FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

hows the b8?

Please don't.

Mfw
Niggers who think they're related to egyptians

WE

Stop stealing them books from da white man.

even as a black person, I can recognize that I ain't from Egypt. Besides, I'd rather be chillin here in America where people only mildly hate us than be a muslim, or getting stoned for not being muslim.

Neandertals have a higher cranial capacity. Also, they were stronger. Most people from northern Eurasia are a mix of Neandertals and homo sapiens. Typical niggers making it about just skin color. sad.

Nice b8

Niggers were sold to egyptians...as slaves. By other niggers.

Well those no good niggers flooded my home. I hope they're happy.

Fact: My Black Egyptian Royal ancestors whipped yo scrawny pale ancestor's asses.

Shit, really?

>nut understanding that SAILING SHIPS had to travel along the wind currents
>kinda like hurricanes

Whats really stupid is most of those who ignored the evacuation warning were black so they suffered the most amount of casualties.
Then the survivors looted.

>niggers taking pride in egypt, who used them as a slaves.
>niggers hate america, the country with the highest quality of life for black people in the world, because their ancestors were used as slaves by a small percentage of people who are long dead.

Oh niggers.

Russian shill

>mfw Native American

Yes please. As a white male who had superior BBC in his ass before, fuck every white person.

Egyptians aren’t black. They are middle eastern. Those two would more likely be Sub-Saharan slave traders.

did you know that the 21st century Negros never heard of soap.
Even in the modern day, barely any of them use it. The rest do not understand the function of soap and will lather their bodies and not wash it off.

HOL' UP

Thank you for getting that...
I almost lost all hope

Egyptians actually regarded blacks as good spear hunters, but that is pretty much the only reference they have of them.

Little known fact is that Adolf Hitler was actually black, you can't tell because black-and-white film is used, so they had to make him look white or else he'd blend into the shot.

i prefer to think that the winds were encouraging the slave trade

>Protest the National Anthem because you think blacks are being treated unfairly by the police.

>Meanwhile Blacks commit the most rape, gun violence, robberies, crimes and murders despite being one of the smallest minority groups in America

the original jews were pale, freckly, kinda ginger wusses. they were pretty cool though.
it is a shame that their blood was contaminated by the sand niggers though.

> the pride of Egypt

Fact: youre retarded

Golf Wang

this thread has everything

why do blacks even do this?
next they will be saying that previous rulers of the British Empire were black.
"The first ruler who brought the warring crowns of feudal England together was Tyreesious Brownsmyth. He was black."

not everything

Kek

WE WUZ KANGZ

no plz

Okay, in ancient African times, there was no Britain, jump a bunch of animal looking human living in caves.

STOP RIGHT THERE

but white is every color.
way to think that your own color is best you fucking insensitive noggers

Go on...

honestly, at the rate these idiots are going, they are going to be saying that washington and edison were black

The Greeks were blacks; blacks invented philosophy, democracy, hellenism, education and more.
White people didn't invent shit besides oppressing black folk.

White devil, stop this right now!

Another way of looking at this same data is the white on white homicide rate is 1.02 and the black on black rate is 5.76. So, we can say that worthless violent niggers are 6 times more likely to kill each other as white people are...

I'm not white.I'm BLACK

PLEASE, NO.
Think about what you're doing.

Brother, why.

I have thought about it

this is no good far anybody user,

STOP, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

Underrated as fuck

>White people didn't invent shit besides oppressing black folk.
And lynching, raping, enslaving.
>MFW you misrepresent

YOU CAN'T STOP ME I'M THE DEVIL HIMSELF

We was da knigz and shit!

MODS