I really can't wait for this stupid cunt to disappear so America can move forward...

I really can't wait for this stupid cunt to disappear so America can move forward. He really is the worst thing that has ever happened to the United States. Fuck you, Trump. Seriously, fuck you. You loser cunt rapist POS.

F-U-C-K T-R-U-M-P

ITT: faggy liberals without an original thought... annnnnnnnd go:

same fag... and believe me he is giant faggot.

Losers gonna lose.

7 more years, friend!

aw u mad? haha loser

this just screams ctr shill. how much were u payed for this?

You ruined the thread where only 1 person posts

I would save these pics to spread around, but I don't want to taint my hard drive with pictures of a racist rapist cheeto.

have you seen what VTI is doing? I'm alright with this guy

Its just another 4to 8 years of another shit-tier president. We survived Obama we'll survive this.

Lick some nuts

Do you feel better, sweetie?

I plan to vote for him in 2020
>implying he wasnt better than hillary
>implying bill "slick willie" clinton wasnt a rapist

But Clinton wasn't dumb enough to go on the record and say that he has a long history of sexually assaulting women... "Grab them by the pussy".

What a retard, the first rule of breaking a law is that you never admit it.

but he's so eloquent!

If I walk into a courthouse and say I just committed murder, I'm not guilty of murder you fucking idiot

such a seemlessly done photoshoop! almost can't see the edges!

If you voted trump for the lulz. Fine I get it. You're still a horrible annoyng excuse for a person but I get it.

If you voted for trump because you actually thought he would be good for America. I just feel sorry and ashamed for you.

Clinton did worse, he turned a legal (ish) act into an illegal one, and still got caught. Trump just said what every guy says "blah blah blah random macho bullshit" and anyone that thinks differently has never been around real men. In the military gang rape was a joke. I know its hard for beta sjw males and feminazis to understand, but in the real world feelings dont matter.

I didnt vote for trump but I plan to next time. I love every single thing he has done so far, and wish he didnt have his own party obstructing him. Mccains brain cancer needs to work faster.

On what merits?

> I hate meaningful opposition

I think he's doing well. I'll vote for him again in 2020.

Impeach Trump, get Pence.

how is he doing well?
I'm genuinly interested in your answer.

he ain't goin nowhere

The US subsidizes the entire UN... basically we are the UN. I understand we are larger but we spend more in percentage as well as raw numbers and looking at raw numbers most of the other countries might as well not even be in it.
Also they like to talk shit about us but if not for us they would be speaking german (if we stayed out of ww2) or russian (if we didnt power project over there). They then sit back with their comfy social safety nets bitching about our healthcare system when theirs can only be funded because they dont have to protect themselves.
Mexicans and other south americans are border hoppers who shouldnt be here, DACA should have never have happened and IF we want immigrants (we dont) these are the worst kind.
Obamacare is a wreck, especially if you arent getting subsidies or you own your own business. Runaway costs because of no more preexisting and higher deductables and premiums. Shit program, even single payer would be better but that was probably the original intent. Democrats passed the ONLY system that was worse than what we had and everyone wants to suck obamas dick over it.
I could keep going but this is getting long.
Are you implying I am russian? Im not, but I do respect the way putin behaves minus the killing of political opponents. he puts russia first.
I have been to /pol twice and generally just hang on b, but im not a basement dweller neet. Actually i am not at all what youd expect of people on this board, not that you will believe me, so thats all the "bragging" ill do

I know this is bait, but here goes:

>will restore america's prestige around the world
lol you actually think this will happen? america always has been, and always will be a joke to the rest of the world
>will remind our enemies we cannot be bought
gee, I wonder what happened during all those wars you lost
>will send a message to rapists that you will not succeed
lol, so you're saying that changing president will stop rapists from raping?
>will begin a new era of american excellence
if anything, your country will plummet down even more, this guy is trying to save it

>"Yay! Look at the libral teears! He's still president, ahaahaha! He doesn't get shit done, hahahaha but he's still ahahaha AHA president! AHAHAHA LIBRELL TEARS!"

No president can get anything done without congress, but trump is at least trying to do what he said he would. You cant really blame him when his own party backstabs him and his executive orders get shot down by overzealous courts who feel they should legislate from the bench, forcing him to go through appeals/supreme

Try not to kill yourself during the second term.

