Have you ever seen anything more pathetic than this

Have you ever seen anything more pathetic than this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/c4GqU6KzLm4
youtube.com/watch?v=qyKOkGjodhY
youtube.com/watch?v=3FdFf7_yUVc
youtube.com/watch?v=zYa9EFcvsrE
youtube.com/watch?v=6QlNCKLxp1c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_brigades
youtube.com/watch?v=CcrgeuLb3dQ
huffingtonpost.com/entry/hillary-clinton-what-happened-review_us_59c16721e4b0186c22066d72
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>wah wah everyone's fault but mine

I hope this arrogant bitch doesn't try for another run but I think it's sadly inevitable.

The whole "its my turn attitude" yea she can fuck right off.

this thread

Trumps presidency

What I think is more pathetic is Amazon deleting the negative reviews of the book so that it gets a 5 star.

this thread

Yep, yesterdays thread about this

man what a gilf

>first female candidate
>goes on tour to complain that she lost

Trump's entire Administration.

There is nothing in this universe more pathetic, inept a and worthless. That's a fact.

no

yes i have.
youtu.be/c4GqU6KzLm4

OP, are you posting from the Macedonian farm or a Russian web brigade?

The people who buy a book like this are going to buy it regardless of reviews

While extremely true, this cunt ran a shit tier campaign

pokemon go kill yourself

more pathetic?
the lefts attempt and taken trump out have been pretty fucking sad imo

yes

>Have you ever seen anything more pathetic than this.
Yes

I like this format better. It looks like a question and answer.

>what happened?
>hillary rodham clinton.

Basically that's it. We're stuck with this orangutan fuck because she was too into herself to let Sanders take the nomination like he deserved.

Nice try, Ivan.

Your jig is up. Everyone knows who you faggots are now.

>more pathetic than this
for example
youtube.com/watch?v=qyKOkGjodhY

Amazon prunes reviews that don't meet their guidelines. I'm guessing these reviews were from people who didn't read the book.

Sanders was a spineless cuck, no wonder you millennials loved him.

>I have no doubt
youtube.com/watch?v=3FdFf7_yUVc

Shit I have been found out,
or am i a russian nazi?

you've been T R U M P E D
that's what happened.

No. She's pathetic. Bernie 2020

Yes, I have.

The fact that you keep posting this thread to attempt to upset people. It isn't working, but you can keep trying.

Sage'd.

>proof never came, because the accusations were false
youtube.com/watch?v=zYa9EFcvsrE

>Bernie 2020

Its like a Cards Against Humanity pairing.

>to ask our young men and women to sacrifice their lives.
>to be put in the middle of a civil war is wrong
youtube.com/watch?v=6QlNCKLxp1c

Russia is proven and sadly not even close to a new story. They did it to their own people too.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_brigades

>Nazis

Have you ever even BEEN to Sup Forums? They wear the label proudly and collect WWII Germany shit.

What word would you have us use to describe a bunch of racist, asshole, subhuman white people throwing Hitler salutes, waving Swastika flags and chanting "Jews will not replace us"?

She announced she's done being a candidate. She's just going to lurk around and try to bump up other Intersectionality Politicians.

He won't be impeached. He'll be indicted and imprisoned.

I. KNOWN (PROVEN) IMPEACHABLE CRIMES OF TRUMP TO DATE:

1) Direct violation of Emoluments requirements of the presidency
2) Felony Witness intimidation of a civilian - Sally Yates just hours prior to her Senate hearing
3) Potential retaliation against a whistleblower - Same
4) Blackmailing a private citizen - Tweeted threat to Comey after he was fired
5) Felony Witness intimidation - Tweeted threat to Comey.
6) Obstruction of justice - Asking for loyalty pledge
7) Conspiracy to commit Obstruction of Justice - multiply by the number of people who have ACCEPTED the alleged Trump loyalty pledge.
8) Obstruction of Justice - Lying about there being no Russia investigation.
9) Obstruction of Justice/Conspiracy - Trump asked Sessions and Rosenstein (deputy AG) to create and give him the document he later cited as his principle reason for firing Comey.
10) Obstruction of Justice - Firing James Comey while he was actively investigating Trump Russia ties.
11) Encouraging the firing of ESPN contributor for criticizing him.
12) Encouraging the firing of NFL players for exercising their First Amendment rights.

Honorable mention: Himself, his kids and Jared Kushner committing perjury/forgery on federal applications for security clearances by omitting Russia connections.

