I'm not Mexican...

I'm not Mexican, but I would like to know how Americans feel knowing that half of their territory belonged to Mexico until 1870. You have cities with names like "Las Vegas", "Los Angeles", "San Mateo" , "Santa Monica", "San Francisco" and states with names like "Colorado", "California", "Nevada", "Arizona", "Kansas" and even "New Mexico".
Do not you consider yourself a thief? Is true that every country stole and annexed some territory, no country continues its original contours from the beginning. But the case of the United States is absurd. I would be ashamed if I were a Californian and be called a US citizen.

Also, Why only the border with Mexico is walled? Why the Canadian border does not?
Is it because of the high rates of illegal immigrants? Or is it because the US is afraid Mexico will demand its territory back?
(I will not comment on the Alaska case, for you have paid the amount valid for this state, unlike the case of the Mexican states, that you have paid practically nothing, or absolutely nothing, as is the case of Texas).

Treaty of Guadeloupe Hildago

Most muricans have such a loose grasp on reality that their ability to understand these things is nearly non existant.

The entire US was taken from the hand of aboriginals

Shit you can say the same thing for all of the new world

Do I need to remind you that the U.S. decided that a war with Mexico was cheaper and more efficient than digging and laying track into/across a mountain?

No you do not need to remind us that muricans were every bit as dumb back then as they are today. We know

Hows it make you feel to know that the US marched into mexico and conquered your capital Mexico City? search wiki/Battle_for_Mexico_City

im not dinosaur, but i would like to know how americans feel knowing that half of their territory belonged to giant reptiles millions of years ago

>I'm not Mexican

You have to happy about that.

Sure thing Pedro.

Right of conquest you dense fuck. All the nation's of the world were formed by it.

Well half of them wouldnt give a shit and the other half would deny that there were ever any dinosaurs in the bible

yes, hence doesn't make a difference

Yeah, we took it from the Mexicans, so what? Ours by right of the sword.
High rates of illegal immigration, drugs, and weapons trafficking is the reason for the Wall narrative, though I personally think drone patrols and fast response units would be a better option.

>afraid Mexico will demand its territory back
>Anyone being afraid of Mexico

Also this is kind of how countries work...

>Why only the border with Mexico is walled? Why the Canadian border does not?
because unlike the Canadian government, the Mexican government encourages and instructs its citizens on how to illegally enter the US
IMO the US should finish what Mexico started in 1846 and just annex the entirety of Mexico
then the US would have a shorter southern border that already has military fortifications on it
oh yeah, you didn't mention so I'm assuming that you just don't know
Mexico has militarized its southern border and shoots anyone attempting to enter Mexico through it outside designated entry points

America dabbled in imperialism quite a bit, starting with manifest destiny and eventually fighting the spanish for cuba but somehow gaining the philipines, guam, and P.R. and somehow not cuba. eh but you know...it was an imperialist time up until the 1900s...brittain was doing it, france was doing it, spain was doing it...so the US did it

>le might makes right may may
please stop lmao

How is it wrong? If you kill all your enemies, who is left to oppose you?

just FYI
every Mexican that was living in the ceded territory at the time that it was ceded was given full US citizenship
so there are no Mexicans whose ancestors lost their land bc of US expansionism

I'm not Mexican, I'm South American. I like the Mexican people, I also like you Americans, but what they did is wrong.

When you warmonger and have nobody to monger war with, you will turn on your own citizens

Weather's ok here. Mexico should honestly be happy we are making it great.

And Louisiana used to be French, what's your point?

Want it back? Come fight us, faggot.

Welcome to reality, you little queer.

Either conquer or be conquered.

How does it make your feel to know that if your right op then it's not white peoples fault for killing the Native American.The Mexican are

There will be 100 million Spanish speaking Mexican Americans in the USA by 2050. All I have to say. It's data from your own government, and even if you deported 5 million illegal people who are mostly old now, this will not change.

