East TN thread. general discussion and posting of those East TN skanks

East TN thread. general discussion and posting of those East TN skanks

ill start. Roane county checking in. nothing new really happening except theres been several unexplained, seemingly linked murders lately

also,how about them vols? do you think they will fire butch?

Bump ,

you from east tn?

Yes , you

yeah roco, you?

And co

solid. being so close ive spent a lot of time there.anything new happening in oakridge that ive missed?

Not anything super exciting, was hoping some pics would start posting. Always love seeing local ladies

same. hopefully they will start trickling in. in the mean time, did you watch the game today?

Yes, after Alabama beats us, and we get stomped by somebody like Vanderbilt , I would say Butch is gone...

yeah, hes definitely running on borrowed time. player wise he should have been able to make a good run for the east but he fucked it

Exactly, and the system they’re running doesn’t fit their qb... just bad coaching. Nice pic, who is she ?

You should take that map and turn this into one of those "risk" style county attack game threads.

Marion empire attacks east into Hamilton...

girl who went to my highschool for a bit, transfered before we graduated. havent actually seen her in years but are still social media friends

i love it lol!!

Red forces in Van Buren attack Bledsoe...

Monroe attacks Polk...

im done lol. yall have my ass rolling with this risk shit

so, anyone else wanna contribute some locals?

preferably roane and anderson counties since nobody else has named one

Jefferson county here

anybody have any of the roane state basketball or softball gals? i at least used to know a few

or any UT sluts

also looking for etsu, cleveland state cc, and any others i have forgotten

bump