Ima a at a gay bar

Ima a at a gay bar.
WTF I do.

Da fac I am doing here

Shoot yourself

suck some cock, nigga!

Da fac I'm kinda bi. But what.

GAY BAR GAY BAR WELCOME TO THE GAY BAR

Suck some dicks. Its fun. And good for you.

Hit on the girls or ask the faggots if they have any straight girlfriends after buying them a drink. Stupid faggot.

Order a 'Walk me Down'

Go to the bathroom and find the nearest candy hole. They're usually located somewhere in the bathroom stalls. All you have to do is put your mouth over the whole and receive the candy.

fuck a gay man, i mean you´re already there

you're a terrorist. get off the phone and do your job omar!

Shoot up the place

lol

> (OP)
>Go to the bathroom and find the nearest candy hole. They're usually located somewhere in the bathroom stalls. All you have to do is put your mouth over the whole and receive the candy.
Lol

What's that?

Get drunk and go dance on the dance floor. Eventually guys will start grinding with you and you'll have a good time. Be a little bold/submissive (depending if top or bottom) but don't go too far and maybe you'll get lucky. Congrats on making it this far user. You're so close to feeling at peace with yourself.

Inspiration is where you find it.

OP here. Good sugestions so far.
It's rainy as fuck outside.

Score some drugs.
Most faggots I know get real good quality drugs, so stock up now while you're in a place that has nice ones, and your risk of being mugged or beaten are minimised.
Then suck some dicks, I guess. Faggot.

A drink with about 7 different liquors in it. With sprite on top. 10dicks/10dicks would recommend

After that punch you'll probably get 10 dicks in you

Shots for everyone. Courtesy of Allah.