So I found this weird fucking YouTube channel called the new storyteller...

So I found this weird fucking YouTube channel called the new storyteller, where the creator makes these weird fucking videos about Thomas the train, and Some brony shit. This is one of many of the cancerous shitty channels on the YouTube platform. I have an idea for a raid....
Here's the link, so you can see for yourselves

m.youtube.com/user/TheNewStoryteller

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gk12W-JpuWM
youtube.com/watch?v=J-sGt67DEmE
youtu.be/fGNNJIY7pdw?t=7m9s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

My idea is to spam the comments with hatred and push him to commit suicide and some of that good shit. We need to destroy this channel. Anyone in? Let me know. And we can commerce the plan. We will attack the comment section of the latest video.

Come on people, do we want this faggot YouTube piece of filth to keep doing what he loves and enjoys? Let's destroy him

>Expecting faggots to be NYPA
Lez go Sup Forumsros

Let's do this. Anyone who sees this and wants to join, commence with us

We ready bois?

I moving in. This YouTuber is active. He should see this shit sooner or later. To the latest vid!!

>6 posts
>2 posters
Sad

Looks like a pretty cool guy. I'd totally have a beer with him and let him diddle me
youtube.com/watch?v=gk12W-JpuWM

I have already posted the first trash. Move in folks

AND he makes amazing food. This guys rad 10/10 would be molested by

youtube.com/watch?v=J-sGt67DEmE

Fucking newfags, I swear. This channel is old news and the guy is totally chill and innocuous. If you're going to be dicks to someone at least do it to someone who is a dick themselves.

Uhhhhh this guys actually Doctor Who
youtu.be/fGNNJIY7pdw?t=7m9s

Fuck off

Fuck off. You should die too faggot

He sound like an old dude who is trying to do something for the kids give him a fking break

No he's a child molester

Don't be bitter just because you were never attractive enough and didn't got molested

An he looks like an autistic twenty year old intentionally making his voice deep

Hmmmmmm sounds like a cucked loser. Either join me or leave faggot