I'm not Aztec, but I would like to know how Mexicans feel knowing that half of their territory belonged to Mexico until 1521. You have cities with names like "Tenochtitlan", "Texcoco", "" , "Tizoc", "Palenque" and states with names like México-Tenochtitlan.
Do not you consider yourself a thief? Is true that every country stole and annexed some territory, no country continues its original contours from the beginning. But the case of Mexico is absurd. I would be ashamed if I were a Mexican and be called a Mexican citizen.

Also, Why only the border with South America is walled? Why the United States border does not?
Is it because of the high rates of illegal immigrants? Or is it because Mexico is afraid Aztecs will demand its territory back?
(I will not comment on the New Mexico case, for you have paid the amount valid for this state, unlike the case of the Aztec states, that you have paid practically nothing, or absolutely nothing, as is the case of the entire empire and species).

Even by your "no might makes right", Mexico wouldn't be a legitimate nation either, as it built upon the Aztec empire, who butchered the Mayans and Incas, who were preceded by the Olmecs.
No nation on Terra would be legitimate without military might and conquest.

Beat me on the same thing by 4 seconds

>belonged to Mexico until 1870
lel it was Spain's before that. It was only Mexico's (in name only) for 30 years.

>but america was mexico!
Is basically a retarded fantasy.

Also, Texas became its own country for 7 years before becoming a state.

>Why only the border with Mexico is walled?
>Is it because of high rates of illegal immigrants?

Yes... and human trafficking and drug smuggling and gang violence, among other things.

>Demand its territory back
LMAO

Juarez was an idiot, that territory is legally theirs now and even we know it
Only wetbacks and pochos still give a shit

top kek

and you stole it from the natives before that. Let's all agree that these cities are better off within the US LOL

My bad dude, you probably would've done a better job than me honestly.

>half of our territory

I am not Mexican nor American, but I feel like Mexican government attempt to shaoe their country in a way that would allow them to claim they also represent Aztec?

Then you have cases like those UK islands off the coast of Chile

The Maldives

It's simple OP. We consider ourselves the victors in a war for conquest.

Don't like it? Come GET it back. Asking is pointless. The US will never give it back. Might is right in the real world. Everything else is just talk.

As for the wall, you don't apply solutions to situations where there are no problems. Simple as that.

Then you're obviously very ignorant of the current state of the Mexican government.

Feels good because we own it now, losers.

The fucking Falklands

Right of conquest ya fuck

Mexico was some Spanish colonial bullshit until the 1820's. And after Mexico became "independent" it was a chaotic shit show.

The US stepped in and created order an prosperity. There is nothing illegitimate about the old school right of conquest.

Fuck off, you piece of shit.

>huehuehue xD br br br br

gg ez thx for the free land spics :^)

Are you trying to surprise us with this 6th grade history lesson? And Thiers a wall for the exact reason you stated higher illegal immigration rates, and they're more violent because of the cartels that lurk on the borders. Btw I'm born and raised in Arizona and I have no problem with the fact that my state once belonged to mexico. Who the fuck would even be bothered by this? This whole nation once belonged to the natives too.

All places everywhere

Let Mexico try to take them back. Lol the states wouldn't even need to send the military. States like Arizona New Mexico and Texas basically have an armed militia as citizens

>I'm not Mexican, but I would like to know how Americans feel knowing that half of their territory belonged to Mexico until 1870
Relevant pre-1870. It's just history today.

Kansas is named after a river and the native people
you trap fapping mong

>I would like to know how Americans feel knowing that half of their territory belonged to Mexico until 1870.

How to beaners feel knowing that those territories where only part of Mexico for 10 years, from the years 1860-1870?

Those territories were never held by native groups to the South prior to the arrival of the Spanish. They were held by local tribes from the area. Ironically, those Northern tribes terrorized tribes to the South when they went on yearly raiding parties into modern day Mexico. These raiding parties continued for hundreds of years, even after the Spanish arrived. The Spanish did nothing to stop them.

The Northern tribes would raid almost all the way to Mexico City some years. They would take all the livestock, crops and unprotected women and girls as slave. They would kill all the men, both natives and Spanish. It wasn't until the US came in did Mexico and the dirty beaners stop being ass raped by the Indian tribes from those Northern territories.

Mexico has no legitimate claim to any areas in modern day US, whether we kept the name given by the Spanish or not.

Geddit?