What would be better to kill myself with? A .357 or a .45?

What would be better to kill myself with? A .357 or a .45?

inb4 shotgun, I'm just talking about these two calibers

Not killing yourself

That has nothing to do with what I asked.

Use an exit bag dickhead, you fags need to stop inflating gun homicide rates just because you're sad.

.45, .357 is basically the same as 9mm in terms of energy, but really either would do it

Your pick. Just aim for the back of the roof of your mouth, where it starts to get soft.

No it isn't, it's the same as 9mm in diameter but it's much more powerful than .45, hence the longer casing.

Either, just don't make the mistake of flinching when you pull, cause if you fuck it up it'll be so much worse coming out of a coma retarded.

Just hang yourself

use both at the same time for reposting that stupid over used old picture

>homicide
Nigga you're retarded and stop fucking adding answers to the question. There are TWO ANSWERS. Pick one of them or fuck off.

literally doesnt matter as long as you hit the brain stem.

What's the best way to guarantee that? Side of the head behind the ear?

Doesn't matter to the gun grabbers, a gun death is a gun death.
either way just do whatsaid so your pathetic ass won't ruin things for the rest of us looser

If you don't quit crying and shut the fuck up I'll commit a murder or two before I do it just to add more to the statistic.

use a 357 man. it has double the energy of a 45acp. pics related

shoot yourself in the dick

post results

Charge your phone nigga. What app is that though?

You in five minutes

Neither. You will be dead forever. Cut the crap, get on a diet, lift, go to a church take interest in something not here.

lol its on the charger now nigga. its the app I use to record data with my caldwell chronograph. the chrono was only $100 and all the features of the app make it worth every penny. This is acutal data i recorded from a 6" revolver and a 5" 1911.

>go to a church
This place really has gone down the toilet.