Should i?

should i?

slice down the middle you chicken

Hell yeah

sure

Dubs

trips and i do it right down the middle. will live stream it too.

Im not getting the point here user.

not with dubs like that

Last digit 2 says do it

roll

reroll

Do it pussy. Rolling for trips

OP here, fuck it will do it for dubs. a new one tho, one after this post. also, someone tell me where i can live stream it to show im no pussy.

down the street not across the road

post results

roll

Carve a dick into your flesh

rolarino

need a site to stream it. might not be able to post results in pic form, not enough time

OH FUCKING YES, KYS

IDOIT

k y s p l s

self harm to show you're serious op

I killed someone in other thread, so lets roll to have my second kill

sure

roll

Kys

GOT DUBBS AND DIDNT ROLL

roll

Do. it. Fagott.

If you regret it afterwards use butterfly bandaids. They work great with holding it together but you'll still have a giant ass scar.

livestream it

That and use medical tape to hold gauze over it to help with clotting and scabing

rollerino

yeeeeeeeee

Down the road, not across the street, faggot.

WE GOT DUBS!

tell me where I can livestream it please

get a rando acc on insta, put it to private and stream when you get follows

What's this , my good friend? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in conflict resolution, and I've been involved in numerous friendly discussions, and I have over 300 confirmed friends. I am trained in polite discussions and I'm the top mediator in the entire neighborhood. You are worth more to me than just another target. I hope we will come to have a friendship never before seen on this Earth. Don't you think you might be hurting someone's feelings saying that over the internet? Think about it, my friend. As we speak I am contacting my good friends across the USA and your P.O. box is being traced right now so you better prepare for the greeting cards, friend. The greeting cards that help you with your hate. You should look forward to it, friend. I can be anywhere, anytime for you, and I can calm you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my chess set. Not only am I extensively trained in conflict resolution, but I have access to the entire group of my friends and I will use them to their full extent to start our new friendship. If only you could have known what kindness and love your little comment was about to bring you, maybe you would have reached out sooner. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now we get to start a new friendship, you unique person. I will give you gifts and you might have a hard time keeping up. You're finally living, friend.

alright, its done.

follow: dubsforcuts
its private, ill accept whoever wants

image is a cut i did and my arm hair

make it 2:00

still accepting?

yes please join

you didn't accept my request

alright when is this show takin off boy-o

omg i see me

Just a little cut? Fucking faggot, you should cut your hand off.

nah

Accept op

fag op

gayyyy

fucking pussy. knew you wouldn't fucking deliver.

sorry i pussied out

Shieeeeeet

op is a faggot confirm, he paint cuts on his arms and failed to do a caftwheel

all we asked for, is a fucking cartwheel you piece of shit

All we wanted was a cartwheel

Across the street to play with friends.
Down the road is where it ends.

Soon...

do it op

Op fagg

unless you're about to jaime lannister that motherfucker then there is no point

yes because of my trips

OP don't end your life unless you're positive about otherwise you'll die and be known as OP the pussy who couldn't handle washing dishes because of his super mean mom told him(thats if you actually do it), if you really wanted to die you wouldn't pussy out and you would have self harm wounds, if you quitted you obviously fear what will be next, if you can't end your life make the efforts to change it if not then stop being a fucking pussy you either die or live, just keep your blood shut and make you life better

>using a kitchen knife for exsanguination
>being this much of a fucking meme

But dont forget to livestream it for the keks

My vote is NO

Lets Roll!

If my post ends in a number... then shove that knife into your neck.

Across for attention, down for results

dont do it mane

kek

roll for trips

Thats a nice knife, do cooking thread instead.

yes

do it faggot

yes man

OP is a faggot and won't deliver stop posting

OP is a fucking faggot, just do it already.

Can you Livestream it for us?