EZ

bro the graphics in that look really bad lol

MUH GRAFIKS

Kys

samefag
d2 has better graphics than morrowind
d2 mods are amazing and add thousands more hours to the enjoyable playtime
d2 can't be beat in under a minute

It's a pretty funny comment, considering the other two games posted.

this website isnt for humor

I do not samefag. I legitimately like Doom.

You really can't. Maintains an amazing storyline, with fantastic RPG elements and near bone-chilling good atmosphere. Only tjing bad is the Dice-rolling system combat. 8/10 game, easily.

Thing*

Me too. I assumed OP is a newfag and setting up his
>muh graphixz gois

>I legitimately like Doom.

I've definitely spent more time playing Diablo 2, though. Just the way it is with Blizz games.

To be honest I liked Skyrim much better. It's got all the best parts of Morrowind and Oblivion plus some new stuff

Have you played Eastern Sun? Best D2 mod that isn't full conversion.

Too homogenized. Nothing has captured Morrowind's feel yet. Or depth.

>To be honest I liked Skyrim
>It's got all the best parts of Morrowind and Oblivion plus some new stuff

This

No. For all the years I've played, I have yet to even beat the regular x-pac game on Hell. Mostly because I play Barb and mostly because I play Hardcore single self-found. So I have had no desire to start any mods thus far.

Best, maybe not but damn good

I too only play hardcore. But I've had a few >98s. Usually solo. Frenzy barb ftw.

That's insane. What weapons do you usually use going into Hell? I've tried both Frenzy and WW over the years and coast along pretty well until I hit the fucking brick wall towards the end of Nightmare.

This. The atmosphere is amazing

Grief + Death is usually the best. Frenzy is nice because you can fart out mega BO and still have high damage.

Shower with your dad simulator

Yep, exactly. Morrowind faced some technological limitations because of the era it was made in, but there has never been a videogame as devoted to storytelling as it. It told a sorta-familiar story in a sorta-familiar setting, but it branched off from the expected path in so many places, and encouraged you, the player, to look around and ask meaningful questions. It managed to make you give a shit without incentivizing you with loot. Tsiya's skooma pipe, for instance, doesn't lead you to any particularly great windfall, but it fleshes out a world. Morrowind plays like great literature reads.

That fucking dice-roll to hit, though, Jesus.

>Grief + Death
You must not be playing single player then, because that's literally the dream and not even that hard to get, rune wise. But those runewords don't work in SP. You must be using Pluggy.

I love the youtube videos of early game morrowind where it's missing every swing while Benny hill plays

I play on realm usually. But I don't bother trading. And yes, I usually use PlugY for the shared stash and runewords. Eastern Sun makes doing the acts less tedious and brings grinding gear and perfecting/crafting gear to a whole new level. I've probably 200 hours on my barb currently, at level 82 and haven't started Hell yet. I'm not even close.

Check this out: miyoshino.la.coocan.jp/eswiki/?Enhancement Recipes

Mass Effect Andromeda was better

78*

>best game ever
>not Bad Rats

>That fucking dice-roll to hit, though, Jesus.
It was a different time then, for sure, in terms of RPG combat mechanics in a 3D open world game. Some things are much better now in that respect (Skyrim), but we seem to have lost everything else along the way.

Fags
Call of duty black ops is the best
You can literally 360 no scope unsuspecting noobs on multiplayer.

illegal melee is pretty good

Fuck you. COD4 will forever remain the best COD of all time.

Best FF game easily, but not better than Morrowind.

>Witcher 3
>Bioshock
>Diablo II

>Best-game-in-the-series.webm
Good representation of why the game is dogshit

>That fucking dice-roll to hit, though, Jesus.
I preferred this. It was pure RPG, not a bastard hybrid.

git gud

my team

just started a new game, dunmer shepard- unarmoured and only staves and alchemy

easy

yeah dude that looks like it would take a lot of brain power and determination to not get fisted to death while you're legit stabbing the nigga

That's such a lazy response

That's literally the solution to the problem in the webm. Learn a basic understanding of the game you're playing, like how to make a character with the skill to use the weapon you want to use.

dawg, hes stabbing a peasant looking mf with a knife and he gets knocked out...are you trying to tell me it should be like that?

Gothic II

youtube.com/watch?v=1PcUQQOODv0&t=50s

If you asked my brother he'd probably agree
I haven't played it
I would say The Incredible Machine

its b/c he has shit agility so he cant hit, he also has shit for fatigue so he gets knocked out.
shit tier with knife

Gwent.

/thread

you can't /thread yourself you stupid newfag doublenigger

>Too homogenized
Spotted the kike

I can do whatever the fuck i want

wow so philosophic
go back to Sup Forums newb

I am on Sup Forums...