Hi Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums
My dick is 8 inches long and I've been able to pleasure 2 out of 6 girls I've fucked.
I always had a feeling that I need one more inch.

The ideal penis size for women is for them to not have a penis at all.

>My dick is 8 inches long

kek

How tf do you even measure your dick?

>kek
i automatically disregard any chart that starts with "the actual"

You need to learn to suck on the Clint like a tiny shaft. It's shaped like a ducking wishbone it runs down the sides of the cooch under the labia majora. Find the g spot find the u spot find the a spot. The vagina is a god damn Rubix cube. Make it with the girl learn to kiss make her feel special. That orgasm started building at dinner my man. Play with her nipples lick around the outside of the aeriola in a circular motion. Run your fingers along her thighs g. Don't be hasty motherfucker you got all night. Get to work on her. The last thing on your mind should be whipping out your Dick because you clearly don't know how to use it.

My dick is 7” and my girl cums every time at least twice. Even if I only last like 30 seconds. Some girls just cum super easily. She says it has a lot to do with being in the right state of mind. Says she finds me super hot so naturally she’s super into the sex, and cums super easily. So I don’t wanna be the “oh size doesn’t matter it’s how you use it” guy but my very average penis works just fine

This

you need to learn how to fuck

Cuck thread, sweet

>My dick is 7
>she finds me super hot
Girls find guys who have penis under 8 inches unattractive.

Son, I don't understand your mother. 12 inches should be enough for any woman!

Femanon here.
8 inches is the minimum ,don't worry. Just use your tongue and fingers. I feel bad for guys who are under 7.5 inches,

>mfw there's people on this board RIGHT NOW with a cock smaller than 7 inches

That's actually horrible.
I would probably end my life if my dick was smaller than 8 inches.

dumb post and made me reply

3/10

100% of posters in here have never seen a vag irl

>100% of posters who says that size doesn't matter
Fixed that for you

What about me?

That's a micropenis ,go see a doctor.

13 inches is the real average you stupid fuck
9 inches is for untermesch

I'm not even micro yet I keep getting told I am :(