Richard Spencer

Am I the only one here thinking that Richard Spencer has the most punchable face in the "alt-right"?

What is he so poshy and irritating?

HE IS DOING FANTASTIC WORK BUT I JUST HATE THAT GAY FAGGOT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y4wXi7m5QWM
thetab.com/us/uc-berkeley/2016/05/07/white-supremacists-1133
youtube.com/watch?v=Vw2V42KS1zc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nope,he's quite good looking.
also,trips

also check em

>nope,he's quite good looking.

nigga u gay. he has that poshy gay wasp narcissist thing going on am I relly the only one that notices?

I haven't seen much of him but few speeches.The ones I heard were quite good.
>nigga u gay
no,I'm not attracted to him.I can say a lion is beautiful,that doesn't mean I want to fuck a lion.
Maybe he's narcissistic,I don't know.

Nah, I'm fine with this. I'd say Ben Sharpio is pretty punchable for a comparison of someone I'd like to punch.

as a non faggot and hater of male cocksuckers I find him damn hot. He's the perfect spokesperson for WN.

He's definitely gay, just listen to his accent on radix podcasts

When he was on the daily shoah he tried to hide it but I could still tell. Plus he's a pan-europeanist which makes him double gay

>I haven't seen much of him but few speeches.The ones I heard were quite good.

I knew about him ever since he did alternativeright.com (3y.a.) and those interviews with late Jonathan Bowden.

Spencer himself is not much of a thinker but more of an organiser.

>He's definitely gay, just listen to his accent on radix podcasts

the worst thing is that he is probably not gay but speaks that way to sound more "european" and what not and that makes him double gay

Spencer and late Bowden talk about gay here

youtube.com/watch?v=y4wXi7m5QWM

I've known another guy who was super Christian and lived sort of in the country who spoke like that. I don't think it's gay, it's just like a northern small-town soft-spoken kind of dialect. Like a Ned Flanders almost.

Richard Spencer is one of the best spoke persons for white people on the planet. When you get shit like the following article written about you, you are are doing something right.

thetab.com/us/uc-berkeley/2016/05/07/white-supremacists-1133

- No homo.

>Richard Spencer is one of the best spoke persons for white people on the planet. When you get shit like the following article written about you, you are are doing something right.

I know he is doing good work, also this

youtube.com/watch?v=Vw2V42KS1zc

but still gay

>the worst thing is that he is probably not gay but speaks that way to sound more "european"

I don't know if you're as deep into TRS podcasts as I am, but there was this furry on Fash Brittania who got outed by Natt from Radio Free Skyrim and he has the exact same homogiggle that Richard has. I thought the furry guy was just some upperclass britisher before they found out, but it turns out he's actually a dicksucking furfag. There is no way Richard is 100% straight

I have it on good authority they've seen Dick Spencer do a shitload of coke and suck off two niggers at a party.

>I don't know if you're as deep into TRS podcasts as I am

>TRS

Ive to all the Vangard radios while they were still up, with TRS Im not familiar, "The Right Stuff" ? Isnt that the blog by graaagh and others?

also, I dont have much problem with him being homosexual although it isnt a compliment (Greg Johnson and Jack Donnovan are homosexuals btw) its just the whole gay-poshy-snobish attitude he has that triggers me

Yeah, they have The Daily Shoah and fascist leaning podcasts from the UK, Australia and Scandinavia

I don't think he's gay but he is sort of gay in his mannerisms.

>The Daily Shoah

oh, I havent followed them for some time, my bad.. is graaagh still active? I remember his yt videos, they were fantastic, but he removed them

so funny how the girl who wrote that piece thinks he's alpha as fuck. her pussy was triggered

the most recent episode about U.S. housing policy is top notch

To do what Richard does you HAVE to have an aloof sense of humanity. You have to be able to look around the world and say "I want no part of this fucking clown show". Someone like Richard will gladly risk criticism now from plebs in order to try and get himself into the history books. I salute him for it. In the end no one will care about how he talks, it will be what he said that matters.

He is controlled opposition, he is there to make the alt-right look bad.

But he's also married to that Russian woman with the huge tits who does the English translations for Dugin.

cool cool , is some sort of tinychat still active from pol? a year ago there was "third position", is there some sort of chatroom still there on TRS or whatever?

>In the end no one will care about how he talks, it will be what he said that matters.

kudos for that ,but he isnt risking as much as the other in all honesty he seems to come from a pretty upper class familiy. Jared Taylor did more tha Spencer and did it in the time where it was far harder. my 2 cents

>He is controlled opposition, he is there to make the alt-right look bad.

oh you dumbass...

yup, I know

not sure i just go there to read the articles and listen to the shoah

I like him, and don't see anything wrong with how he looks. He's quite attractive.

Spencer is the best advocate for the White European race that we have right now. He will NEVER be on the BBC , because somebody like him utterly destroys the "KKK redneck" narrative of the leftist media.

His mere existence is enough to make the "you can be intelligent, and a White nationalist" concept a viable option once again.