Or do, I don't care.

saved

oh give me a fucking break here. this man had no idea what he was talking about. his travel ban was a shabby, hastily written legislation that discarded human rights altogether, got rejected, then they tried to write a clean version, got rejected again and so on. he is INCAPABLE is what he is! it's not
>"Oh, they don't let me do anything! They are blocking me!"
bullSHIT! He is trying to replace things that work (Obama care) with some shit that works for the rich, but is actually a major setback for everyone else. and he can't build that wall, because that fantasy idea was just as ludicrous as the trust his naive voters had in HIM.

>yiu boated fer a gui i dunt liek so u bad
Child logic right here.

I didn't want Trump to win. I didn't want Hillary to win either. I would much rather have Trump as president than Pence. Suck it up. Most likely he'll serve eight years. Just deal with it.

>caps lock
Doesn't help you dood

Fuck America. Fuck all candidates and fuck all presidents. Fuck republicans, fuck democrats. We need war and get rid of all of the U.S.A. as soon as possible

>really can't wait for this man to be relected in 2020 America can move forward. He really is the best thing that has ever happened to the United States. Fuck you libtards, alt left You loser cunts, and your muh Hillary,

fixed

If you think obamacare works you must be getting subsidies. Of course you think that, you havent seen your premiums go up 3.5x and your deductible go up 6x, for worse coverage.

the travel ban was legal, the president has those powers and it had already been ruled that the "stated reason" was the reason regardless of peoples suspicions. Also no one wants more muzzies in their country. Ask the uk how thats working out for them.

it's not CAPSLOCK when it's used selectively, dipshit. CapslOCK WOULD LOOK SOMETHING LIKE THIS:

nuke when

So did David Brock die or what?
since you work are share blue I figure you might be able to tell us

Op is bait throwing fagot who should post this shit on pol.But Fine even from someone who
hates both the left and right. Impeaching trump is a DUMB idea to do it.Why well what would happen if you impeach him:You spend a long time doing it it will waste massive amounts of political capital!What will happen once its done? Mike Pence just became the USA President which is even worse then Trump. Don't get me wrong though if you have some direct evidence of illegal wrongdoing on Trump, go for it impeach him.But better make it something big because then you would have to deal with President Pence who is smarter and even more slippery then Trump!

Pipe down Kim, people from countries that matter are talking.

No, caps lock is when you press that button that says "Caps Lock" and type out words.

Phft, haaaa.
You think an obese 71 year old that will be 74 or 75 when the next election comes will be able to?
More than half the country hates him and if not that, then death is a strong possibility.
Doesn't take a medical expert to determine he isn't in a healthy shape.

I'm just being realistic here.

Democrats are working on it super hard
fucking Republicans getting in the way

>implying he would even leave office after impeachment

America != USA, you fag!

i'm holding the SHIFT key with my left pinky. Is that what you wanted to know? Is that your fetish?? I don't touch the Capslock, it is evil.

Think whatever you want. Historically, there's only a few presidents who haven't gotten a second term. I remember everyone hated Obama and he still got elected again.

Probably should just drop the U part.
You guys are anything but united.
More like a cluster fuck of retards.

I have that exact same body-board table

PPl stil replying on these bait threads. just check the board, is there IR on there, jup, are the trump threads up so you get baited wasting your time on here just like john bettendorf, jup.

yall getting baited by these low tier treads over and over again

Look at the same fagging , use sage you newfags

You're a joke man, typing words in capital letters is for kids.

Cities
Correlation does not imply cause-effect

Once said that, I am glad that Trump won anyway

I DO whatever I WANT to DO! And if it helps me put the emphasis on words like in SPEECH, I will DO it! That WAY you CAN better IMAGINE how I SOUND like WHEN I TALK!! In reeal LIFFFFfffFFFFfffffffFFFFFE

Yes it does.

Na-- he actually had a moderately high approval rating throughout his term and still ranks high in scholarly polls.

The "think whatever you want" response is always an acknowledgment for a stronger argument that pride won't allow an acceptance of to save face.

I'll go even further, based on what is known about his family history, body type and thin-skin---- based on the several family members having Alzheimer's, including his father, aunt and possibly great uncle--- that or a heart attack.

Good luck wheeling his fat ass up the ramp in 2020 just to make a stump speech if he's serious about running--- which he might not, seeing as he's not all that thrilled at what the office entails.

You know, i agree but at the same time, the alternative ylyl, pics you shouldnt share, fur, traps, loli, and other same bullshit thats always on top isnt any better.