Sup anons is it acceptable to put on the wall band posters as decoration or is it as cringey as those weebs with their...

Sup anons is it acceptable to put on the wall band posters as decoration or is it as cringey as those weebs with their manga posters ?

pic related, my living room

Literally everything I'm looking at is hideous. So at this point you might as well just fuck your shit up.

if the posters weren't fucking deafheaven and converge I'd say it's not cringey

>deafheaven and converge

cringe

they have very nice artwork tho, everyone that have been to my house liked em, they didnt even realise it was a bands poster

It's not terrible user.

I don't particularly care for those artists but I don't see a problem with it unless you're really fucking autistic.

Pic related is up in my bedroom.

u have polite pals... do what u want, fuckface. the only cringe is u being so unsure of ursslf that u ask for advice. i hate Sup Forums.

why are you so pissed man? relax, drink a hot chocolate, everything is gonna be fine

In an attempt to be constructive, you should leave converge but take down the other two. Really you should just nuke everything there.

not pissy enough to hang fucking metalcore posters in my living room. j/k man... when i was 25 i had dillinger escape plan and isis art everywhere... now i have a house full of daughters so decor has shifted.

thank you guys for you responses as I told you I'm not big fan of these bands except ruined families, I just like the artwork, the minimalistic design and the color matching between the posters and the walls... now I get it, it is semi-cringey..

I'd take one down and get some frames. Right now it's crowding up the wall, no negative space. That and whatever's holding them up looks tacky

If I didn't know anything about the poster's context, I'd say the Deafheaven and Zero posters are the most aesthetically pleasing. Converge looks like something you'd find on a middle schooler's wall, I'd take that down

where do u live? can we be roomates?

some posters make good artwork. not hung like that though.

those are all crap. find an good poster and get it framed.

if you like them that's all that matters :)

deafheaven sucks though lol

actually the main thing that bothers me is that there isn't framing the things u used to hold them up really take away from the posters imo. on second thought the deafheaven poster looks kinda nice despite the clashing colors wit the wall. i absolutely love the wall color though

I'm on no pussy too bruh

frame the posters

bump

Jesus fuck off, I can tell youre underage

yeah

your room looks so...sterile for some reason

needs more lighting