Give me a scientific logical reason why eugenics ate bad...

Give me a scientific logical reason why eugenics ate bad? Shouldnt we make sure the future we have is a bright and good one?

A short but great fella such as this wouldn't be seen as fit

no

Genetic invariabilty is a good way to get our species wiped out by disease.

the problem with eugenics is that you cant trust anyone with deciding whats good and bad after a certain point.

I think most people can agree thats its good to breed out downs syndrome or other diseases.
but after that it becomes harder.
Besides, world leaders (bankers.) dont want a smart, healthy humanity. The want dumb sheeple with diseases and other things on their mind, those are much easier to exploit.

the only reason why US isn't red, is because they import there IQ

We can populate the entire planet with only 50,000 people with different genetic and never fear interbreeding or major disabilities

eugenics is exclusive to select out of necessity not true population i.e. aryan race wars amid philosophically immature undeveloped native life cultures. it is man's way of playing god without consequence until devastating results impact the community involved as a whole i.e. systemic failure of a single population renders the occupancy of another into eventual divergence, creating a self destructive feedback. That ends with an extinction event overall due to an outsourcing latent selective management paves a road of societal stagnation and eventual collapse by self defeat ultimately. It works until it filters itself into a non-parameter third party and phases out itself or becomes corrupt and is phased out.

Please tell me how the niggers are doing in Africa with ebola, AIDS, and other shit breaking out every other year. And the gooks with their weird STDs.

A white world would be a clean world.

The fact remains that Africans and Arabs are some of the most inbred racial groups on the planet. And it's not "our" species. The only human races that exist are Europeans and East Asians. All others are subhuman and literally unworthy of existence.

I'm not saying youd kill all blacks and muzzies, but they are less intelligent and more belligerant. All muzzies and blacks who pass an IQ test.and have an IQ of over 100 will be able to breed. Just the same as everyone else.

It also is dependant on a life sustaining system in order to maintain itself from becoming either too superior or too inferior along its own adaptations. Which is very exploitable if the defining factor by way of redundancy or forced out dating.

There is a progressive tendancy in which a primable system reciprocates itself in a degenerative obscurity to which it has very little applicable trait appropriation and is minimally active in achievable conditioning to do so. Like the Bogandoff Twins.

0/10 next meme

>Doesn't understand eugenics

What if I consider all human life completely worthless and deserving of extinction without eugenics?

>doesn't understand genetics

like even remotely...

I don't think the USA has anything close to that, but,
You really think the intelligence quote (IQ) means you're smart?

(You)
>Also, since I'm greekfag and that word is, Greek.
Eu = good
Genics = creation (used metaphorically for most things in biology)

>Curvy line and German faggot name prove me smart
Eugenics very purpose is to make humans immune to those diseases. If those diseases can still affect us then the eugenics project a failure and needs to be done properly taking into account every possible ailment and designing the human body to be immune to every form of pathogen via superhuman adaptability and the option to manually control all unconscious actions of the human body. The ability to turn off pain, go into stasis, grow a third arm or second penis, expand the skull and brain to compensate for higher intelligence that you decided you want. To create new non human organs to do non human things such as shoot lasers from your eyes and have a dick that produces hallucinagenic semen testicles that can explode like grenades and regrow themselves. Night vision and the ability to make yourself hear colors and taste sounds. To rewire your brain to be a Nintendo system or to reform your body into 90 percent penis with 4 hearts

By the way - in case someone sets up a eugenics procedure, in Greece only ~20% is "smart".