Will you watch NFL games tomorrow?

Will you watch NFL games tomorrow?

Na

I will check the scores at the end of the day, I will not watch the game.

Why wouldn't I?

They are dead to me

nah, packers already played on thursday and they kicked chicago's ass

>NFL
>worth watching even before this kneeling bullshit

It's shit user.

I am an Ausfailian and paid almost 300 dollarydoos for a Game Pass,no refunds,so you better believe I will be watching ,despite those SOB kneelers

i wasnt going to but ever since trump made a complete ass out of himself i will turn it on and leave it on nfl all day so they get ratings

boycott

No reason not to. The less attention paid the quicker the whole thing goes away. It's ridiculous to play the anthem before games involving 2 American teams anyway. Abolish it and move on.

This. The only reason NFL teams come out for the anthem in the first place is because the Department of Defense pays the NFL. It's massive bullshit propoganda and all these Trump tards are eating it up like the morons they are.

no. they can kneel before my rod tho

Anyone just want to see the NFL burn? Rodgers had that 'uh-oh' look in his eye on Thursday

Last time I watched NFL was during the superbowl in middle school, I'm 25 years old now.

There you go spam marketing research bot.

>also fuck taking your knee

i have never watched a sport on purpose

Nope. Fuck them. It’ll be interesting to see how much we can get ratings to decline.

I dont remember when watching a bunch of dudes fight over a vall was ever entertaining... Except for griffball on H3 during. X2 xp weekends

Nope. I'm an American and anyone that disrespects my country I have no use for.

Yes. Because why not

It makes me smile thinking how much EA may lose on madden this year

no. its a faggot sport

No.

Except that's not true and they've been coming out since forever and the money was only used for patriotic displays like have g fly overs color guard and stuff like that

No.
Watching NASCAR at the Monster Mile in Dover.

Then I'll watch the final round of the President's Cup.

I'll cap it off with some Major League Baseball.

>No more NFL, ever
Not only that, I'm making a conscious effort to not patronize not only black businesses, but any business that hires blacks. I'm sure I'm not the only one doing it. These niggers think their actually oppressed? Wait until their average income falls to zero (already predicted to happen by 2040).

The state dept gave the NFL $50!mil or so to honor veterans before they got caught

no, football is boring as fuck to watch

Nope. Haven't watched football in 10 years.

well shit cletus, you better stop using the internet while you're at it
and no more shopping at wal mart

God daymit Bubba, them Mex'cans is in the corn field agaiyn! Tell Earl to grab his hogleg and cum awn!

i've never watched a retarded sporting event on tv and i never will. and anyone that doesn't think it's bizarre to even have a national anthem at a fucking football game should wonder why we don't have national anthems and pledges before watching a movie, or before a play, or before an opera starts.

as evidenced here, it's mainly brain surgeons and rocket scientists viewing nfl games

Nah. Handegg is boring. Only 11 minutes of actual gameplay.

yep

done with monday nite monkeyball. not white-friendly any more

> handegg
lel this. no games are ever shorter than 5 hours. thrown in the pregame bullshit and your typical fatass can shove a few pizzas and 6 liters of mountain dew down his throat before the game even starts.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand the NFL. The action is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the plays will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Goodal's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Hitler and Marxist literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these plays, to realize that they're not just intense- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike the NFL truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the subtle irony in Brady's existencial catchphrase "Gotta love me some jeebus!," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Goodal's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have an NFL tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

>spending 4 hours to watch 1 hour of actual sport

no fucking thanks

>To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand the NFL
that's baseball

You need a very high IQ to understand that the game is actually called hand egg.

Yes because I'm not a triggered little snowflake who cries because someone exercises their freedoms. Pussies.