pedophile deserves to be taken down! We're doing God's work

Nice to see Sup Forums in favor of a raid instead of spouting le personell army shit

this
haven't seen a thread like this in ages.

Let's take down this nasty man jaw
having predatorial pedophile

We're a community

new fucking faggot

How can we ruin this pedophiles life?

today is a day of revolution, from now on, Sup Forums is going to stop degeneracy and start raiding again.

Not your personal faggot, army.

I did my part

Bump

Praise kek viva le revolution!!!

#Make4ChanGreatAgain

We need to make hats out of this.

Got it.

Newfag

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

> plebeians not knowing what a personal army request is
> Internet victims must always be trolled
> this is not pa requests
not like he asked us to spam his ex u fukkin faggots how the fuck do you think habbo hotel happened in the first place u fukkin idiots

done lol

damn if i didn't run out of pot and vodka i'd raise a toast to this.

In favor of this.
Getting famous off false or repetitive claims of celeb this/that is fucking cancer.

mfw nobody's innit for the lulz anymore

Flagged the fucking cunt

Post #tanapedophile on her YouTube to let the world know that Sup Forums opposes pedophiles

I've seen her get destroyed by the amazing nigger faggot, idubbbz, and that went pretty well. I don't mind seeing her videos perish again.

Fuck off newfag

on it

But user, how can we oppose ourselves

She's actually really down to earth in person (before she got shit faces) Met her a few weeks back at a party my group of friends was invited to.

> Sup Forums opposes pedophiles
yeah right.

I did a thing.

Have a bump.

Thr fun stems partly from ruining a channel of cancerous content. Ive been trying to get a mass media troll of liberals going for months so I get where you are coming from.
Ie shooping pics of Trump next to SS similar guards then having the media fall for it then the hacker Sup Forums claiming the shooping.

that would be infighting
a- are y- you n- new here user?

She's a pedophile and last week she molested a little bigger baby called idubbbz

Kek

the hacker known as Sup Forums

dubz chekked
but... no no everything sinister we do is spose to be blamed on reddit when Sup Forums makes the news newfags come by the thousands

the hard R

She's fucking little nigger babies and we definitely don't want more niggers

Tumblr is a better target.
Classic joke for new oldfags

Lolololol

I want more niggers. You kike

Nigger lover to the Gas chamber

First time I ever came to Sup Forums was about a 07-08 and some kid was asking advice on whether or not he should fuck this tranny he met on Craigslist. everybody talked him into it. then he disappeared from the thread for about 40 minutes then came back to update us and regretted his decision. then we proceeded to ridicule him for fukkin some chick with a dick ,made him feel even worse and convinced him he might even caught AIDS... I miss the old Sup Forums. Only reason I didn't come back after that for a long time was because I was afraid somebody would see what I had been browsing in the internet history on one of those evenings I would have forgot to erase my browser history

-convulsions (seizures
-signs of depression (e.g., poor concentration, changes in weight, changes in sleep, decreased interest in activities, thoughts of suicide)
-increased blinking or spasms of eyelid
-difficulty moving (e.g., shuffling walk, slowed movements, inability to move eyes, eye rolling, drooling, mask-like face)
~blurred vision
~difficulty speaking or swallowing
~uncontrolled movements (e.g., chewing movements, twisting movements of the neck, trunk, arms, or legs, puffing up cheeks, rapid or fine, worm-like movements of tongue, lip smacking or puckering)
>Resistance isn't futile
Never gonna give you up
Don't mutilate genitals
>This is not good. I hope you realize masturbating and fetishes are stifling to your overall health when indulged like this.
I am drinking dragonfruit mega c
>Celebrating women's form accepted
>Modifying body to resemble women's for superficial reasons unacceptable
I would fuck her right in the pussy
>This is depiction of children having sex
>i have fapped to worse
This is clearly an attack on our womens self esteem and privacy. I like it
> no way whiteboi
Jist use your fist
Poor penis enlargement victims
>nypa? Bump for interest

This.
Tumblr is more fun to poke and prod at, considering that they're highly flammable. I don't know if they've truly learned from the past or not but surely there's gotta be a good chunk of them that are just that stupid and give in.

#tanapedophile

>implying someone screen capped a basic thread
>implying it was worth seeing a second time
>mfw you are correct in that implication and I want that screen cap

Lock up Tana Mango

She's a nigger lover #tanapedophile

What you're failing to realize is that Reddit is our mortal enemy Tumblr didn't come along until way later

user start that thread and Ill co host the bumping. We only need fake images for now and a paragraph of bullshit about "history this, hitler that, trump hit me with a baseball bat" and boom ticking time bomb

Not your personal army faggot

#saynigger

holy shit i forgot about this

All im saying is tumblr is a gullible and easier target. Reddit is full of know it all college fags who lurk here constantly waiting to white knight and SJW on reddit later.

You're telling me you wouldn't fuck that ass. Also who the fuck cares she's a liar, but even if she was 15 I'd fuck her if she looks like she does.

I dunno... mainly because Ive never gone on reddit

It's up to Sup Forums to let the world know that Tana is a despicable nigger lover comment #saynigger

#saynigger for idubbbs

Where's my participation trophy??

I think it might take a little more than that. Why not take something they hold dear and plaster a different meaning to it? Obscure something of theirs, if you will. Like that stupid BLM protest shit going on at the NFL. Say the kneel is for keks or some shit

Kys

Trips is right. Someone start this shit storm because im busy getting drunk and my threads are cursed with inactivity.

yes but we work in the shadows... there's a reason we're called "anonymous" 4 chan (Sup Forums specificly) can sway,enrage, and destroy... but..... look at rule one and two... nobody is spose to know it was us. but I guess everybody wants a claim to some kind of fame these days even if they can't prove they were actually responsible..

reddits gay, no sense of community there. Plus I bet nigger would get me ban there.

bump

Can you elaborate on this? Did you create 2 fake tumblrs?

I hope someone jumps onto this too.

Who else here would be willing to join in? Let's take a knee for keks!

you're showing your newfagness its "for the lulz" u dumbass

Cool down shit stain, I'm just excited. I think it could prove to be interesting if we did manage to pull off such a ploy.