Were any of you faggots illegitimate kids, did your parents get married just because you were conceive out of wedlock...

Were any of you faggots illegitimate kids, did your parents get married just because you were conceive out of wedlock? How did you react when you found out?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7St9TtLzoLk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Was conceived out of wedlock
>Father couldnt talk my mom into an abortion
>dont knock up religious girls
>Parents got married
>his drinking got worse
>becomes a terrible alcoholic
>she leaves and takes me with her one day
>divorce

Last I've heard he's sober and living decently

>tfw I caused my fathers depression

My dad raped my mom and she almost aborted me but she had a chnage of heart and thought meh lwts see what happens....... so sorry mom

fairly sure both me and my sister were a "surprise".
we were told that
i dont have a problem with that, why would i?
after all my dad dicked my mom about the right time to create another Sup Forumstard, whatever they were thinking at that time is completely irrelevant

>Last I've heard he's sober and living decently
>>tfw I caused my fathers depression
kinda sad.
did you try to contact him?
i mean it's not like he's gonna be too happy about that probably, but if you tell him that you basically accept that and you dont hold any grudges or anything... i think you have nothing to lose and he can only gain.

>>tfw I caused my fathers depression
Using the past-tense like you're not continuing to be a source for his depression.

>mfw out of the 3 of us i happened to be the "unplanned child"
So in other words my parents told me i was a mistake

>2017
>thinking it matters if you're married when you have kids

You aren't illegitimate if they got married, dipshit.

Don't really think I could, and I don't think I would want to. He wasn't a decent person and I honestly don't know whether he would accept any kind of communication. I'm just glad to be here

My parents did that. Turns out my dad started fucking my sister when she was 5 or 6. She cut him off at like 16

youtube.com/watch?v=7St9TtLzoLk

Considering i ruined their lives and made them unhapppy alcoholic humans husks i consider myself to be nothing more than a mistake

>Was conceived out of wedlock.
>Father and mother married while I was still in the womb.
>Father and mother argued most of the time.
>They get a divorce. Father demands that he have visitation rights.
>Mother confesses that I was not his child.
>DNA test proves dad was not my biological father.
>tfw

>out of wedlock

This is why niggers are getting so many white women.

Who actually waits anymore? lol

I fucked one that just turned 18 ASAP and never cared about that shit, and had a kid with her.

I fucked a girl when I was [spoiler]13[/spoiler] and got her pregnant. She didn't want the baby but my parents agreed to raise the baby until I was mature, whatever that means. Nine years later I'm a single dad and she is about to go to prison for drug charges. Fun shit if you ask me. She kind of "molested" me too but I'm a boy and nobody cares.

>Everyone on Sup Forums has unhappy parents
hmmm

>milf threads
>black dick threads
This place is a psychologist's playground.

Cause of marriage here:

>parents get together in Febish
>accidental preggo
>married in november
>born may
>18 years of marriage with last ~year having visible distance between them
>now several years after
>both parents are much happier
>kinda wish they did this previously, calmed down Dad a ton and got Mom more herself
>good relationship with both
>step dad is fucking awesome
>Dads wife was stuck up as fuck and they divorced already

>was an accident
>mom was 17 when I was born
>parents got married when I was 7
>tfw i was the ringbearer at my own parents wedding

Didn't even know it was abnormal until much later when I told the story to people. Couldn't care less though honestly.

My parents have never been married, to each other or anyone else.

Not surprised, my dads a douche.

>Accident
>Mom was 14 when i was born
>No dad in picture
>My moms mother helps raise me
>Mom gets into drugs and is out of control
>My mothers mom tricks her into signing adoption papers while she's drugged up
>live a pretty decent and humble life

>parents fucked in college dorm and conceived me
>mom religious, doesnt abort
>dad outcasted by family for years
>dad takes abuse from mom only for me
>never married

My first reaction was that my dad was stupid as fuck plebian for nutting in a jesus freak when he himself was also a jesus freak. Sorry I can't wrap my head around this

I wasn't unplanned or whatever but this thread makes me think of my own kid. My wife and I had our first kid 3 years before we got married. We had already been together for nearly 7 or 8 years at that point and had been talking about having kids for a long time and marriage was never a priority for us. In the end we only ended up getting married when her mom was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer and broke down crying when she told us saying things like "I'm going to die without seeing my daughter get married". This thread made wonder if my son is going to be upset about it when he's old enough to understand we weren't married when he was born but I don't see why he would be... we love each other and him very much and none of that changed when we got legally married.