And there reason he's not out already from this is that it's a very sensitive and complex TREASON case, which brings me to Part II

II: Russia Collusion

There's a 500 Billion dollar deal for oil pipelines between Trump, Rosneft (Russia State owned Oil corporation) and Exxon Mobil. Russia is a country that relies extremely heavily on natural resources and they've been desperately low on fossil fuel type resources for years. Ukraine's rich natural gas reserves are why Putin kept trying to annex Crimea in the first place. This deal was TERMINATED by Obama-era sanctions against Russia for their military actions in Crimea and Syria. They NEEDED the sanctions lifted to proceed.

Trump refuses to talk down about Russia; he called Putin "very smart" the same day he addressed all Americans who don't support him as "enemies."

Trump is desperate as hell to be able to complete this deal and not be tried for Treason for it, which is why he keeps Tweeting retarded shit but coherently denying Russia's hacking involvement in his election. The reason he's desperate is that Trump's major properties have been DEEPLY involved with multiple branches of Russian Mafia for decades. They use his hotels to launder money and they in return finance his golf courses. THIS is the dirt the Russians have on him, not some stupid piss tape. He's guilty of RICO felonies many times over.

Rex Tillerson, former CEO of Exxon Mobil is Trump’s Secretary of State. He is perfectly positioned to help liaise between the business/corporate side of the deal and the political/geographical side. He’s also a sort of false flag for Trump because if shit about ExxonMobil starts showing up in Russia and the media gets wind of it, he can claim it was just unrelated business of Rex’s.

The US Intelligence community confirms that Russia has dirt on BOTH the DNC and RNC but only released the DNC stuff and only at strategic times to make voters question Hillary.

>preparations were being made, consistent
>with hijackings within the United States
youtube.com/watch?v=CcrgeuLb3dQ

Instruments are not machines. That's why we call them instruments.

instruments are by definition machines,
and sometimes engines, you retard

Republicans NEVER care about their own spending. They're traitors and the lowest of the low pond scum and have been since the late 70s.

Agreed. Or better yet, we should use it to push Republicans off of, THEN destroy all but a small chunk of it.

(this is all bullshit, of course, seeing as how Trump will be rotting in prison LONG before anyone even gets started on his retarded wall).

Have you seen the huffpost review? They fucking hate it, its amazing. Its real hatchet job, they say its like a dramatic maryter who just wont stay dead. I'm a democrat and I agree, she needs to apologize for fucking up so badly with her voter turn estimates, not blaming other people.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/hillary-clinton-what-happened-review_us_59c16721e4b0186c22066d72

huff po, keep that in mind.

OP

QFT.

neither side cares about their side, just what the other side does

>first female candidate
>Insults, shames, and baits the voters
>"I am a woman!"
>goes on tour to complain that she lost

i gotta admit, my almonds are really activated with all the jimmes regarding trumpo. i wish he would just back off of any meaningful policy making and troll niggers and mexicans all day long

Amazes me that even after the election threads like this are going up.

The fact of the matter is, it doesn't matter.

Your country is not run by a president.

Your world is not run by governments.

If voting made a difference, you wouldn't be allowed to do it.

Before you retort, unless you agree, you're too dumb for me to give a fuck about what you think.

Agreed. The Party of Retards needs to be dissolved once and for all and replaced with a competent third party.

There's his retarded tantrum about Puerto Ricans you can suckle on...

Basically the quicker we can get rid of conservatives in the United States the better. I am totally in favor of work camps and death penalties for pro-Trump Republican conservatives.

it really is magnificent. discount mexicans are really uppity.

So glad that Trump got crushed in the popular vote. MOST of America rejected Trump! (And of course we ALL hate him more than ever now).

What about rape victems though.

he won't be alive in 2020 friendo

Hillary Clinton is the considered the POTUS by all Real Americans.

Trump is one of those eternal losers. It's just weird, even when he wins he loses. Sorry you old sack of shit, the real president is in fact Hillary Clinton!

Let's all just tell it like it is. Hillary won. Trump is just a bad nightmare that should have ended months ago. A fucking loser reality TV star is not a president.

You ARE talking about Trump, right?

What happened? You were and are a lying, unlikable, corrupt, evil sociopath and half the population voted for annoying but harmless unqualified buffoon to keep you away from the white house

NOT MY PRESIDENT!

You all need to read this ten times before posting, and then maybe once more, just to make sure you understand it.

you keep thinking that, retard.

Let's be honest: Calling him a pile of shit is an insult to shit.

He's the lowest, most pathetic, anti-American, inhuman thing in existence. An existence that will very soon be ended by the Justice system.