How does he cope with that?

How does he cope with that?

Young pics anyone?

at least she's asian

with 50 billion dollars or whatever. that's how. he will own us all soon

God I bet he's into the weirdest sexual shit imaginable. stuff that we've never even seen or even heard of before

>stuff that we've never even seen
Like regular sex?

missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation

Topkek. p gud one user. you know what I meant tho. way off the wall kinda stuff. mundane shit even. Idk

All that money, and her? Poor guy

The real question is why the fuck do rich people wear the ugliest fucking clothes on the face of the earth?
boggles my mind

its not human

the disgustingly rich don't give a shit. trying to look fashionable is for plebs like rappers and movie stars.

not even fashionable man just something that isnt an eyesore to look at.

same with haircuts, its like they go out of their way to get the most god awful shit mop ontop of their heads I dont get it.

What should he be wearing? A suit everywhere?

they don't have to show off the wealth, everyone already knows, if i was filthy rich, i'd wear the ugliest, rich nigger suits and gaudy jewelry, drive a gold mirror finish lamborghini and constantly be an insufferable cunt

doesn't look Asian to me

show bobs and vegene pls

well, i'm not sure who you have in mind, but this dude and Bill Gates are both fucking dweebs. And I guess no matter how rich they got they just carried the same fashion sense they did before they got rich.

because he use his brain to be rich not his image. clothes, make up, plastic surgery, vanity etc. are for gojims like you to follow a dream and consume more more.

yeah ok there rick and morty superfan, just because he made a website doesnt mean he cant take 10 seconds to dress himself in the morning

You say that like it's good.

"you rike fish oiwl poosy smeale"?

but thats literally the point. He doesn't want to spend that 10 seconds. He is an interesting person for sure.

He paid for her with Russian rubles.

Imagine everyone perceiving you as being at the very top of your game, super-super-rich, but you still have to dress, shop, eat and relax the way your stylist and advice team insist you do because the money will dry up REAL FUCKING FAST if you don't maintain that brand...

Now imagine being so fucking rich you don't have to worry about that any more.

Dressing well is for fucking try-hards and near has-beens. Really rich people wear what the fuck they want, when they want. Nigger probably owns shoes made from human skin and a vest-top woven from fucking Panda fur.

you would think a billionaire would have better options

If he leaves her he has to give her half of his billions.