When did you learn you were being lied to?

When did you learn you were being lied to?

Too early

feelsbadman

When I found out about feminine penises.

James with tits is pure honesty.

>rich girl runs away from arranged marriage and falls in with goofy bad guys, harasses heroes but never more than minor annoyance
C-CUTE?

kawaii desu ne.

Eso sí que es cool

This is now a James with or without tits thread.

>Officer James

Ab Ashley is fine too.

Well if you can't beat 'em, beat off.

mfw I will never marry Bride James With Tits.

20 years and Ghastly is still drawing James with tits.

Cosplay ftw

You have the right to remain silent.

>penis

I blame James for turning me into a cross dressing faggot when I grew up.

Moar trap brides.

When I was told by women, "Girls want a gentleman. Someone with a kind heart, who's loving, accepting and understanding. Someone who can support you when times are tough. Someone to cuddle and love."

Turns out woman flock to abusive men, complain about it and generally don't know what they want at all.

Everything is a LIE!!!

Treat em mean to keep em kean, lad.

What women want are, in order.

1) Men who have wealth and status
2) Men who have confidence and talent
3) Men who are exciting
4) Men who are good looking.

It's not that they go for assholes it's just that men who have those qualities women seek can often be assholes.

If you have all four of those qualities and aren't an asshole trust me, you'll have more pussy being thrown at you than you know what to do with.

You have no idea how many ugly broke-ass bastards I've seen who can play a guitar and will get on stage and perform in front of an audience who have women throwing themselves at them. Landing a man with wealth and status isn't easy, but if you've got talent and confidence they'll come to you.

Problem is, most of these "nice guys" have zero confidence and their only "talent" is memorizing the stardates for Star Trek episodes.