Well guys, it looks like Zimbabwe is about to get the Empire of Dust treatment. It was fun while it lasted

Well guys, it looks like Zimbabwe is about to get the Empire of Dust treatment. It was fun while it lasted.

Can't wait till the chinese treat the niggers worse than the dindus did to whites.

>mfw Chinks eventually invite all of the white farmers back

Looks like the Chinese don't realize the destructive force of Zimbabwe. RIP yuan

Sometimes you need a chink to whip the nigger into shape.

Conquering Africa without a single drop of blood spilled

ugh. Chinks in Rhodesia is even worse than blacks.

I'm honestly curious how the left will respond when the Chinese turn on overt genocide mode.

Uncancel denbts

>implying China will let niggers print yuan

KEK, these dumb monkeys will be Chinese debt slaves within 10 years

Why?

Ol mugabe had a farm, zimbab zimbab we!

THE END OF THE WORLD IS NEAR!

YES!

BASED MUSTACHE

It's like china is going through all the recent stages of white civilization.

1980-2010
>Industrial revolution
2010-20??
>Colonization of Africa

They will soon enter the 20th century.

>implying Zimbabwe gives a shit about debt
They will take everything China is willing to offer plus a little extra and not pay for anything.

Absolutely this. I welcome this. Hopefully the gooks can cuck their women as well.

The Chinese will exploit them like the west exploits china.

THE CIRCLE OF LIFE

wow if only we could do this though I'd say we may be closer to Zimbabwe considering our debt

>Mugabe goes full retard
>Chinks murder Mugabe
>Blame it on the whites
>Chinks secretly go full Rhodes and institute Apartheid
>They rename Zimbabwe into Irohdesia
>Niggers are kept in their place by the Chinese military
>The west follows suit
SCAMBLE FOR AFRICA 2.0 PLEASE

I'm sure it will work out for them.

Is this worth watching?

Can't wait until the US does this

I hope youre fucking retarded, the chinese created Zimabwe by directly funding, training and supplying the original Marxist rebels that took down Rhodesia lead by none other than the current Zimabwe leader

>They will soon enter the 20th century.
The next step is world war then

Fuck Yang
Eddy dindu nuffin

Yes, it's entertaining as it is informative. You'll have a comfy hour or so watching this.

>Be Robert Mugabe
>sport a Hitler mustache
>Nobody can call you out, because your black

Thank you, Lao Yang

They seem to be forgoing the war part though.

I'd be very willing to bet the Chinese will do the next manned mission to the moon, within the next 2 decades.

>tfw I will part of Trump's colonial guard

You really have to pay attention to the dialogue, its not like a typical documentary that spoonfeeds you explinations of everything you see

In 100 years.

THANK YOU, LAO YANG

yes, its full of keks and really informative.

>implying a plutocratic society is gonna be more merciful than the British Empire

nigga China still eats seahorses because they think it'll make their dicks bigger. Africa is screwed.

kek
>exploding rise of suicide rates in Zimbabwe

Do you spend like the Congolese? Lao Yang thinks you do

>Post yfw the chinese will be way more brutal than the whites with this niggers.

Please god
Yellow guilt followed by mass migration to China instead of here

Not really. Hard working Chinese man is disillusioned by lazy Africans and corrupt African government.

thank you,lao yang

Lao yang says he's never seen a Belgian. Also the beer here is where it's truly at and worth the money :^)

Why would they do that? Chinks are rich enough to afford food on their own and don't desire to help the Zimbabwe populous whatsoever.

topkek

>guilt
>communists
No way Jose.

>post yfw the Chinese are cucking the niggers

That debt relief will be a small price for the Chinese to pay to buy themselves a big ol' slave plantation.

The Chinese will use that debt relief to just march right into that country and take what they want. "Why the fuck should we pay you for anything, since you didn't pay us?"

How will the Chinese get away with robbing Zimbabwe blind? Check out the fine print on that debt-relief agreement -- I'm sure an international finance lawyer would get a good chuckle out of it.

And since Zimbabwe is an utterly politically unsophisticated country, the Chinese will strip them of any important (i.e. economic) aspects of sovereignty, while leaving them with a few symbolic trinkets of sovereignty.

I gotta say -- this whole Africa-recolonization thing was a pretty fucking clever idea for the Chinese.

You know there's gonna be at least a dozen other African countries that will quickly fall like dominoes over the next decade. The Chinese are getting them lined up right now. Check out the movie "Empire of Dust" to see the Chinese set this same thing up in Congo.

>Yellow guilt
More like African genocide followed by population displacement. They're going to do what whites should have done 150 years ago.

>mass black migration to China.

>not mass dindu genocide and mass chinese migration to Zimbabwe.

Chinese have no soul, man. They are a redpilled overpopulation. They will fucking delete niggers from Africa to move there.

Fuck off back to Africa, chimp. Your new overlords are waiting.

