DMT is it legit? Also best place to purchase would be deep web I assume...

DMT is it legit? Also best place to purchase would be deep web I assume. Now I've heard the stories about people going to another form or reality seeing aliens stuff like that but other people I have talked to said that didn't happen to them but it did give them a new look on life. I've heard there are places you can go where the tribes will supervise your trip.

I would like as much info as possible so if anyone has experience please share

Dmt makes your light body resonate at frequencies respective of high levels of conciosuness, and while its making your astral body buzz at the speed of light, your physical mind is dragged along. The physical mind is meant to interpret the physical Universe, hence the mindfuck and lack of ability to put to words what many people experience when breaking through on DMT. Its like dying and losing your ego but you get to come back. Neat shit

I've taken DMT in two different forms, three separate times. I smoked it twice and drank ayahuasca once.

Both times smoking it were rather similar but completely different at the same time. In both cases, I lost all connection to reality. I was lifted out of my body and it was as if my spirit/mind was then loaded into a cannon and fired out into the universe. Time doesn't exist in that state. My sitter told me I was only out for about 20 minutes, but it felt like eons had passed to me.

I floated through space until I came to land on a planet that was completely green. Surrounded by alien plant life that seemed to sprout and grow and unfurl before my eyes. Something like a serpent writhed in the skies. The six-armed alien God stared into my eyes and told me that death and time do not exist, they are human constructs. The six-armed alien also told me that all life is connected and that life itself as an individual is a human construct, along with self awareness, as everything that exists is self.

My ayahausca experience was just as powerful but much more mild in terms of that instant high. You'll probably vomit quite a bit if you take it in that form, but the shamans say that's purging the evil spirits.

Same user

But I wanted to add that I am unsure of how to procure DMT nowadays. My experiences with it were years ago. Now, the DEA has cracked down on most websites which provided the ingredients to either extract it or make it into ayahausca. The deepweb could be a resource to get it from, probably the best one infact, because nobody I know [and I know alot of drug people] has ever heard of it.

Additionally, if you're looking for more experiences, I'd suggest you try out Erowid. Erowid has been an invaluable resource in my experimenting with substances.

I've done dmt, it's easyish to make yourself. Worth it. Shit is insane.

Also, you're going to get a bunch of fucking idiots as above. That's the regular run of the mill "I read a post online so this is the hippie bullshit I believe now". When really they're usually burnt out from bad acid and too much ecstasy. A good trip is fun from time to time but they made an entire lifestyle out of it. Don't turn into those brain dead cucklords.

Actually it's relatively easy to find the ingredients. If you're worried about it then have a few friends ship some of the shit to their houses. Buying everything at once will get you flagged most likely. But using several different addresses for the shit would be fine as long as the payment method used isn't all in your name.

Its a good hallucinogen. Its maybe 15 minuets but a high thats never bad. Its like salvias cool brother.
Salvia is just a tornado of punches and blindsides for 15 minutes

It's super legit. I think it's a waste of time to try and describe anything seen or felt. It's super intense though. However, it's stinky in a bad way like industrial cleaning chemicals and dirt.If you smoke it, clean your piece. I have made myself accidentally trip a couple times, once while driving.

The best way I've found to ingest it is like 3 big bong rips that you hold in as long as possible. You'll know when you've done it right.

I'm giving you the best advice thus far.

Honestly, this is the best advice. Good job user.

I used to make it. Like a lot of it.

DMT is amazing if you do it in the right setting, and with the right group of friends. I've only done it once so far in my life, but definitely plan to try it again some day. the day that I tried it, I didn't smoke any weed or drink alcohol or do anything at all. I just chilled and meditated for about an hour before my friends got over, I had not really meditated much in my life before that day, but it was completely worth it because it definitely enhanced the experience. Being relaxed really helped the trip be smooth and surreal. We just got this big blanket and layed down in my back yard which had woods all around it. We all had seperate pipes to smoke out of, much easier then trying to share a pipe seeing as you blast off so quickly. I used my bubbler, and we each smoked .1 grams I wanna say.

As far as where to buy it, use deep web if you're comfortable with that I guess, but otherwise just hit up a festival and make some friends and find it through them. If you smoke weed ask your dealer to try and find some.

And yeah one of the guys I tripped with that day said he saw some kind of lifeform/being/alien, he wasn't really sure which. Also other buddies that I know that have done it said they have seen similar things. I'm not really a huge believer in the fact that these beings are actually real though, I think it's just in your mind.

Up in the mountains where I live they are Indians that you can trip with if you know the right people. Although they always do either ayahuasca or mescalin though.

But yeah 10/10 would recommend.

