My fucking rescue dog just bite me on the lip/ face when I was trying to lift it away from the sofa...

My fucking rescue dog just bite me on the lip/ face when I was trying to lift it away from the sofa. Had this dog over 6 years.
How can I prevent this from being a scar?

well, how old is the dog in the first place? Has it had any interactions with another dog/dogs? And just don't pick at it, treat it like any other medium wound.

Use some neosporin and don't fuck with it.

Post dog.

Let it scar. Lip scars look badass.

post dog

Sounds like it's time to unrescue it

What breed is your dog? One explanation I have is that it had enough shit for one day and bit you to tell you to fuck off.

also, scars are the way to go dude, treat wound on your beard, but leave wound on your lip alone.

Confucius say "You rescue dog, but is you who need rescue."

Read the first fucking og text.
Going to try this
Fuck that bitch I tossed her in the backyard and started drinking with my friends here at the house.

It's a German sherpard mix with who knows what.

post your fucking dog faggot

lol'd

OP, why do u have a rescue dog? also what are u drinking. OK cheers bro.

Dogs that bite when nervous are not dogs that need homes. Side note. Stop trying to fuck your dog.

Get a friend to cum on your face, the male hormones promote rapid reapir

>My fucking rescue dog
>Had this dog over 6 years
And you still feel the need to say rescue? You pretentious piece of shit

That didn't tell me if you owned her any beforehand, so 6 years and up? any exact amouint of years? And what breed

tl;dr op is a faggot

Muh ugly face might have a tiny scare. Op is a fag

Not into that shit.
No I'm too pissed off to look at that bitch. If I did, would probably let her run free on the streets and get ran over.

No wonder, you got an aggressive dog in your hands man (more aggressive if mixed with pitbull, boxer, or amerikan bulldog), by being the owner of 6 years with the little shit with no complications must be a feat.

If it doesn't want to be picked up let it be because it can fuck your beta ass up if not cautious.

I've had her for the last 4years. Her estimed age is 6—8 years old.

If you kill yourself no one will ever have to see that scar you fucking faggot

time to put the dog down

post dog

I've actually picked it up many times no problem over the years. Idk if it was because there was lots of people over today (having a house party tonight).
regardless I'm pissed off and going to treat her differently from now on.

Admit it, there is no dog, your boyfriend beat you again

Rub mayonnaise in it to lessen scarring

Its not a rescue dog, its a free dog you piece of shit. also thats why you dont let dogs on the furniture.

If you don't want it to scar rub turmeric root on it after the wound is closed. Your skin will be discolored, but it works.

>Fuck that bitch I tossed her in the backyard and started drinking with my friends here at the house.

theres your problem

your dog knows youre a piece of garbage

hell even we do on an anonymous image board by the way you talk about your dog

kinda hope you drink so much that you pass out and drown in your toilet

Butterfly band aids and vitamin E cream. Band aids to hold that gash closed, cream to help tissue recovery. But don't take my advice, this is Sup Forums. See a fucking doctor if you actually give a shit.

>be preteen
>go on Sup Forums Sup Forums because heard it was cool and edgy
>tell someone to kill themself
>feel cool
>4 years of shitposting on Sup Forums later
>completely isolated myself from society
>tell people to kill themselves daily, use the word nigger because I think its cool in 2017
>occasionally use hitler did nothing wrong
>think other people find me funny
>one day i realize i have done nothing with my life besides posting edgy stuff on an image board
>mfw

Not toda
I came home from the bar and tried to lift it off the sofa
Thank you, I have some of that Yeah because you can judge people from one post, especially after they just got hurt.
It's not a medical emergency, just kinda pissed.
Going to swish some whiskey around and call it a night after a bandage.

You faggot, quit trying to kiss your doggo.
Its going to scar. Get used to it.

Thanks for the helpful replays. Had some tumiric paste on it but my buddy came thru with some Nerosprin. Going to apply that and get drunk. Then call it a night.

Also op clean up the pubic hair thats on your face. It looks like shit.

the loss of social capital is every millennial's problem regardless if they've gone NEET or huddle together in what remains of social life in the face of easier alternatives

believe it or not millions and millions of millennials are in the same situation and the navigation and consequences of this situation will define our history

Here is a picture and I'm out.
-Op.
PS don't take animals in useless your are ready to deal with their baggage.

I was going to today but got lazy after kayaking

There's your problem, it's clearly got a demonic entity possessing it.

The power of christ does not compel her.

haha red eye glare my ass.
thats a fucking demon, put that fucker in the freezer

Too big for the freezer. Might take her hunting and she might never make it back home.

Don't treat her different you fucking nigger. Love and care for her like you have been, also kill yourself.

Different as in I won't get to lift her off the sofa or shift. Going to have to come to me everytime I want something or grab the leash and lead her.
Not going to beat or stave her.

>German Shepherd
that's the problem. I grew up with several German shepherds and every one of them went nuts occasionally. There's something wrong with them seriously.

Break the dog in half and squeeze the paste out of it, apply as an ointment to the wound then cover with a bandage.