>anything on earth
>worse than blacks

fuck off

It'll take more than generations.

Are the Chinese beating the Jews at their own game?

Is this why jews hate asians the most?

THANK YOU, LAO YANG

Link?

that can not be good.

zimbabwe president should know better. Does he not have advisors?

"Empire of Dust" in the jewtube.

Yeah, but something tells me his advisors are all Chinese.

Thanks

China has a huge population and space problem. Everyone is living on top of each other.

As early as five years ago, Chinese construction companies in Africa were making apartments that were too expensive for the locals to buy. That's because they are ment to Chinese to buy and live in. The replacement is happening.

All Chinese living in Africa
>only buy from Chinese own shops/restaurants. >Chinese hookers only service Chinese men.
>import Chinese labor for big projects

It's only a matter of time before they take the leap and expand their lebensraum.

the dude is not really famous for his intelligence desu

Yes totally. Chinese guy goes around telling Africans they are full of shit and gets mad at them for ruining their country. He even says everything was better when the Belgians ruled and they let everything go to shit afterwards.

Also the scene were he climbs the gravel truck is slapstick comedy

Wait wasn't he begging white colonialism to come back because the Chinese shafted them so hard?

>Chinks buying land all over the fucking globe
>building Islands
>completely fucks over other countries economically
>meanwhile whites are busy catering to the people that abuse, murder and rape them
>t-trust us, this is all good for our economy

I just wish our leaders could grow some balls or brains.

Both the Chinese and the jew are mercantile races. The jew is dieing, the chink will be with us eternally.

of course not they would be of his own country

Probably with that idea is there's nothing of value to take from Zimbabwe.

Poor girl. It's like if you go to a zoo and you start playing with the gorillas.

>tfw stupid yellow fever Sup Forums users will see what happens when Asians get a foothold in a country.

>The jew is dieing, the chink will be with us eternally.

I'm okay with this desu.

you can see the dindu getting more and more angry

like a teenager bottling up while his mom nags him

What's stopping them from canceling Greece's denbts while they're at it?

what nigger is?

I'd honestly have the Chinese over the kikes and especially over mudslimes.

Polandball comic when?

WE WUZ SLANTS N SHIET

Those poor fucks.

The EU probably.
Once the British crash with no survivors, China will take Greece, Italy, and Spain.

mfw the sheboons in zimbabwe are about to get RICED

It's already taken Hungary while no one was watching.

>Chinese starts colonizing Africa massively
>Dindus chimp out, killing and raping chineses
>Chinese kill them with their massive army

They don't give a lack of moral. It's perfectly possible.

He bullied all the smart people out of the country

>soon China will own africa
>will be moderately safe to travel to, might not get raped and pozzed

HELL YEAH. Africa has been soiled with niggers far too long. Time to make them slaves again, and no one can say das rayciss because this time it's the chinks doing it. Even though chinks are like 1/2 of the world population.

Feels bad man. We could be doing what china is right now...expanding and taking over the fucking world. If we didn't cuck ourselves with pathological altruism for mud pets who hate us and stab us in the back.

Maybe I'll marry a chink and participate in colonization 2.0: no mercy this time. God knows chinks are soulless demons. Those niggers are gonna be begging for the dutch, british, french, and portugese to return.

I look forward to it. I hope they start sterilizing all the niggers. Africa's population was projected to grow exponentially and already has started to, now that they depend on western food aid. Chinks can sterilize them or one child policy them. Hate to say it but they're the overlords the africans deserve.

>inefficient, subsidized international megacorrupt corporation and its political shills bribe UN or IMF and a third world country to take out a loan to pay them for creating infastructure
>third world inevitabaly can't pay back this loan
>"don't worry it's cool as long as you use the threat of violence and force to make all of the people living in your colony I mean country to only trade in OUR fiat currency :^)"

Haha Zimbabwe will remember how good were these Whites. China is not giving single shit, unless it is good for them.

>see
Sup Forumsaks don't live in Africa though.

He is an anti-white retard who tried to fake and print the US Dollar. What do you think?

How have you never heard of the internet if you're using it?

THANK YOU LAO YANG

worth the watch

Might explain why Hungary doesn't want 3rd worlders.
China wants the niggers and slims contained.

its good, worth it I'd say

Liberals in the west let this happen by bitching about western colonialism. Now the Chinese are doing the job and things will become much worse for the Africans than they ever were under white rule. Liberals won't say anything about it though.

*cough*

>mfw one minority is wiping out another

There's one thing, actually.

Rhodesia was known as the breadbasket of Africa. That land is extremely fertile, even if the local wildlife doesn't know how to exploit it. China can turn the whole place into a farm and alleviate the problems they have with overpopulation.

Hell, they can even claim they're colonising it for the purpose of solving world hunger and with their farming skills actually get away with it.

>he thinks the slanty eyes will let round eyes profit off them

DISHONORBRU