It is still? I had a few go-to sites back in the day which I went to anytime I needed something. Mind you this was shortly after Salvia divinorum got illegalized so it's been a while.

Anyone who tells you a bunch of ridiculous spiritual bullshit is full of it. It's a drug. A single chemical compound, just like LSD, alcohol, or fucking water for that matter. It also happens to be a perfect fit for whatever fucking maze of receptors in your brain is responsible for a lot of your senses, and the trip is absolutely mindblowingly amazing; truly indescribable to someone without direct experience with the substance. It's fun, and you will learn a lot by doing it once, but it is not a portal to another dimension. It's a drug that acts on the preexisting hardware that makes up your "mind," so if you believe in crazy shit, it's going to affirm crazy shit. Use of psychedelics is much less likely to result in bad trips and (with heavy use) personality disorders if you armor your mind against the idea that it's something otherworldly. What you believe is what you get.

Op here thanks bros for the wealth of information. I'm not so sure I'd be able to make it myself. But it is worth a shot at least. However it does sound really intense and it sounds like just what I need. I am too self absorbed lately and stuck in the daily grind like a rat. I need something to open up my mind and give me a new frame of mind I feel like I take everything and everyone for granted.

I only had time for one big rip when I tried it. Although I guess I could have done it in 3 quick burst if I had tried, but I just took 1 big rip and then within 30 seconds my world turned into a dreamland with swirling colors and crazy non conventional geometric shapes. The trees around me looked like this picture, honestly my whole world did. That was after I was staring to come down to, for who knows how long, I was just completely gone in a different world seeing and hearing stuff that is impossible to describe. Some of the crow calls around me made it into my trip and was just amazing.

It kind of surpasses the level of a 'drug' when it's actually one secreted by the brain rather than everything else which causes the brain to secrete chemicals. I'm not disagreeing with you, you're most likely right. But after my first DMT trip I got clean from heroin and cocaine after two or three years of use, because it really awakened me to what was going on. Even if it isn't spiritual, I think it can still be a good tool. All psychedelics can be a good tool to sort of widen your perspective on things.

Plant material is available legally. Syrian rue is a cheap maoi. Extraction and preparation is easily done. Research and respect for the portal is advised. People buy it readymade, though are mistaken and foolish.

How to describe a waking dream? Open your eye. Don't talk about it. Pay attention rather.

>what you believe is what you get
nailed it man. It's just a drug, many people don't understand that about psychedelics. And if you use them right and clear your mind, you can learn a lot about yourself and work on improving yourself. Psychedelics are pretty therapeutic.

goddamn all of you i want this now

OP is a narc guys

>It kind of surpasses the level of a 'drug' when it's actually one secreted by the brain rather than everything else which causes the brain to secrete chemicals
I hear this "DMT is an endogenous chemical in the human brain" thing all the time, and yet i've never ever seen a real peer reviewed paper that has ever even tried to prove or disprove it.

In any case, GHB is naturally produced, and nobody thinks that it is anything but a date rape drug. So, naturally, I think it is not unreasonable to assume that the profundity of DMT has little to do with how "natural" it is and is simply a result of happenstance *similarity* with actual neurotransmitters.

I agree with you that it is profoundly enlightening and definitely can be helpful in a lot of ways, but when it comes down to it, it's metabolized and fully processed into basically nothing in under an hour; the physical effects are gone, so the "real" lasting effects basically amount to placebo. Not to say that the placebo effect isn't "real" or doesn't have "real" effects, because it sure as fuck does.

Nah you'll be fine, nothing to worry about. If you can't find someone else to try it, it will still be an amazing experience by yourself. I've done LSD by myself once before and really enjoyed it. I mean honestly for most of the trip your not even able to talk anyways lol. But yeah don't have doubt going into it, that's what can lead to bad trips with LSD and shrooms, althouh I've honestly never heard of someone having a bad trip from DMT. But yeah just have a confident happy mindset and it will be good.

I've read alot of pretty reputable sources that say DMT is endogenous to the brain, but as you said, I really can't prove it and apparently neither can anyone else.

I really do think the most important part of psychedelics is that they can be a really good tool for self-improvement. Not just getting high or 'trippin' balls' or whatever the fuck. Psychedelics aren't really something I'd take when I want to get high. If I want to get high, I'd smoke a joint or snort a line of coke or speed. That's not what psychedelics do. They don't really get you high. They just show you the truth of yourself, or perhaps, as you said, what you believe is what you get. I've fallen into a number of introspective trips and a few K-holes too. I think it helps me to get out of my mind once in a while. And studies have shown that LSD and MDMA have had great results in therapy.

And yeah if will definitely help you with those things for sure. It really makes you rethink your whole life.