Ive already fucked her a few times, but not sure if i want to tonight

Ive already fucked her a few times, but not sure if i want to tonight.
Shes out now should be on her way soon.
Picture related

She is 49 and im 25 forgot to mention that

Go for it OP, you'll soon realize it's not easy to get milf ass let alone milf ass that looks that nice

I thought so too just tired. She is like a dream. Does anal and whatever i say really. Just stays too long

Ill post more pics when she gets here if anyone is interested.

always interested in milfs with nice asses

Also any anal advice is appreciated. Was my first time when we did it.

Idk how she has one but she does. Shes lik 4'11 and fit

do you make her go ass to mouth too? maybe try giving her really rough anal tonight and she'll get mad and leave right after.

Nice idea, she went ass to mouth willingly last time though. And i went balls deep so not sure how to hurt her

Also any requests let me know ahead of time

> ass to mouth
that's good.

try spitting in her mouth and face, slap her, chock her hard and shove your cock balls deep down her throat. also stuff her throat with cock, use one hand and clamp down on the back of her head so she can't pull away, then with your other hand pinch off her nose so she can't breath. don't let her take your cock out of her mouth.

-convulsions (seizures
-signs of depression (e.g., poor concentration, changes in weight, changes in sleep, decreased interest in activities, thoughts of suicide)
-increased blinking or spasms of eyelid
-difficulty moving (e.g., shuffling walk, slowed movements, inability to move eyes, eye rolling, drooling, mask-like face)
~blurred vision
~difficulty speaking or swallowing
~uncontrolled movements (e.g., chewing movements, twisting movements of the neck, trunk, arms, or legs, puffing up cheeks, rapid or fine, worm-like movements of tongue, lip smacking or puckering)
>Resistance isn't futile
Never gonna give you up
Don't mutilate genitals
>This is not good. I hope you realize masturbating and fetishes are stifling to your overall health when indulged like this.
I am drinking dragonfruit mega c
>Celebrating women's form accepted
>Modifying body to resemble women's for superficial reasons unacceptable
I would fuck her right in the pussy
>This is depiction of children having sex
>i have fapped to worse
This is clearly an attack on our womens self esteem and privacy. I like it
> no way whiteboi
Jist use your fist
Poor penis enlargement victims
Wow r34 gets me hards
>i love roleplaying
Whatever's healthy

Damn ill try. Never done much of that. She loves worshipping my cock so ill give them a try

i'm just trying to think of things that'll let you get a nut off and then she'll want to leave right away. try slapping her tits hard too. call her mommy lel. maybe that'll freak her out. do that after you cum i guess, so she'll just gtfo.

Go for it. Gotta get moar pictures!

Thanks lol, she already calls me daddy too. Shes real freaky. Ill slap her tits and face for sure

She is on the way i think, bitch hardly ever replies and just shows up

live post photos of her sucking your dick and you fucking her. tell her she's a whore and deserves to be treated like one, so you're going to show the whole world what a whore she is.

Im an idiot what is live post? Ill take pics of my dick in her mouth and fucking her. Ill try to get her to strip for me so i can get better pics

fucking yes!

just take pics on your phone while you're fucking her and post them here.

Will do

keep this thread bumped Sup Forumsros. we are getting a show tonight.

If anyone wants more info on her let me know

Im bored outside waiting on her

She said she'd be there soon?

Yea ill texts to make sure she is coming. She has flaked on me before

hide a phone or cam some place so u can record it

Its in the dark so have to use flash