What do you think of my gf, Sup Forums...

What do you think of my gf, Sup Forums? Especially interested in hearing whether younger guys would bone her (she's almost 35). Rate her or roast her, have at it

Spread

Post a ass and face if you can

Chubby and hair is a plus for me so 8 depending on face

looks like a cow that I would milky. Got more?

cant show face. but she is really pretty. will post more in a sec. likes, dislikes?

Bent over ass

She have a kik?

Like the legs a lot, waiting for more though I would love to see all if possible

Wet from the shower. Who would bone her and what do you like about her?

no kik. what do you think?

6/10

pros and cons?

I'm 29 and married and I'd drill her. Nice tits and her pussy looks silky smooth

she has no fucking ass whatsoever. looks like this bitch doesnt walk a single day in her life

would not touch this bitch with a 50 foot pole, and seeing as shes already 35 and looks like this, chances are 0 shell ever get her act together, go to a gym, and work on losing all this unhealthy disgusting weight. id cut it loose

it is.

Post yours

Got any spread ass? She's nice looking for the most part what's the biggest her pussy has taken

I'd impregnate her repeatedly

nice tits though

Sure

Drop whole albums please!

I'm 25 and married, but fuck it, I'd take her for a side chick.

God damn dick hard

Spread ass. Biggest D she's taken is about 7 1/2 and thick. What do you like about her?

Post yours too

yea the tits are her only saving grace, and im honestly surprised they arnt sagging given the rest of her. in theory if she lost about 100 pounds and shaved that pussy, she could be good, but the majority of women this age have already given up on themselves unless theyre already skinny, so shell probably just stay gross and get grosser

I wanna fill that asshole

Definitely that hairy pussy and hairy asshole would love more full body's though she needs a tan that asshole of hers

How would you guys pound her?

How are her tits everyone?

Amazing

nutted hard to her yesterday. was hoping to find more and wow here she is. something about her body turns me the fuck on. becoming a bit of a fan tbh

I would love for her to bury my face in those as she rides me

Yeah, not happening. She is a pretty devout Christian, raised that way, so she's never even taken a nood pic.

If only she knew what my side life is like when she's at work.

.Pretty gud. I would impregnate

homer simpson/10

chubby and hairy. 18 here, god I wish I had a wife this lovely to breed

Here she is!

Any secret sleeping pics?

god i love those thick thighs. would kill to be between them

I'd love to watch the two of them 69

She's disgusting for any age

I think Patrick should nail her.

why? what don't you like?

damn. leaking precum just at the thought of this...

Patrick but I think your cock looks great. Thanks for sending it.

Hey Patrick, I am thinking of you. What do you think?

Stop teasing

Do you guys have literally no standards? She is fat and has a disgusting pussy and weird tits. You guys are looking at rock bottom here..

what's weird about her tits? pussy looks nice. you'd kick her out if she tried to hop in your bed?

agree to disagree, attraction is subjective, etc. but i would do so many things to that body. wanna empty my balls inside her bad

bumping for more of OPs girl

Fat and hairy.
On a road to become a landwhale.
Little chance to start any activity, live healthier, drop junk food and improve look.

Im sorry for you - in few years your existence is dropped to orbiting a hamplanet.

Your waifu is shit

everyone says their girl is hot
doesn't make it true
expecially not in this case

I'd fuck the shit out of her. Looking at these pics is getting me hard as fuck. Bet she'd love having her legs held up whilst I rail her hairy cunt. Would love to sniff those pubes too.

Who ever posted the girl with the red polka dot blanket kik me chubbby619

yeh i'm 19 and i'd love to fuck her. I'd tie her tits up and cum all over her face when i'm done fucking her.

has she implied she wants a younger guy to fuck her? What's the youngest guy you'd like to see her with

hasn't implied it but I'd love to see her fuck a couple 20 year olds

would you like to see her degraded by them?

hell yes. what would you do?

That hair on her asshole and cunt is nasty.
Shave it

would love to see a train of like 10 fit dudes in their early 20s just go to town

Finally damn those are amazing

Can she swallow 7.5 inches? If so I would let her drain my balls. She'd have to swallow it all though.

;)

she always swallows

18 here and yep i would definetly bone her

awesome man. why, what do you like best about her?

I'd let her suck me then.
Maybe stretch her ass a bit, but I really don't find her attractive so I'm not gonna risk dumping a load in that pussy.

I hate condoms so if she takes it in the ass she's gettin it bare.

She thic af in the right placeswhich is always a good thing plus i like that shes unshaved down there

unshaved everywhere. what would you do to her?
like her thick ass?

More close up pussy and ass

like this muff?

Bone her hairy pussy from behind no condom while my thumbs in her hairy ass and french kiss her when she looks back

how would you all degrade her if you had her as your toy for a weekend?

I do

Pussy 2 mouth.
Ass to mouth.
I'd make her keep the last load on her face.
She's come back to you with dick on her breath and her pussy raw and filled with cum.